Tags: civil

20045123555_7395b3bd1e_c.jpg

--Weekly Explorer's Transmission--

--Log of Eagle-Eye Silver--

-- 26 Julali 3815--

Grunt work today as there is nothing living or growing in this outer rim asteroid field. I guess that’s a good thing, after all the vacationing I’ve done lately but energy beam mining in space is no fun. I’ve got to run my jetpack thrusters to counteract the force of the Octan Corp. D-EB-Mk. 4’s energy flow. At least they sent me out here with some help. The mining drone is some impressive technology with fully computerized station-keeping thrusters (standard propellant, not awesomnium like my jetpack) and a vigorous beam drill. During coffee breaks, I’ve been admiring the view—it’s been a while since I’ve had a true exoatmospheric mission, Sindon’s Run is a beautiful collection of awesomnium-packed space rocks that would make a truly exciting space race. I wonder if Big Z could set up a course….

--End--

I took some LEGO time off, it was good to get back at it this weekend! C&C appreciated!

Edit: Crap, I didn't get the rest of the title up there! Can the powers that be change it to read "[O - H08] Asteroid Mining" please?

Edited by mrcp6d

Yeah, the whole thing is great. The mining droid with the laser, the rockwork, the suit with thrusters... fantastic all around!

Great drone, great rocks, great scene! You've captured the dynamic feel of motion so well!

Thanks folks! :blush: This one was mercifully quick and pretty fun to stick together. :laugh: