I agree. ^ Very 'uncommon', if you ask me. Not only very apparent, what it is - but also, what it is doing. You captured that scavenging state of mind that any animal 'sniffing around' can't help but exude.

A back-hair of studs. Cool. I like - I like it a lot.

This is exquisite! Reminds me of my own rat when I was a kid! You captured it absolutely perfectly! :wub:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Really good! I like the head and you've definitely captured the feel of movement.

Fantastic rat Actionfigure, excellent shaping and colors, especially with the head and tail! :sweet: Congrats on the frontpage!

Eeeek! *promptly climbs curtains* Where's a 12-ga. loaded with birdshot when you need it?

No, seriously, this is another incredibly good animal from you. As already stated, it looks so natural in that pose and the overall design is excellent. The second photo in particular (the frontpage image) is just perfect. I believe if my cat saw it she'd attack the screen. Good work!

That's not a common rat, that's an awesome rat!

This build is wonderfull, Well done!

Thank you very much for your comments! I did not expect the rat to be so popular.

And I am especially happy to be on the front page!

Edited by Actionfigure

Thank you very much for your comments! I did not expect the rat to be so popular.

And I am especially happy to be on the front page!

Congratulations on that. The rat king is highly thrilled by your wonderful work. I always enjoy your brick built animals.

Edited by Jacob Nion

A very realistic kitchen. My mother liked it very much.

It's really a super kitchen, very detailed, nothing is forgotten.

Well, though why not to add a trap for your super rat? Or maybe it's already in a corner? Just no words enough to praize the design of the cute rat.

As a rat owner's brother I have to say, that it's just awesome. Looks very natural. I love all of your animals!

My missus and I have pet rats, and this is absolutely stunning.  The best model I have seen attempting to capture a life like rat!  I am trying to build one for my girlfriend as we speak!

2 hours ago, Yash said:

My missus and I have pet rats, and this is absolutely stunning.  The best model I have seen attempting to capture a life like rat!  I am trying to build one for my girlfriend as we speak!

Thank you very much! That´s a big compliment, because I had to work just with photos. I wish you success!

Edited by Actionfigure