"Be glad! The joy that we bring goes beyond mere sensory happiness. Yours is the privilege of assisting the Ssi-ruuk in liberating the other worlds of the galaxy."

―Standard greeting broadcast to planets prior to a Ssi-Ruuk invasion.

19438936624_a5c7629a5e_z.jpg

“Hello There..!”

Sh’tk’ith was an Elder Male Blue Ssi-Ruuk who held much Power in Ssi-Ruuk Society

Book: The Truce at Bakura

By: Kathy Tyers

For the sake of my fingers, I will refer to him as Bluescale

:laugh: Bluescale was a Ssi-Ruuk who along with Firwirrung (I didn’t build him, but I may in the future…) was responsible to study the captive human, Dev Sibwarra. Bluescale was a hypnotists, so he was able to keep Dev inline during his captivity. Bluescale, of course, has blue scales as part of one of the upper classes of the Ssi-Ruuk society. The nickname Bluescale came from Dev. Sibwarra killed Bluescale aboard the Shiwirr during the Bakuran Incident with a ‘paddle gun’.

20053702932_b8334f73c2_z.jpg

Main Front

20053702832_77b7f6711f_z.jpg

Backside

20061593685_6147160def_z.jpg

Without the ‘Paddle Gun’

19873495668_c7704982fc_z.jpg

Detail Picture 1

More pics in the spoiler!

19438936454_04984d5487_z.jpg

Bluescale’s ‘paddle gun’. Not much to show here as I couldn’t really get the shape right…

20035300006_b9c66fc610_z.jpg

Close-Up 2/NoGun

20053702452_499d340464_z.jpg

Back Detail2

19873593700_314830e718_z.jpg

Overview 2

20061594245_5ded1871bd_z.jpg

Overview 3

Wookiepedia Link:

Here! (No, I totally didn’t copy some of the text in the first paragraph. :look: )

I really do hope someone else enters Category C…I mean other than that ship that’s in the wrong place of course… I think if no one enters category C, someone should move this out of the contest area or something, I just feel like an insta-win isn’t exactly fair but I'd gladly take a prize! I just contradicted myself, oops..., etc… Building Notes: The nose took ages, I went through about 10 different styles and ways of doing it till I settled on this one. I took various inspiration from various builders who build at this size for just a general idea of how to build at this scale. (And because I considered making a Dev too…) Also, I really wish those binocular parts came in blue, but they were the only way I could get 2 claws without making it super thick. The ‘Paddle’ Gun isn’t exactly the best, as I didn’t put too much thought into it, so please look past that fact.

:laugh: and I thought it’d work either way. Anyways, hope you liked this build! C and C welcome as always! Oh, wait, Bluescale wants to tell you something, I’ll let him say that at the end.

~Beltar

19874907769_ec42ec974b_z.jpg

“Good Bye!”

Edited by Commander Beltar

I've said it before, but the shaping of the Ssi Ruuk is perfect. Every little detail from the face to the curved tail looks great. I hope you DO win, whether by being the only contestant, or by being the best. (Sorry haven't, checked the sub-forum to see if anyone else entered. There is another entry but I think yours is better! )

Edited by Lord Tyrus