Sign in to follow this  
Kodan Black

[O - H09] - Be Sure to Wear Some Flowers in Your Hair

Tags: Science, Octan, Civil

// PERSONAL DIARY //

Though I'm no botanist I've been trying my hand at cultivating some flowering plants from Castral aboard the Axle in one of the hydroponic labs. I've been sprinkling Awesomnium dust on the to see if it enhances them. I've been passing off the reports as my attempt to try it out on a known species before using it on more useful plants, but secretly I'm just hoping to impress Dr. Long. ED-208 doesn't seem to like the idea of super powered plants and continues to insist on being armed. He tried to claim the white one moved and is a threat.

Honestly, I think being a robot, he just doesn't like all the water and humidity. It isn't pleasant for me either, but Dr. Long has seemed really stressed out lately and the nearly naked guys strutting around the halls of the Axle can't help. Maybe some nice flowers would brighten her day. And it would help to know how the Awesomnium impacted plants for other stuff too.

She has been so busy lately I haven't really managed to catch up with her much. It seems like she is never in her cabin or her office. And the labs get sealed sometimes when certain experiments are going on. I'm sure she is just really busy with all of her work. Maybe the rumors about some disturbance being detected has been keeping her busy.

19918702096_406c1b945f_c.jpg

Extra Pics:

19944957435_6156b7fdd8_c.jpg

19323957513_eacf448de3_c.jpg

Very nice build! My only advice would be that the dark grey and red on top of the wall is a bit distracting, maybe having it all one color would be better?

Nice build, and I love the paranoid robot! :laugh: The upside down 1x1 rounds works well for the water, and I like the little details you added like the light and the grated floor. I agree about the top of the wall, white would work better if you have them.

Very nice build! My only advice would be that the dark grey and red on top of the wall is a bit distracting, maybe having it all one color would be better?

Thank you, that is good feedback. I got a little overly artsy. :laugh:

Nice build, and I love the paranoid robot! :laugh: The upside down 1x1 rounds works well for the water, and I like the little details you added like the light and the grated floor. I agree about the top of the wall, white would work better if you have them.

White tiles are in short supply. I should have done light gray instead I think. I wanted to go for contrast, but ... probably didn't go as planned. :sick:

Great build Kodan! Really like the idea! All the gadgets along the wall are really cool too! :thumbup:

I really like this! Your builds just get better and better! I love the Hydroponics set up, and the story is great! I could totally see this being an experiment on the Axle! :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I really like this! Your builds just get better and better! I love the Hydroponics set up, and the story is great! I could totally see this being an experiment on the Axle! :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Your build last week entirely inspired this week's build. :grin: I had to make sure no one thought he just bought some flowers, oh no ... :look: