Hi everyone

let me introduce my new [MOC] LIEBHERR Mining Excavator R 9150 - Technic Figure 1:1, it has 9 motors, 3 IR receiver and 3 battary box, The PF are including 4x XL motor, 4x M motor, 1x L Motor and it over 3,500 pieces. I want to create a Mining Excavator can play with my caterpillar 795F for a long time.

Thanks for watching, and video will coming soon,

235613llzxyygmyvn4rijn.jpg

235614uv6bhy7rgrcck7gg.jpg

235631b2266jikzqqdbkk0.jpg

235633gurd59asdq1r3901.jpg

235634hxr08pfccp2pjz9x.jpg

235635ftaa6uzv9meyaetp.jpg

235636z57c47g7zgg4gicg.jpg

235637ize94wsidss5bbdw.jpg

235638lx373x3pkz3e2b93.jpg

235640p2w9a7epx9qum2mw.jpg

235641uhxq5nlyaar9i9rn.jpg

235642fgosisht6ikiikkr.jpg

235659jbj4zx2bddoo2780.jpg

Great MOC but poor travel arm, I hope I'm wrong but just for that I haven´t done any of those excavators.

I am going to be honest and say that the styling of the body could be better,the bucket is oversized and the wrong style also the cab is too wide.

I think I would of attempted to build my own bucket out of plates/slopes.

That's what happens if Lego makes bigger loader buckets :)

Anyhow, I think it looks pretty magnificent. White works really well for this, and I like the general shapes and proportions. Also, good photography.

I'm not fond of the huge "9150" sticker on the back though.

I do have to ask though... What does it do that 8043 doesn't? (Except be huge)

Great photos, great color of the moc and nice overall looks from a distance, but at closer look it looks a bit odd with all the angles not lined up. Also, it sits way too low to the ground.

I like it! A very unusual looking design. I also like the way you used a lot of perspective on your photos to make it look particularly huge.

Neat. Do you have any pictures of the model from above to show the top details?

What a great looking machine, but doesn't it have the bucket the wrong way around?

Don't they have the bucket facing the rockwal it's digging?

Impressive and great presentation. I can't judge arm travel or performance but am impressed with this moc from the images and scale.

Look forward to the video.

H

What a great looking machine, but doesn't it have the bucket the wrong way around?

Don't they have the bucket facing the rockwal it's digging?

I've googled the model and this moc is correct from the images that came up.

H

Very cool moc , white looks nice on it !!!

Impressive and great presentation. I can't judge arm travel or performance but am impressed with this moc from the images and scale.

Look forward to the video.

H

I've googled the model and this moc is correct from the images that came up.

H

You are both right the bucket is some times facing forward and some times backwards depending on what , they are using the machine for.

I am going to be honest and say that the styling of the body could be better,the bucket is oversized and the wrong style also the cab is too wide.

I think I would of attempted to build my own bucket out of plates/slopes.

Wow!

You know what? I like it!

The images are perfect and the bucket comes not big to me... I like big machines and like also this scale...

Good work... I love white color on MOCs and love also on this one... :)

Max...

Edited by MaxSupercars

Wow!

Replying with only one word comments like this,which do not add to the discussion and clutter up the topic will not get you very far on this forum.

I was expressing my own opinion which I said with good manners and which I am entitled to do so.

Cool model. I agree with some comments that the arm doesn't look quite optimal and the cabin looks a bit too wide, and I think the belts look too narrow for the size, but TLG doesn't make wider track links AFAIK.

It looks nice and complex anyway.

You are both right the bucket is some times facing forward and some times backwards depending on what , they are using the machine for.

Yeah, although when you surpass a certain size, I think the bucket is only facing forward.

Impressive model! I was puzzled about the back until I realized it's one huge STAMP :laugh:

As for the dimensions, I think the model is quite fair. The arm is short and the bucket... I guess it's the only LEGO bucket for this scale.

Now, if only you'd shoot your models outside... like this, or this, or this... and your truck would look great like this too :sweet:

Cool model. I agree with some comments that the arm doesn't look quite optimal and the cabin looks a bit too wide, and I think the belts look too narrow for the size, but TLG doesn't make wider track links AFAIK.

The arm doesn't look exactly scale, but I actually like it because of that. The huge throw on all the dual linear actuators makes it look beefy.

It is a common misconception that adding an actuator in parallel adds more power, but actually it doesn't make any difference if they are being driven by the same motor. You actually lose a little power because of the extra gearing. Adding an actuator only helps if you are slipping the clutch. On the other hand, doubling the number of pneumatic actuators in parallel actually does double the power.

Maybe you can find a way to widen the tracks.

There are examples on Brickshelf or here on Eurobricks.

Hi, thanksyour suggestion, but I dont want to modify track, i know how to create wide track. it is because i had tested before when I add some addional parts into track, my excavator very heavy 5.0kg, so the parts easy loose, I want to keep it functional. Thanks