Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Mystery Ship: Part 5

Part Five: Creature from the Deep

There is an old legend told to me by my grandfather, and told to him by his grandfather, of a retched sea creature who lives in the fog-covered waters beyond the jagged cliffs of the Northwestern coast.

The legend tells of a beast, not quite fish, nor quite human, but a terrible mutated spawn with the body of something that dwells deep beneath the sea having the arms and legs to walk upright.

Some of the fishermen in these parts say that a mysterious fog draws the sea creature from the blackest depths of the ocean. His eyes are murky like salty sea water, his skin resembling fish gills, but more tough like a reptile. His mouth hangs open revealing seaweed between his jagged shark-like teeth as he gurgles up sea water. The fishermen say that the beast climbs aboard large fishing boats and other sea vessels destroying entire crews in terrifying ways. Beware the horrible sound of his "sloshing" which is an omen that he has come for you!

Could there be such a creature aboard the Sea Ghost? The crew wonder this themselves as the Mystery Ship continues to drift along the dark water...

Wouldn't you guys get me of this friggin' pole?!? I'm starting to get sick! I can't tell you anything while I'm puking!

*puke*

Yuck...

*puke*

*slosh*

Wouldn't you guys get me of this friggin' pole?!? I'm starting to get sick! I can't tell you anything while I'm puking!

If the Capt'n says so, yes, if the Capt'n says no, no, if the Capt'n says nothing, no. To be honest, I am a bit stressed at the moment with all the indercations that we are in some sort of zone where the laws of physics have no meaning. *wacko* I think I need a hug. :'-(

What...what happened to my radio?! >:-( >:-( >:-( I said you could BORROW this, they're re-airing the fourth movie tonight on Sci-fi and NOW I CAN NOT WATCH IT. You'll be damned if you get my generator. HEAR THAT? DAMNED. >:-(

We have visited the galley, the engineering room, the steering room, and the cargo hold. I would suggest that we try a part of the ship where we have not been.

Also Captain, is there a cargo manifest of some kind aboard our ship? It might provide us with further information regarding the cargo.

*snort* That drunk wouldn't know where a ship's manifest was if it hit him in the face, I mean HE BROKE MY TV >:-( >:-( >:-(

I do though, of course. I mean every ship keeps it's manifest in the same place, at least every iteration of the Enterprise did.

It be soundin' like ye all are in the need of a lubbin' Care Bear. I've been seein' one 'o dem around recently....

And ye know, I do have a recollection now of de captain bestowin' some sort 'o cargo manifest upon myself that seemed to be intended to be givin' to Mr. Doohan. I believe I did just that meself, so I would think our Chief Engineer is still bein' in possession o' it to this very moment.

Heh. Hi guys. Sorry I like ran out on you all. I've calmed down a bit now. I found this ladder. Will that help to get Mr Stowaway Person down from there?

It be soundin' like ye all are in the need of a lubbin' Care Bear. I've been seein' one 'o dem around recently....

And ye know, I do have a recollection now of de captain bestowin' some sort 'o cargo manifest upon myself that seemed to be intended to be givin' to Mr. Doohan. I believe I did just that meself, so I would think our Chief Engineer is still bein' in possession o' it to this very moment.

No, Mr. Mason, I entrusted the manifest to you! >:-(

No, Mr. Mason, I entrusted the manifest to you! >:-(

Sorry to be arguing with you Capt'n, but I think he passed it on to me. I had a horrid headache at the time, too much turps I'm afraid, so I passed it off to someone who seemed appropiate. I think that was Load Master Handy, but it could have been Jack. It's all a blur now. :-$

I think that was Load Master Handy, but it could have been Jack. It's all a blur now. :-$

Manifest? Manifest...? 8-| Let me down and I'll see if I can find it..

Why is he not down yet? I said let him down and get him a cookie and Gopher said okay. Perhaps he should pay more attention to where he is.

Sorry Gopher, I though Mr. Mason was blaming you of something. I vaguely remember signing it before we left port, but the fancy chandeliers were being delivered for the galley and I handed it off to him, but apparently after that it played musical hands...

I think we had you dangling too long. :-$ You were released hours ago and we even shared a cookie together. Don't you remember? Now go and see if you have the manifest. Since these containers break the laws of physics it could be the only way we can find what is supposed to be in them.

Manny, what more can you tell us about this "fish man?"

Manny, what more can you tell us about this "fish man?"

Also, Mr. Mason, you seem to have sailed around these parts for sometime? Perhaps you can tell us a little of what you know about him.

After seeing what happened to poor Stinky, I think we should all be afraid, in fact VERY AFRAID :'-( .

Yes, thank you Mr. Exposition, we are all frightened of course. Now let's hear some fish-man stories. :-$

A-a-a f-fish man? Oh that's great! Now I won't be able to sleep at nights at all!

Someone hold me!

Someone hold me!

If you promise that it never leaves this ship, I would be happy to give you a manly-sailor-hug.

A-a-a f-fish man? Oh that's great! Now I won't be able to sleep at nights at all!

Someone hold me!

*hugs Bennie*

There there Bennie. Shhhh! It's all going to be okay...

"Little child

Dry your crying eyes

How can I explain

The fear you feel inside

If you promise that it never leaves this ship, I would be happy to give you a manly-sailor-hug.

B-but... what if we never leave this ship at all?!

*hugs Bennie*

There there Bennie. Shhhh! It's all going to be okay...

"Little child

Dry your crying eyes

How can I explain

The fear you feel inside