Wedge09

[K - B07] Kawashita GreenHouses

Builded as a joint venture between the civilian and the military branches of Kawashita Corporation, this green house were built on Vollfort as a Botany Laboratory; the planet was an arid desert, with little fauna and flora, perfect to place a Botany Lab with very little interference from the outside environment.

Engineer Alexander Vandangant was tasked to build the compound and, in a matter of days and hard works, he builded one of the most advanced greenhouses of the galaxy with all the needed to conduct any type of reaserach around the fauna world, like adavanced laboratory and cold storages.

Now the head scientist, is giving him a tour of the compound in fully operative, with people working and studying the flora.

19804789480_c0d724aa6c_c.jpg

19372331523_75f3564c51_c.jpg

19805250250_5cf59c4e18_c.jpg

19805125678_47521dca1b_c.jpg

19370664194_4d7f0845fd_c.jpg

19967006926_2f97b50d6a_c.jpg

19370586214_e980398b07_c.jpg

19998506441_1d9f10e323_c.jpg

= = = = = = = = =

Here we are! I finally finished this build; it took me a while, first it started as a zero-G greenhouse to be used on space stations, but then, finding some technical and style issues, I changed completely idea going for a planet-type building.

I really like the outcome and I hope you Enjoy it!

:sweet:

Edited by Wedge09

GREAT BUILD!!!

I love how functional it looks and how you've set up the interior! I bet it could feed quite a few hungry Kawashita employees!

You've got a solid industrial vibe going here Wedge, the pipes, canisters and whatnot add so much. :thumbup:

How about some greebles or a comm array on top? I think they would have further space-ified the build.

Very nice greenhouse! I really like how well you can see inside :thumbup:

Neat greenhouse! :thumbup:

Nice build! I like the different levels!

Great looking greenhouses! Nice job! :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Wow! Great build!

GREAT BUILD!!!

I love how functional it looks and how you've set up the interior! I bet it could feed quite a few hungry Kawashita employees!

Nice greenhouse!

Really nice build Wedge! :thumbup: Love all the different rooms and quite a nice scale, too.

Wow, great greenhouse! I like the different levels and colours of plants! :thumbup:

Thank you all the enthusiastic replies! I'm so happy you all liked it! :grin:

You've got a solid industrial vibe going here Wedge, the pipes, canisters and whatnot add so much. :thumbup:

How about some greebles or a comm array on top? I think they would have further space-ified the build.

Thanks mrcp6d :classic: About the comm array on top, not on a greenhouse, I see them better on the central structure between the two greenhouse but it's left open :wink: