Hello fellow builders :)

It's been a while since I released something new, (not counting the quad of some weeks ago), i've been a lot busy with work, study, band and a new girlfriend... All of this didn't stop my obsession for lego tho :D

So instead of opening a thread everytime i start building something, I'll put everything in this one, even if it can get a lil bit messy... you know, I can't focus on a single thing per time, I need to do 300 things together :P

I'll try to keep it tidy anyway....

I will write down everything i'm developing on the first post, and it will have a color assigned like the color that the actual model is gonna have. Every update will have the same color as its "folder" so for those who are interested in following what I do it will be easier understanding what am I working at :)

I hope it will be interesting ^^

NOW BUILDING:

NISSAN HARDBODY 4x4

2 L motors

AWD

Gearbox H/L

Differential lock

2 Live axles

MITSUBISHI PAJERO 1990

2 Buggy motors

AWD

Gearbox H/L (maybe)

2 Live axles

21kmdr5.jpg

SEQUENTIAL SYNCHRO GEARBOX 3+R

fyptlg.jpg

BAJA VOLKSWAGEN

2 Buggy motors

RWD

Independent suspensions

68rhcj.jpg

PAJERO UPDATE

So: here's what i think it will be the core of the pajero.

I'll use the new driving ring selector and an M motor to operate it.

Probably final gear ratio will be 1:4 on high ratio and 1:8 on low ratio... but i might change it to 1:3 and 1:6 if i use differentials

hope you'll like it :)

bgv13a.jpg

I like your Mockup models. Do you use Google Sketchup?

PAJERO UPDATE:

I'm building the chassis... i got that kind of feeling that as the polaris i made a few years ago, all the pieces fit the proportions of this vehicle wich is GREAT

I still need to check the aviability of green pieces to make the body but i think it will be all right.

It's time to start planning the axles.... I'll start making them with no differentials as they are lighter... Once I'll build it (wich is something im gonna do on sunday) i'll check if it works good enough, otherwise im gonna add 'em later.

2h4j76q.jpg

I like your Mockup models. Do you use Google Sketchup?

thanks Jim! what do you mean by using google sketchup?, im taking the screens out of LDView :)

the one above is just composed in photoshop

Thanks everyone i hope i can keep you all interested on the long term :P

Wait, those three tan bevel gears can't spin if they are connected like that with the red axle.

lol you're so right :P that happens when you build stuff on the computer and not phisically :grin:

lol you're so right :P that happens when you build stuff on the computer and not phisically :grin:

Not really, you can still use a PF inverter cable, they should work fine!

you got the looks of the Pajero already spot on piterx :thumbup:

Edited by VFracingteam

Not really, you can still use a PF inverter cable, they should work fine!

They can't work in that way. Two thin tan gears are rotating in the same direction and therefore they can't spin big tan gear. Inverter cable wont change that. Two non-connected axles from motors is the simplest solution.

They can't work in that way. Two thin tan gears are rotating in the same direction and therefore they can't spin big tan gear. Inverter cable wont change that. Two non-connected axles from motors is the simplest solution.

Sorry! I thought they were already disconnected! I mean when you put 2 axle together in a software you don't see the brake in between them! Infact I was confused myself! Well Piterx will sort that out easily!

I too am studying/learning, working full time and working on non lego projects so I look forward to all the mocs here. I wish I could give more time to lego. Look forward to your mocs.

PS: Hope to complete my own 42043 style moc soon.

H

PAJERO UPDATE

Here's a front axle without differential....it should work fine :)

Once i build it i have to try if it works properly and if i can lower it a little bit to fit the long travel suspension... this one would be more realistic tho

2ecfyh5.jpg

I fixed that double gearing that wouldnt have allowed the motors to spin the axle :) small distraction!

dcylgh.jpg

PAJERO UPDATE

dcylgh.jpg

Are You shure, that that small gear will hold the load?

better use

4203493: Technic Angular Wheel

4203493.jpg

hi there!

im finally back to legos :)

there's a big car going on at the moment, if it comes out as i want i'll release it in a couple of weeks or so

here's a little teaser image

i hope you'll like it!

13410695_10207900461483365_341095717_o.jpg?oh=4c55595b70b1ffa00c0867b5cb3c9eb7&oe=575CCA87

Hi Piterx, I'm a fan of your MOCs! :thumbup:

I've alvays loved your MGB Trophy Truck: http://p-lego.blogsp...uspensions.html

Is there a possibility that you build it again and share instructions or at least a photo sequence?

Same thing for your great Panda 4x4: http://p-lego.blogspot.it/2013/08/fiat-panda-4x4.html

The main problem in your MOCs is that they are rather difficult to build, because they lack of instructions or detailed photos!

Edited by Like a Rolling Brick

I might build another trophy truck one day or another :) if its good enough ill make instructions