Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Mystery Ship: Part 5

Perhaps he should pay more attention to where he is.
I think we had you dangling too long. :-$ You were released hours ago and we even shared a cookie together. Don't you remember?

Blame the booze, I say! X-D

I'll go down to my cabin and see if I can find it..

It was about time you took me of that friggin' pole!

Okay, I promised you I'd tell you what I know now.

I believe your crew is not half as trustworthy as you might think captain... I believe we have a... Hey, wait a minute.. Where did the guy with muscle shirt go? He's not among us, is he?

Oh dear, I'm still sick..

*puke*

The only thing that ever had reached my ear of somethin' 'o dis sort was der whipered stories from local fishermen off the coast 'o Spain. "El Hombre Pez", they be callin' him. Dis monster 'o Lierganes is a sort er mythology of Cantabria, which is bein' located in der north 'o der Spainish nation.

El Hombre Pez is said to be an amphibian human-looking beast that had been 'a lurkin' in caves next to der sea. It been spendin' time lyin' in wait fer unsuspecting girls an' devastating coast villages. The legend tells that on St John's Eve, in der year 'o 1763, Mr. Francisco de la Vega Casar, who lived in Lierganes, went to the Bilbao's Ria to take a bath wit' 'is friends. He then disappeared while he was 'a swimmin', and everybody thought he 'ad drowned. Six years later, he was recovered by some Cadiz fishermen, and his body was covered in thick scales 'o fish! After bein' recognized, he had livied underground fer nine years, until he disappeared into the sea forever, bein' distressed with the problems der people caused him.

They say nothin' was ever 'eard 'o him since.

It was about time you took me of that friggin' pole!

Okay, I promised you I'd tell you what I know now.

I believe your crew is not half as trustworthy as you might think captain... I believe we have a... Hey, wait a minute.. Where did the guy with muscle shirt go? He's not among us, is he?

Oh dear, I'm still sick..

*puke*

>:-( Will you finish a sentence? Gopher if he does that again, introduce him to Dr. Steel-Toe and don't stop until all the sick is out of him. And put the socks away, for some reason self-servicing affords even more gruesome deaths than just sex.

Mike Handy! You are not going anywhere! We are sticking together to stay safe...idiot. Sorry to not remind you every five minutes of what's happening!! :-| Don't you watch horror movies? Never go off alone! :-|

And who is the guy in the muscle shirt? Peter Parker, you were in that crate long enough to learn all of our names, so cut the crap. Do you mean Benny? I'm not sure. He's probably hiding in a cabinet, he's young and very scared...

Now get back to what you were saying, you think we have a ... what?!

Sorry Captain, I just have to interrupt you for moment to clarify something Otto said. Run that past me again:

Those lobsters are already dead for 2 years. Ich think they are not so tasty anymore.
The lobsters are what??!!

Two years Old????!!!!!!

Let's get this straight, you were going to feed us lobsters which were raw and two years old and filled with lead from your Luger? What kind of chef are you??????!!!!!!

I think it's my turn to be ill. :-X Pass the sick bucket.

We now return you to the interrogation of Stowaway Stan in progress... we think we have a what???!!!!

>:-( Will you finish a sentence? Gopher if he does that again, introduce him to Dr. Steel-Toe and don't stop until all the sick is out of him. And put the socks away, for some reason self-servicing affords even more gruesome deaths than just sex.

Can I give him a free sample? A kick that is, not a self service...

The freightened crew are within the ship's galley discussing the possibility of an actual Creature from the Deep aboard the ship. Engineer Scotty and Mechanic Jack Tupp are taking turns working on the engine repairs in the Engine Room. Otto is in the kitchen counting frozen fish, and Bennie is no where to be found.

"He has been known to wander off" - the Captain states.

A number of you are also getting the urge to use the bathroom. There is no bathroom in the galley or the kitchen.

Easy creep, don't kick me!

That "Bennie" guy is either a traitor or a monster!! 8-|

And I shall tell you why I think that.

The other day, when I was still locked up in that friggin' container, I heard him talking to someone, or something, else... After their conversation, I heard those horrible sounds, like something was eaten.. Or... ripped to pieces...

Has somebody died on this tub lately? Perhaps the two are trying to take out the entire crew..

But it could also be the monster just killed Bennie-boy and took his shape.. Maybe it's in need of another bodie now and got rid of the Bennie body 8-

Edited by Mr Tiber

A number of you are also getting the urge to use the bathroom. There is no bathroom in the galley or the kitchen.

Ahhh, not a problem for Jack and me. Don't you know the old stokers solution; do it in the bilge. No one will notice! :-D

Shall we use the buddy system?

The buddy system only ensures we lose even numbers of people... 8-

Someone should also be looking for Bennie. Who knows where he's gone.

It also looks like the fog is getting dense again...

L-l-l-l-ook for B-b-bennie? Not with that th-th-thing out there! I'm staying here in this nice cosy galley with all these... d-d-dead lobsters and this psy-psy-psy-psychotic chef. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! *wacko*

*runs off into the night, possibly in the direction of the toilet in crew cabin no. 1*

L-l-l-l-ook for B-b-bennie? Not with that th-th-thing out there! I'm staying here in this nice cosy galley with all these... d-d-dead lobsters and this psy-psy-psy-psychotic chef. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! *wacko*

*runs off into the night, possibly in the direction of the toilet in crew cabin no. 1*

Bennie might be the monster!! Or perhaps he's already dead! Who knows!!

Well, doesn't make alot of sense saying this.. Nobody here listens to me...

Jack runs off into the fog. Does anyone else wish to go look for Bennie?

Off course I do, but I do want some food... And the luger *skull*

Stan has left the galley with a drumstick and Otto's luger in his hand.

"Where are you Bennie"? he calls out into the fog. "Where are you Jack" he yells... :'-(

Scotty is still in the Engineering Room cursing at the valves!

Pete states, "I'm beginning to wonder about Scotty. We haven't seen him for a bit. I have a funny feeling about this". :'-(

Bennie might be the monster!! Or perhaps he's already dead! Who knows!!

Well, doesn't make alot of sense saying this.. Nobody here listens to me...

*punches Stan in stomach*

There. That should cure your stomach. Gopher, if he says another ill word about Benny, I want to see boot prints on his face. Keep him tied up and keep an eye on him. Do whatever it takes to keep him in line.

Geno, we should start taking people in shifts to the bathroom. Columbo, you and I maybe should do a search for Benny.

Did Mike Handy run off again? Or did he listen to me and stay put?

Otto, did you say corporate cut our food budget? That's odd. They've always fed us well. Why would they cut out food budget but send Geno here? I bet our food budget is paying his salary. That's why we have flounder and not lobster!

How you feeling, Stan? Who's to say you're not the monster in human form? I think if anyone here is the monster in human form, it's you. What's stopping us from tossing your ugly peach megablocks over board again? Remind me...quickly.

EDIT: Sorry all. Stan had left. I didn't notice that. However, I'm not sure who untied him or where he got a drumstick when there's no chicken on the boat and why otto would give him the luger... :-/

As the Captain discusses the current situation with the crew who remained inside the galley, you hear a faint "sloshing" sound coming from outside the galley windows.

Through the windows, you look to see the terrifying Creature from the Deep 8-

Geno, I don't think we need a bathroom run anymore...

I think I just "sloshed" my pants :'-( .

It smells like we all did!

Manny! Que hacemos? Por que el hombre pescado quiere nosotros matar? Como podemos matar la criatura? Digame todo cosas que crees!! :'-( Por favor!

(What are we doing? Why does the fish-man want to kill us? How can we kill the creature? You tell me everything you know!! :'-( Please!)

Sorry Capt'n if you have been wondering where I have been. I had this spark of genius a few hours ago as to how to fix the engine, but while the idea was good, it's just taking longer than I thought. >:-( Anyway, I'm back, did I miss anything?

EDIT: Megablocks (Oops! :-$ Did the swear filter get turned off?) all of you!

Didn't anyone else see that creature in the window?!

Where did that Stan go? If anyone sees that stowaway, I want him locked up or killed! I don't care anymore. Something weird is happening and my crew is in danger. I don't know or trust that man, I want someone keeping an eye on him at all times! >:-( >:-( >:-(

"And you may find yourself living in a shotgun shack

And you may find yourself in another part of the world

And you may find yourself behind the wheel of a large automobile

And you may find yourself in a beautiful house, with a beautiful

Wife

And you may ask yourself-well...how did I get here?

Letting the days go by/let the water hold me down

Letting the days go by/water flowing underground

Into the blue again/after the moneys gone

Once in a lifetime/water flowing underground."

Sorry. I needed an 80's song in order to calm down...

Egad!! Well that there is bein' er El Hombre Pez if I ever saw one! There's no mistakin' it! I told ye all, but none 'o you mindless swab 'ad listened! Der local fishermen 'o Lierganes says it to be an amphibian human-looking beast taht be it, that be it! When Mr. Francisco de la Vega Casar disappeared while he was 'a swimmin' and Six years later, he was recovered by some Cadiz fishermen, and his body was covered in thick scales 'o fish!

And after der nine years 'o livin' underground he disappeared to roam der seas forever, but they say nothin' was ever 'eard 'o him since. He's been here all along! He be the true fate of Mr. Francisco de la Vega Casar! And I will never rest until he is hunted down and destroyed or the such happens to myself! And the savage's remains, no doubt, would be makin' a nice bounty, as well.