Hello everyone!

I want to show you my latest MOC - Luxael. Photos are clickable (you also can read description on Flickr, if you want).

19382137944_a9a06be836_b.jpg

20009986871_89a16d257e_b.jpg

19383789163_c84fb4876d_b.jpg

20004765505_b7470f2765_b.jpg

19813926124_392a5f2561_b.jpg

Hope you enjoy, any comments are welcome!

Edited by The Chosen One

Simply beautiful. Where did you get the golden Krana though? I wasn't even aware those existed :grin:

Wow there's some great NPU going on here...I was going to mention my favourite but I can't decide. The only quibble I have is maybe that Gali's mask is a bit too narrow for a bulky body like this, and that maybe one of the wider masks could work better..? I'm not perfectly sure.

Nice moc! :thumbup:

Simply beautiful. Where did you get the golden Krana though? I wasn't even aware those existed :grin:

They're Nuhvok-Kal's copper Krana-Kal. The official name of the color is Reddish Gold.

There are a lot of good ideas I feel that are held back by the odd proportions and messy colour distribution. But the really good ideas definitely shine through that regardless. Like that sword hilt! I'll have to remember that one, it's a really nice idea!

Thank you!

It was available in Bohrok Kal and maybe in little Mask packs.

Wow there's some great NPU going on here...I was going to mention my favourite but I can't decide. The only quibble I have is maybe that Gali's mask is a bit too narrow for a bulky body like this, and that maybe one of the wider masks could work better..? I'm not perfectly sure.

Nice moc! :thumbup:

Many thanks!

I wanted to use gold mask, so Gali mask suited best of all, as for me. Olmak is too wide, I think.

There are a lot of good ideas I feel that are held back by the odd proportions and messy colour distribution. But the really good ideas definitely shine through that regardless. Like that sword hilt! I'll have to remember that one, it's a really nice idea!

Thank you! Btw what's wrong with proportions?

Nice moc

Thanks!

Edited by The Chosen One

I think there's too much gold on this, but that's my only issue with the build. It's a nice model otherwise. Again, that sword in particular is great.