Sign in to follow this  
dglacet

[MOC] Cayman Class Battlecruiser

Hello there,

here is my latest moc, a more than 100 studs long spaceship, the cayman class battlecruiser. Cayman class name is due to his shape, looking like a cyaman's head.

By visiting the flickr gallery, you'll be able to see WIP pictures of this moc, showing technics used to build it.

19834807308_5813d0f422_z.jpgIMG_9608 by dorian glacet, sur Flickr

20022910595_34b749083f_z.jpgIMG_9607 by dorian glacet, sur Flickr

19834800518_12223db2e5_z.jpgIMG_9609 by dorian glacet, sur Flickr

interesting...I like that cut-out along the side in the front part showing us that technical parts inside + red and white colors suit these model well

Saw this on The Brothers Brick and I definitely going to use the 'studs-out stick' design for my next spaceship. It's too good to not use it.

She is a beauty! Love the greebling and the color choice. I think my favorite bit is the outline of the middle part and how by the bridge it changes shape. Great detailing.

Great ship. Love the 'crack' at the front revealing the greebling beneath. My only improvement suggestion would be to turn the studs 180° on the tail section so you can tile around the rim so you don't see the backsides of those black plates around the engines - but that's just me being fussy.

I like the ship you built. The design is along the lines of some large warships in popular games and I have always liked those, too. The colors are great because it's not just all grey. The size is impressive too; even at this small scale, the whole model is really big. :thumbup: