BEAVeR

Episode IX: In the Shadow of the Sun

Announcement

The mission hasn't achieved the results that ware aimed for... Therefore, the factions postpone their 'move' by a week to give the agents more time to build work for the Black Sun just that little bit more to gain their trust, and in the hopes that agents that got sidetracked might still achieve some success in the mission.

So agents, instead of on September 19th, your assignment ends on September 26th. Give them everything you've got.

I have percieved this happening....

It's the 26th in this part of the galaxy. This means you have about a day and a couple of hours before the sun sets on this episode.

I'm not going to get decent pictures till after the deadline I think. What's the deadline for us UK people? I'm useless at time!

EDIT: Managed to get my entry done: Operation Dark Star

Edited by Lord Vladivus

To all agents currently on mission in the Black Sun crime syndicate:

Your mission has come to an end. Try to leave the oranisation without raising too much questions. You will be held accountable for any further actions of criminal nature you undertake. In the next couple of days, we'll be evaluating the effect of the mission on the Black Sun's interests. Keep yourself ready for your next assignment.

Over and out.

gallery_60910_289_110348.png

gallery_60910_289_9529.png

It seems the Empire wants our help even more than I had anticipated, even surpassing the endeavors of the desperate Rebellion. All the better... me contacting the Emperor will seem like a gift to him. It never mattered who would serve us best as part of our organization. I would be mad not to choose the side of the Empire for now and join the Alliance in their certain way to doom. Still, they've shown they can be quite capable, almost good enough to match the Empire. So just in case, I'll make sure they'll be grateful to me as well... No matter who wins this contest, I'll be the better of it.

Great things are coming, gentlemen.

blogicon.pngblogicon.pngblogicon.png

The Results:

You heard it from prince Xizor, so you know it's true: the Empire won this round. Besides being outnumbered by one entry (MstrOfPppts' entry got scored in the first round, but didn't have any further impact on the episode, just like MKJoshA in episode VIII), they made up for it with the quality of their builds to gain the upper hand. Congratulations on the excellent show, Imperials!

The victory isn't complete, however. Because one Rebel agent surpassed them all. Congratulations WickNole with your awesome creation that makes you the best participant of this episode! Your now one of the nine builders who won a SoNE episode (that's right, every episode had a different winner!). goatman461 should also be congratulated with his first place among the Imperials, only 0,13 points away from defeating his Rebel adversary. You can both contact Brandon of RoyalBrickCustoms via PM to claim your prize: a pack of one-of-a-kind SoNE minifig cloth accessories!

goatman461 was also chosen by RoyalBrickCustoms to receive the sponsor's choice award, which is a slightly different prize. Congratulations on incorporating the theme and catching the eye of our sponsor! Let's all say thanks to our generous sponsor! If you want a small taste of what it would be like to win one of the prizes, be sure to check out his Bricklink store to see what he has to offer!

Finally, all Imperial players that participated in this episode (excluding MstrOfPppts) will have gallery_60910_289_2336.png added to their tags in the Player Index. Those of them that want it visible on their profile, please state it here. Note that you can only have one SoNE/Community Build tag at a time.

And now on to see what XP you earned in this episode!

blogicon.pngblogicon.pngblogicon.png

gallery_11254_206_1179.png Rebel Alliance: (19 + 18 + 16 + 14 + 10 + 4 + 2 + 2) / 8 + 8 = 18,608 points

gallery_11254_206_3829.png Galactic Empire: (19 + 18 + 16 + 16 + 13 + 6 + 2) / 7 + 7 = 19,829 points

1......Gathering Intel (WickNole) - 19 XP

2......Hollow Men (goatman461) - 19 XP

3......Stuffed Men (LucasLaughing) - 18 XP

4......A Secret Meeting (Zaael) - 18 XP

T5....The Calamity Star (MKJoshA) - 16 XP

T5....The Unloading (Artizan) - 16 XP

7......A Quick Transaction (Commander Beltar) - 16 XP

8......Operation Dark Star (Lord Vladivus) - 14 XP

9......Tunnel Rat (Kodan Black) - 13 XP

10....Asteroid Annihilation (LegoPercyJ) - 10 XP

11....Detour (Lego Fett) - 6 XP

12....Smuggling Ltd. (MontyPython) - 4 XP

T13. Frozen Mushrooms (Manx) - 2 XP

T13. Dangerous Dealings (Tariq j) - 2 XP

15....Espionage (Alan1916) - 2 XP

Out of competition: Suspicious Rodians (MstrOfPppts) - 8 XP

Damn Imps.

Congratulations, some great builds from everyone, and some well deserved winning builders.

With my XP rise, that makes me Alliance Intelligence now?

I'll be updating the player index soon with all the rank increases!

Go Empire! Wow, thanks RoyalBrickCustoms and thank you judges. And congratulations Wick! Thank you Lucas for coming up with a great collab story and thank you Kodan for helping us bring it together. Looking forward to Ep. X!

Congrats to the Empire, Goatman and Wick! Thanks to the judges and sponsors for making it happen! Had a lot of fun in my first SoNE episode!

Ow.. We did what we could, but still the Empire keeps its advance on our positions. :cry_sad:

Many thanks (again) to Beaver and whole SoNE team for conducting another awesome episode! Looking forward for Episode X.

Congratulations to the Empire for awerall episode win and to Goatman. :thumbup:

And thanks to the Judges for the high scores and to RoyalBrickCustoms for the prizes. Can't wait to see these custom accessories. :blush:

Thanks to all the other builders and the judges.

Special thanks to Lucas and Goatman for letting me be a part of their collab! It was fun and I look forward to the next Episode!

Double digit score, woo!