Sign in to follow this  
Commander Beltar

[K - B07] Reminiscent

Tags: Civil, Spying (Again, please check this one.), Spaceship (Interior),

============================================================================================================================

Begin Log, Chapter 1, Part: 010:

“Why here?” “Why now?” ” Beltar thought in his head as he spied on Nu’q to make sure there were no guards even close to this unused, and empty storage room.

19359468764_4097ae2473_z.jpg

Nu’q: Such a lovely planet… Would have been lovely to study it before it cooled…If there were Wasps though, I will never set a foot there…

19359468954_6ffc98bef0_z.jpg

Nu’q: Oh, hello there Beltar.

Beltar: Why here? Why NOW?

Nu’q: This is my only free time for the rest of the week. I’m a busy man you know. Also, this room isn’t scheduled to be used for weeks because of faulty wiring from a relatively new recruit.

19987299811_1d999ddc93_z.jpg

Nu’q: You see, I designed this ship to be virtually impossible for spies or stowaways to get around without at least triggering some type of alarm…Yet you’ve managed to get into this room. Great job with that. Also-

Beltar: THE FILE!

Nu’q: Yes, yes, you’ll attract guards like a blackhole-everything if you keep talking that loud.

Beltar: If you don’t mind, I don’t want to END UP in a blackhole.

Nu’q: Right…your trial. At least you have a couple months.

Beltar: THE FILE.

19982085025_7a1039b365_z.jpg

Nu’q: Alright, alright. But while you’re here, enjoy the view. Such a lovely little planet from space. But down on it, a dry arid desert. Much like Guinivere, possibly the worst planet here except for its wonderful resources…It reminds me of the early days of exploration in this galaxy.

Beltar: And why do I care? At this point I just DON’T CARE ABOUT CERTAIN THINGS.

Nu’q: Maybe, if you try to remember past…Paradise… while concentrating, more will come back. Reminiscence is good.

Beltar: *sigh* Perhaps. Project Paradise is something I may never forgive Kawashita for even if it did save my life…

Nu’q: *quietly* You misguided man…

Beltar: Hmm?

Nu’q: Nothing.

19974379042_25cfae5318_z.jpg

Beltar: Well, this was a clean smooth transaction.

Nu’q: Agreed, Kawashita did not suspect a thing when I went looking for this file…for reasons.. (OoC: Q did ‘track’ Beltar’s movements in the early weeks…So Kawashita assumed it was him digging in on Beltar’s personality.)

Beltar: Good. Tell me a bit about her before I read it…

Nu’q: I didn’t read much and I won’t spoil much, but she had an Outstanding Military Career in the high divisions of Kawashita, but left…for reasons… And that is all I will say.

Beltar: Hmm…

19955850956_cfe87576d3_z.jpg

Nu’q: Oh, two more things: PauL will break. Lies don’t do well on robots. One of our older Hal-thousand bots…Broke…and Paul’s AI is based around them…Also, read that file in a secluded place. It may be infuriating to you. I hope you don’t kill anyone else.

Beltar: Hmph. PauL will not break. He’s done what I’ve asked well. And I already saw that tracker you placed in him…And will do…AND I WONT KILL ANYONE ON CAMERA ANYMORE.

Nu’q: Quiet down. Good bye.

Beltar: Till we meet again.

*Beltar Leaves the room really fast*

Epilogue:

19794101040_8f1f6cbed8_z.jpg

*Mysterious Voice*: Operative Q, are you there? Report.

Nu’q: Yes, this is Q, I still have my eye on Asset Issue #42. Beltar will hopefully not crack.

*Mysterious Voice*: Good… What of his robot?

Nu’q: I do believe he will malfunction within the coming weeks.

*Mysterous Voice*: Good….Anything useful in for court?

Nu’q: Yes. Especially with my current warrant, we will be able to use many things…

*Mysterious Voice*: Good... Keep that eye on him.

Nu’q: Roger that Sir.

*Mysterious Voice* No need for formalities Q, Madame Kawashita will do just fine.

Nu’q: Yes Madame. Operative Q Out.

Close Log, Chapter 1, Part 010

============================================================================================================================

More pictures in the spoiler! (Because I take too many!)

19974378932_bee6c37522_z.jpg

No Figs

19795397579_487f15091c_z.jpg

The Parts Separated

19361123673_ec4d841518_z.jpg

Without The roof

19361123693_86d80d1b5d_z.jpg

Setup

Thanks for reading this installment in Beltar’s story! Hopefully the idea of a Paul 9000 moment got through this time…Robinhood will probably return soon. And perhaps I will reveal the whole convoluted giant overlapping storyline I’m making…(Which will include events before AG started…) And Madame Kawashita is not pleased with Beltar… C and C welcome!

~Beltar

Edited by Commander Beltar

Very nice interior Beltar! The addition to your story is quite ominous as well!

A perfectly executed and presented build, with a great story as usual! :thumbup: The view of the planet out of the window is so atmospheric! :wub:

Nice shot with the planet in the background and looking forward to the next installment o Beltar's story!

Nice little Moc! The setting is great, but the story is even better! I love watching your character's intrigue advance each week! The plot thickens! Great job!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Great story! (I couldn't help but notice your character is designated as Asset #42...Hmmm that reminds me of something.)

Thanks! 42... :laugh:

Very nice interior Beltar! The addition to your story is quite ominous as well!

Thanks Kai, was supposed to be ominous indeed!

Great story!

Thanks shmails!

A perfectly executed and presented build, with a great story as usual! :thumbup: The view of the planet out of the window is so atmospheric! :wub:

Thanks! I got inspired from WickNole's build a couple weeks ago for the planet usage in this situation.

Nice shot with the planet in the background and looking forward to the next installment o Beltar's story!

Thanks Mike! Next week's build will be a very important for my convoluted story...

I love the planet in the background! :thumbup: Nice story too :classic:

Thanks John! The planet was great fun to photograph since it meant that I couldn't really show anything outside of the room/build.

Neat story! Planets in the background never get old ;)

Agreed! :classic: Thanks!

This could get good...

It wasn't already? :cry_sad:*oh2* Joke aside, thanks! I hope it gets good too...

<snip>

:laugh:

Nice, clean build! I have to say I expected some sort of mention of Jeb's offer though... :look:

Thanks! Well, Beltar wants to hide it, and Q doesn't get to know everythinging...And don't worry, I have a plan for Jeb's offer in the coming weeks... Perhaps I will tell you in advance if you wish to make another crossover!

Nice little Moc! The setting is great, but the story is even better! I love watching your character's intrigue advance each week! The plot thickens! Great job!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Thanks! The plot will be so thick it could be a novel by December probably...

~Beltar

Great build. I like how you shoot these scenes. Means even a simple build has drama and presence.

This is such a simple build but so rich with story. I like how you're playing Andromeda's Gates, it's great seeing people approaching it from different angles :classic: