Bonaparte

Napoleon and his army - Version 2.0

The problem is that:

- LEGO is the owner of the design

- a form costs some thousend EUR

Ok I see and understand. But how do shops like BrickArms, ect do it ?

Do the use a different thing than a form ?

But the new shakos should be available soon, isn't that an oportunity.

That's new for me and some good news... but where will they be available (Pick a brick ???)

I also had the design already available for 3d print but I didn't test it for copyright reasons and availablilty of the new pirate series.

It can be very dangerous that copyright thing... :pir-laugh: and understand it Andreas.

In princible it's also possible to use my french shako as basic and make an shako which comes very nearby. If that's wanted I can make a test version ...

Did you already had the time to work on the wall-size ?

Did you already had the time to work on the wall-size ?

Yes, there's already a French Shako with 0,8 wall size ordered. The Ulan makes some problems ...

Also the British shako is already based on that design. Let's wait for the results.

Back to brickarms and brickforge. I was in contact with both and they use traditional molding forms.

The advantage is that they got cheap mass peaces but the molding costs the price.

The last info I got from them was more then 10T $. I think there's also a remark in the minifig customization center.

The plastic injection itself is afterwards cheap and so it can be reporoduced very fast.

Therefor I was searching for a cheaper method, which I found with 3d printing at higher per piece price and the surface looking a little bit grainy.

But for some items that's not the problem and if somebody spent time in sanding it can be improved.

Andreas

Yes, thanks, I am really looking forward to see the finished products in your Bricklink store (which is easier for me to order from).

Great work, all the armybuilders are into your debt :pir_laugh2: .

If only Napoleon could have seen that.By the way if you ever had to sell that :devil:

Nice job Bonaparte :bonaparte:

I have one response to this massive army. HOLY COW. How many shakos is that?!?!?!?! I'm so envious... good job!

P.S. you can't take over the world... my mighty 7-man 3-horse army shall stop you (it's well armed, well stocked, well supplied and well fortified if you look at my ship and fort posts)

Edited by Admiral M

Again and again I look at this thread and drop my mouth looking at your amazing army Sir Bonaparte.

P.S. Don't march to Moscow!

Edit: Oh and by the way, where are those amazing polish lancers?

Edited by Sir Wellington

Hello,Napoleon,can you contact me on Belug ?

Or here,I'm new here so I don't know of it can here.

I cannot contact you here.I've tried.

Effe mailen anders naar johanpuntleys6adtelenetpuntbe

Ben ook zoiets als het jouwe aan het maken.

You can see it here somewhere under pirates in wetteren

I made the big fortress.

Greets Jo.

Hello,Napoleon,can you contact me on Belug ?

Or here,I'm new here so I don't know of it can here.

I cannot contact you here.I've tried.

Effe mailen anders naar johanpuntleys6adtelenetpuntbe

Ben ook zoiets als het jouwe aan het maken.

You can see it here somewhere under pirates in wetteren

I made the big fortress.

Greets Jo.

If you are trying to get in contact with Napoleon(Bonaparte) Simply click his name and click view profile, the click "Send message" If you are trying to buy those guys from him :pir-hmpf: ......Good Luck :thumbup:

I think he is unable to send/receive PM's because he hasn't made that much posts yet. I believe after 10 posts you can send and receive PM's.

Correct me if I was wrong. :pir_laugh2:

Correct me if I was wrong. :pir_laugh2:

I believe you are right as far as sending a PM to non staff members, but you can always PM a staff member......I think, so don't quote me on that one.

Edited by Broadside

No no, if you have below 10 posts you can't PM anyone. It's a protection against PM spam we have put in place. But now J.L. Hornblower can send PM's because I've altered his account manually.

No no, if you have below 10 posts you can't PM anyone. It's a protection against PM spam we have put in place. But now J.L. Hornblower can send PM's because I've altered his account manually.

I understand now. That is a good way to get rid of those stupid spamers.

one of the awesomest armies ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wish a had some blue coats and where did you get the yellow musicians :pir-sceptic:

That's awesome...

How long did it take you to build an army like that up? And how much did it cost?

where did you get the yellow musicians :pir-sceptic:

They're customs :pir-wink:. And good ones, at that!

Edited by Admiral M

one of the awesomest armies ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wish a had some blue coats and where did you get the yellow musicians :pir-sceptic:

If you would have read the topic, you would have known that they are customs.. :hmpf:

This is amazing. Looking at these reminds me of the mess at Waterloo

I think your drummer boys are brilliant though and the drum itself

Your 7th picture and Napolean, His mounted Marshall looks like Marshal Ney

just wonder. how did you do those flags or banners or what to call them in english, do you find them on internet and print them out small?

its a huge army you got there, but i think you have to get some more to take the whole world, youll beat my army but it wont be an easy victory :pir-skull:

Its summer here, so thats why i havent been here for a loong time. But i guess nobody noticed that :pir_laugh2:

Bonaparte,

Nice army! You should consider many a battle scene with these figures and your british ones. It would be very nice to see a large battle scene like that.

- Teutonic Knight