Zepher

Heroica RPG - Quest #139: Around the World

"So if Guffington has gone with them, what are we protecting?"

Hybros swings Iustitia and the Blade of Tranquility at Dundee and Sobeca and then switches hands to do the same to opposite enemies (front row).

"Captain Bennetton, was it? Please just be ready to use those items when you need to. Gnash, that last crocodile is all yours."

Battle Order:

Hoke

Hybros (Iustitia - Dundee; BOT - Sobecca)

Hybros (BOT - Dundee; Iustitia - Sobecca)

Torc

>Gnash (Halberd - Cayman)

>Bennetton (nothing)

Matthias

Vonnetate, a repulsing cesspool of destruction even after death. You are one I don't regret killing, and I won't regret killing you again.

I suggest we divvy up. Rangers take the U'kin, melee take Vonnetate.

I target U'vires (Vonnetate, Vonnetate) from the back row.

OOC: Curse my wonky sleep schedule, if I'd known Chauncey would reject my gems I would have lent them to Matthias instead. :sad: Also, I lent Sir Roderick's Sword to Hans, so his WP should now be 12 instead of 10.

"Ahh, U'Vires," Arthur notes diplomatically, "I remember you. I was just in Dastan mere weeks ago. Rest assured that the future of your people is secure in soon-to-be-Emperor U'Daras' hands. Your 'assistance' to your people is no longer necessary."

"That sounds like a plan, Brother, but I would prefer Triad to fight by my side. Don't forget that horseshoe, either, it will be useful once you are forced to switch to Vonnetate."

Arthur attacks Vonnetate with his Dauntlet Index from the Front Row.

"<My partner has spoken much of you and your stalwart aid, Master Hans. Allow me to offer you mine.>" Miirym sacrifices ten health to make Hans Lucky.

Battle Order (and actions):

Hans Free Hit (Wild Mind) vs. U'Vires

>Miirym makes Hans Lucky -

>Hans (Sir Roderick's Sword) v. Vonnetate -

Arthur (Dauntlet Index) v. Vonnetate -

>Dyric (Crossbow of Incessant Warmongers) v. U'Vires -

Zelphie (Staff) v. Vonnetate -

>Chauncey (Darkness) v. U'Vires -

>Triad (Acerpusculum Shuriken) v. Vonnetate -

Edited by Flipz

Matthias attacks Bors from the back with the Extraordinaire.

> Matthias: Extraordinaire vs. Bors

Guts has a passive +2 power increase. Also, should Lady Felix be Hastened and Lucky? Also should Jimb give her actions?

Meanwhile, in the real world.

"Okay Purpearl, let's deal with these clowns. Any tricks I should know about? We should make Piglina and Zeus a priority, they same the most dangerous. Zapp Tapp we can leave untargetted. I can keep three or four of them busy, but it will decrease my damage. I can also throw a Sleep Bomb, and have half of them out of action for a little while? What do you think."

Battle order:

Guts attacks Piglina with both weapons from the back row, then attacks Beast with both weapons from the front row.

Purpearl

Lady Felix attacks Luis? and Zeus?

Amarcolm attacks Bombast?

"Sleep bombs will not be as effective as most are immuned to sleep. Put me first on the battle order, I should be able to tank the free hit from Zapp."

Purpearl casts fire at Luis from the back row. Enchantment goes to shield.

OOC: Curse my wonky sleep schedule, if I'd known Chauncey would reject my gems I would have lent them to Matthias instead. :sad: Also, I lent Sir Roderick's Sword to Hans, so his WP should now be 12 instead of 10.

OoC: They can go to Matthias! I believe that's what you would have done.

Guts has a passive +2 power increase. Also, should Lady Felix be Hastened and Lucky? Also should Jimb give her actions?

OoC: Okay! And yes, she should be, sorry about that - you can feel free to give her actions.

Will run the rounds this evening. Endgame will be helping me out running the Olegaia rounds, so it shouldn't be impossible, just want to deal with my browser first.

OoC: It was a browser issue! Things are looking up! Also, why are Hoke and Torc's levels different... I must have screwed that up royally at some point.

"So if Guffington has gone with them, what are we protecting?"

Captain.jpg

"That's Guffington's spirit, soul, whatever you want to call it. It's taken off, but his body still remains. We've got the portal to that behind us." He gestures to a sort of rip in the Font. "If they get to that, their spirit gets coupled to his body, assuming that's the set up you've got on the other side... which seems to be the case."

Round One Astral Defense

>Hoke v. Blackenord - Hit/Miss ([40+7+2+54]*2*2=412)

Hybros v. Dundee/Sobecca - Special Damage/Riposte (Dundee Confused, 41 Damage Sobeca)

Hybros v. Dundee/Sobeca - Damage/Damage (No Confused, 41+39=80 Damage Hybros)

>Torc v. Werewolf - Critical Hit/Shield (High Assault: [([40+7]*2)+2+54]*2*2*2=1200, KO Werewolf) (110 Damage all, doubled for Beasts)

>Gnash v. Cayman - Miss

>Bennetton does nothing

Matthias v. Bors - Special Damage/Hit (([42+9]/2)-4=22)

Mephisto v. Hoke - No Effect

Mephisto, Hybros, Matthias Blessed (+98, +13, +4)

The heroes put on a strong offensive, and are able to vanquish one of the ghosts, but Bors apparently remembers Matthias and knocks the little gnome flat on his megablocks.

38e8a055-e8de-4cbe-a715-99a6319328af_zpsb7fe2631.jpg

"Not happening again!" he growls as he hurls the cannon. And things aren't exactly looking up for the team as another spirit wafts forward, her eyes locked on Hoke.

13316782074_81bc0bc3e7_t.jpg

"Of course it would be you who would disturb the dead. Unholy."

The Astral Defense Foes

heroicaquest58-dundee.jpg

Captain Dundee

Type: Beast/Aquatic *Confused (3 Rounds)*

Level: 41

Health: 528/748

Special I:
Waterboarding
– Causes 31 water-elemental damage and removes all temporary positive effects from the target. Used if the target has temporary positive effects

Special II:
Cold Shower
– Causes 31 ice-elemental damage and depletes target's ether to zero. Used if the target has no temporary positive effects.

Drops: Nothing

heroicaquest58-sobeca.jpg

Sobeca

Type: Beast/Aquatic

Level: 39

Health: 401/662

Special I:
Crocodile Tears
– Causes the enamored- and blinded-effects to all opponents.

Special II:
Toothy Grin
– Causes the weakened- and afraid-effects to all opponents.

Special III:
Tail Swipe
– Causes the stunned- and confused-effects to all opponents.

Note: Specials alternate

heroicaquest58-cayman.jpg

Cayman

Type: Beast/Aquatic

Level: 37

Health: 377/597

Special:
Crocodile Rock
– Gives all allies +5 SP (effect is cumulative).

DSCN0163.jpg

Blackenord
*Immune to Negative Effects and Instant Kill*

Level 78 Mechanical Humanoid

Health: 803/1325

Special: Scatter-shot - Deals 20 damage to all heroes, disregarding row/SP.

Meph1.jpg

Mephisto, King of Demons

Level 42 Ancient *Immune to Instant Kills* *Blessed*

Health: 968/980

SP: 10

Ether: 3/3

Special I: Soul Eater – Mephisto eats the hero’s soul. The hero is sealed until the end of the quest. Cannot be remedied. Uses one ether.

Special II: Mind Eater – Mephisto eats the hero’s mind, instantly KOing them. Used if no ether remains.

Passive Special I: Miracle of the Court – Negative effects inflicted on Mephisto last only one round.

Passive Special II: Soul Sucker – All heroes targeting Mephisto lose one positive effect of their choice at the end of the round (excluding perma-effects).

Passive Special III: Demons' Blessing - The Demons of Zoot have blessed Mephisto.

Strong-Chested Bors
*Lucky* *Immune to Instant Death, Poisoned, and Asleep* *Reinforced*

Level 42 Humanoid

SP: 4

Health: 260/370

Special: Strong-Chested – Strong-Chested Bors rips the hero’s weapon out of their hand and throws it at them. The hero takes damage equal to WP+Strong-Armed’s level, and they must spend the next turn recovering their weapon.

Cassandra, Daughter of Light

Level 70 Humanoid *Hastened* *Immune to Negative Effects and Instant Kill* *Immune to Light Damage*

SP: 5

Health: 750/750

Special I: Cleric – If Cassandra has any ether left, she heals her weakest ally to full health and removes all negative effects.

Special II: My Kingdom for a Horse - Cassandra deals 140 damage to the attacker.

NOTE: More enemies will be added each round. You MUST hold out until the other party returns with Passion.

The Astral Defense Party

15776593006_d5e8922489_o.png

Matthias
the Carnival Crusader (StickFig)

Level 26 Druid
*Gains 10 gold for each Humanoid killed* *Immune to
Bound
Slowed

Power Bonus
: 20 (+2 WP)

Defense
: 4

Health
: 18/36

Ether
: 26/26

Gold:

Equipment
: Restored Fireball Extraordinaire (WP:9, also hits enemies listed above and below the target,
Darkness
- and
Lightning
-elemental, user is
Slowed
, hand cannon, poisoned -10), Hunter's Plate (SP:4, wearer gains 10 gold for each Humanoid killed, suitable for rogues, rangers, barbarians, beast warriors, infiltrators, regulators, and winged warriors) (Dreyrugr), Winged Sandals (Protects from
Bound
and
Slowed
effects, footwear), DDSSA (+2 health, +2 WP, +10 power)

Inventory
: Peashooter (WP:2, deals Burning -2, hand cannon), Pongcanis Crossbow (WP:8, crossbow), XX Handcannon Replica (WP:12, pierces defense, hand cannon), Garnet (
Earth
), 2x Opal (
Ice
), Ruby (
Fire
), 8x Bone, Deadly Venom, 2x Elixir, Grand Potion, Grand Tonic, Grating Stone, 2x Phoenix Essence, Potion, 2x Red Death Blood, 4x Remedy, 4x Tonic, Doomsday Bomb (Deals 99 damage, bomb), 2x Smoke Bomb, Bedroll, Magic Compass, Crocodile Handbag (Max. ether +2, immunity to water; accessory), Dapper Hat (This amazingly dapper hat gives the wearer a ⅙ chance of being
Encouraged
at the start of any battle, headwear), Scroll of Elemental Aura, Ruby (Fire), Sapphire (Wind), Emerald (Wood), Aquamarine (Water), Topaz (Lightning), Garnet ( Earth), Etherial Topaz (Lighting+Stunned)

hoke_ableword_1b.jpg

Hoke Ablesword - Champion of the Northern Kingdoms, Kraken Whacker, Titan Smiter, Serpent Skinner, and Rock Champion of Decamon

(UsernameMDM)

Human Male Dragoon

Level 54.4
*Immune: Fragile, Confused, Sealed, Dark, Earth, Fire, Wind / Absorbs Poison / Deals Poison +3 and SP -1,
Dark
, Light, Ice* *Lucky* *Encouraged* *Inspired* *Blessed*

Power Bonus: 2, +7 WP

Defense: 41

Health: 186/186 (+10 Knight, +15 Dragoon, +53 Level, +2 Chicken Drumsticks, +10 Raw Meats, +1 Warrior's Tread)

Gold: 588

Equipment
:
Zoot's Order
(WP:40; Darkness, Light, Ice, permanently Poisoned-by-3, hits reduce enemy SP by 1; spear, suitable for Hoke only),
Steel Buckler
(SP:31, Darkness-elemental),
Sven's Heavy Armor
(SP:6, Immune to Fire, Earth, Wind and Fragile),
Hydra Skin
(SP: 2, wearer gains HP when poisoned instead of losing it, backwear),
Warrior's Treads
(SP:2, Health +1),
Samurai Helmet
(WP:+4, immune Confused, Sealed suitable to knights, dragoons, regulators, winged warriors),
Medal of Glory
(Wearer gains triple experience, accessory),
Bone Claws
(+3 WP, 2 SP, hand wear),

Inventory
:

Weapons
-
Vintul
(WP: 16; greatsword),
Gladiator Trident
(WP: 11, causes the Bleeding-by-5 effect; spear),
Wasabi Blade
(WP: 4, Fire-elemental long-sword),
Glistening Halberd
WP:10 (1/2; chance to caused stunned effect, lance),
Blue Steel Shield
(SP:5, Immune to Blind),
Fang Dagger
(WP:5, double damage to beasts, dagger),
Hollow Flagpole
(WP:11, +3 SP to the whole party whenever equipped, Hollow (Empty), lance),
Great Axpeord
(WP:40, cannot be wielded with a shield; greatsword/axe/spear)

Artefacts
-
Sharkskin Gloves
(Accessory, provides immunity from water elemental attacks),
Helm of Prestige
(SP: 5, +10 Max HP, Wearer is Permanently Blessed, Headwear, suitable for Paragons),
Sterile Gloves
(Immune to poisoned and bleeding, handwear, suitable for anyone),
Cultist Hat
(damage vs undead),
Sigil of the Cold Circle
- (Raise an Army costs twice as much ether, but raised undead are three times as powerful, accessory, suitable for necromancers),
Heavy Armo
r (SP: 5, Immune to Fragile),
Electro Gear
(Adds lightning-element to physical attacks and protects from lightning-elemental damage, accessory),
Coat Hanger
(Allows for a second body wear, Accessory),
Pugilist Gloves
(+2 to power, immune Weakened),
Shadeaux Cape
(SP:1; suitable to those with reputation among the Shadeaux only; if reputation is great, SP is doubled; if reputation is outstanding, SP is tripled; backwear.)

Gems
-

Scrolls
- Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Weakening, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Confusion, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Sleep

Tools
- Bedroll, Pickaxe, Shovel 3x Smoke Bomb, Lightning Bomb, Water Bomb, Air Bomb, 2x Dirt Bomb, Confuse Bomb, Blind Bomb, Seal Bomb, x2 Stun Bombs, Skadi Bomb

Consumables
- 4x Phoenix Essence, 6x Grand Potion, Health Core, 2x Grand Tonic, 5x Ether Core, Elixir, Neutralizer, 2x Ambrosia, Soma, 3x Mead, 2x Smelling Salts, 2x Dragon Scale (Grants lucky- and blessed-effects when consumed), 2x Titan Heart (Grants encouraged- and inspired-effects when consumed), 2x Flame-Distilled Brandy (Encouraged & Immune to Ice), 6x Venom, 2x Deadly Venom, 2x Feather of Flight (Allows the user to flee from the battle when used), Mythril, Henry Award (Can be sold for 200 Gold or to give +1 HP or +1 Power to a character, Consumable, Soul-bound), Phoenix Insence

Decamon Deck
- Nixie (Water 7), Reaper (Dark 8), Stone Golem (Rock 8), Carcinos (Aquatic 8), Storm Elemental (Electric 8)

16858651466_09a5cf51c9_o.jpg

Torc the Adult Brown Dragon *Lucky* *Encouraged* *Blessed*

Female Dragon Adult

Level 55.2

Health: 85/85

Element: Fire

Ability: May pay 10 health for a 3/6 chance to make a party member Lucky.

ava-hybros.jpg

Hybros
(played by JimButcher)

54-year-old male imp Marauder
*Permanently Hastened*
*Immune to
Cursed
Asleep
Blinded
Confused
Fragile
Weakened
Poisoned
Bleeding
and
all elements*
*Intimidation*
*Party Leader* *Lucky* *Encouraged* *Inspired* *Blessed*

Level:
44 1/5

Power Bonus:
+3
, +8 in front row

Defense:

Health:
/134
(7+38+15+5*)

Ether:
0/0
(+2*)

Gold:

Equipment:
Mythrilized
Zoot's Reaper
(WP:30, permanently deals
Cursed
and
Poisoned:7
;
longsword, suitable to Hybros),
Sword of Ancestral Hatred
(WP:46.25,
darkness
fire
ice
wind
-elemental, gains 1/4 WP every kill made with it; longsword)
Golden Armor
(user is permanently
Hastened
and
Cursed
fire
water
earth
wind
ice
lightning
wood
darkness
light
-elemental, immune to
Asleep
Blinded
Confused
Fragile
, and
Weakened
; bodywear),
The Black Hat
(grants
Intimidation
, immune to
darkness
and
Cursed;
headwear),
Crystal Shoes
(Immunity becomes Absorption, Footwear),
Sterile Gloves
(immune to Poisoned and Bleeding hand wear),
Phoenix Emblem
(Automatically revives the user with one health if knocked out, once per battle, accessory)

Abilities:
First Breath
(Hybros may sacrifice a turn of combat to focus and gain +3 power. Power resets at the end of a battle or when the hero is KO'd)

Inventory:

Iustitia
(WP:12, causes
blinded
-effect
;
light
-elemental dagger), Heavy Flail (WP:5, deals
Fragile
on successful hits; mace), Twin Kunai (WP:6, dual strike;
darkness
-elemental daggers), Hollow Dagger (WP:6, hollow [Phoenix Incense]; dagger),
Clock Cog (WP:14; throwing weapon),
Banana Bladerang (WP:9, damage all; throwing weapon)
Spinning Bolas (WP: 5 deals the Slowed effect, but the effect is removed when retrieved; throwing weapon), Skirmisher's Shield (SP:1
0; shield), Blade of Tranquility (WP: 2, deals the Sealed effect, Long-sword),

• Sticky Gloves (gains 50% more gold, suitable for Rogues, handwear),
Metal Claw
(Unarmed attacks drain health from the enemy equal to 50% of the strength of the attack (rounded up); handwear),
Baron's Epaulets (Suitable for short heroes, grants Command over short NPCs), Cloak of the Blue Assassin (SP:1, suitable to Rogues; backwear),
Cloak of the Red Assassin (Chance of Assassination is 1/3, suitable for Assassins; backwear)
Pugilist's Gloves (Power +2, protects from
Weakened
-effect; handwear),
Alchemist's Cheatsheet
(1/3 chance to make two of the same Mixture on rolls of Shield, accessory, suitable to Alchemists),
Lichen Armor (The wearer’s ether is counted as additional health if health is depleted; suitable to classes with ether; bodywear), Marauder’s Mantle (Grants permanent reinforced-effect, doubling defense; suitable to marauders; backwear), Dastan Helmet (SP: 4, Immune to Earth), Dastan Greatsword (WP: 10, +2 WP for all other Dastan Equipment), Dastan Armor (SP: 3 Bodywear, Immune to Earth and Fire, +2 SP for all other Dastan Equipment, Suitable for Knights, Regulators, Winged Warriors, Dragoons, and Vindicators), Gloves of the Dragon Mother (Handwear, Allows the Wearer to Handle the Dragon's Heart Flame), Coat Hanger (Allows for a second body wear, accessory), Fighting Boots
(Power +5 on the front row; suitable to barbarians, knights, rogues, beast warriors, chi monks, dragoons, harlots, infiltrators, marauders, skirmishers, regulators and winged warriors), Medal of Glory (Wearer gains triple experience, accessory)

• Garnet, Scroll of Sloth, Scroll of Minimizing

20x Potion, 7
x Grand Potion, 3x Health Core,
Diluted Arc Tonic,
Hyper Arc Tonic, 3
x Elixir, 2x
Arc Elixir,
x Remedy, 3x Neutralizer,
2x Purging Water,
Tiger Balm,
Phoenix Incense, Fenghuang Essence (After being consumed, automatically revives the target with full health once when knocked out; cannot revive targets that are already knocked out),
2x Last Resort,
2x
Nostrum, 3x Mead,
Soma, 5x Mulled Wine,
2x Cloud of Celerity,
2x Bravado Brew, Smile of the Gods, Earthwyrm Fang (Grants the encouraged-, lucky-, reinforced-, and blinded- effects for the duration of one battle), 2x
Minimizing Dust,
Bad Breath,
2x Wyvern's Breath,
Gold Ring (Worth 15 gold; can be given to someone to make them enamored with the giver),
4 Smoke Bombs, 2 Holy Bombs,
Demeter Bomb (100
wood
-elemental damage), Rudra Bomb (100
lightning
-elemental damage), Pumpkin Bomb (causes stunned-, poisoned-, asleep-, blinded-, sealed- and confused-effects to all opponents when used),
2x Fog Bomb,
Mystic Bomb,
Baffle Bomb, 2x
Bone,
Skeleton Decoy, 2x
Feather of White (Allows the user to hide for up to three rounds, avoiding Free Hits. The effect ends if the user targets an enemy)

• Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe

Captain.jpg

Captain Bennetton
(NPC)

Level 28 City Watch Guard *Immune to Sealed, Bound and Blinded* *Weakened*

Power
:

Health
: 40/40

Equipment
: Captain's Sword of Distinction (WP: 14), Marksman's Monocle (Misses are rerolled), Walking Stick (Grants User the Permanent Weakened Effect, User immune to Sealed, Bound and Blinded)

Inventory: 5 Grand Potions, 5 Health Cores, 2 Remedies, 2 Mead, 2 Nostrum, Feather of White

Gnash.jpg

Gnash
(NPC) *No Free Hits from Beasts*

Level 16 City Watch Guard

Power
: 22

Health
: 28/28

Defense
: 2

Gold
: 17

Equipment
: City Watch Halberd (WP: 6), City Watch Helmet (SP: 1), Fur Leggings (SP: 1, Beast enemies do not deal free hits to the wearer; footwear, suitable for anyone), Sven's Dagger (WP: 14, Fire-Earth Elemental)

Repeat all.

Hoke - Repeat

Torc - Fire Breath, Cassandra, Back Row

Edited by UsernameMDM

Matthias v. Bors - Special Damage/Hit (Matthias KO'd)

I'm confused, how did that knock Matthias out? For special damage, it should be 42+9=51/2=26-4=22 damage, right? Matthias has 36 health, so that means he should still be up with 14 health.

Matthias switches to his XX Replica and heals himself.

> Matthias: Heal (XX Replica) vs. Self

Hybros winced as Matthias went down, and then sustained his own injury. Bennetton uses a Grand Potion on Hybros from the back row before the imp attacks Dundee with the Blade of Tranquility and then Sobeca with Iustitia. He then attacks Cayman with Iustitia and Bors with BOT (back row).

Gnash repeats.

Repeat all.

"I think Torc took care of that werewolf already..."

Battle Order:

>Hybros

>Hybros

>Hoke

>Bennetton

>Torc

>Gnash

>Matthias

OoC: Stickfig, fixed my mistake, forgot about... rows.... :blush:

Vonnetate, a repulsing cesspool of destruction even after death. You are one I don't regret killing, and I won't regret killing you again.

I suggest we divvy up. Rangers take the U'kin, melee take Vonnetate.

I target U'vires (Vonnetate, Vonnetate) from the back row.

DSCN0066.jpg

"You have no friends to hide behind this time. I remember you. You were weak."

"Ahh, U'Vires," Arthur notes diplomatically, "I remember you. I was just in Dastan mere weeks ago. Rest assured that the future of your people is secure in soon-to-be-Emperor U'Daras' hands. Your 'assistance' to your people is no longer necessary."

"That sounds like a plan, Brother, but I would prefer Triad to fight by my side. Don't forget that horseshoe, either, it will be useful once you are forced to switch to Vonnetate."

Arthur attacks Vonnetate with his Dauntlet Index from the Front Row.

"<My partner has spoken much of you and your stalwart aid, Master Hans. Allow me to offer you mine.>" Miirym sacrifices ten health to make Hans Lucky.

DSCN0053-1.jpg

"It will never be over for my people it will never be over. They will have to fight always."

Round One Astral Voyager Battle

Hans Free Hit (Wild Mind) vs. U'Vires (32 Damage)

>Miirym makes Hans Lucky - Success (-10 health, Hans Lucky)

>Hans v. Vonnetate - Hit/Critical Hit ([12*3]+20=56 Damage U'Vires)

Arthur (Dauntlet Index) v. Vonnetate - Shield/Shield (([20*3]+3+42)*2*2*2=840) (42*2*2*2=168) (Arthur Enraged)

>Dyric v. U'Vires - Damage (KO)

Zelphie v. Vonnetate - Special Damage (Zelphie Fragile Permanently)

>Chauncey v. U'Vires - Special Damage/Hit (Immune to Instant Kill, No Effect)

>Triad (Acerpusculum Shuriken) v. Vonnetate - Hit (44 Damage)

The heroes are able to damage Vonnetate significantly, though Dyric is caught off guard by U'Vires, who is able to drop the assassin. Lord Chauncey just barely maneuvers out of the way of another shot. As the heroes attempt to recuperate, a familiar face stalks towards them.

heroicanpc-fahrenheitziegfried.jpg

"Ha ha. Of course we're tampering with souls again. Come to correct your previous mistakes? Come to restore a true mage to the head of our lineage? It's about time!"

The Astral Voyager Enemies

DSCN0066.jpg

Vonnetate

Level 92 Bestial Humanoid *Immune to Fragile, Blinded, and Weakened* *Immune to Instant Kills*

Health: 603/1655

Special: Backbreaker – Vonnetate breaks the hero’s back. The hero is fragile until the end of the quest. Cannot be remedied.

Passive Special I: Warrior’s Roar – All heroes targeting Vonnetate become enraged for the remainder of the battle unless remedied.

Passive Special II: Warrior's Fortitude - All negative effects last only 3 rounds on Vonnetate.

Passive Special III: Warrior's Might - Vonnetate pierces 5 points of SP.

DSCN0053-1.jpg

U’Vires

Level 2 Humanoid *Immune to Negative Effects and Instant Kill* *Lucky*

Health: 868/1125

SP: 2

Special: Fire! – U’Vires fires a shot, instantly KOing the player. A roll of Damage is counted as a roll of Special Damage. If the hero is immune to instant kill, they start bleeding -20.

Soul of Fahrenheit Ziegfried

*Immune to negative effects and sudden death*

Type: Ethereal/Humanoid

Level: 70

Defense: 10

Health: 1468/1468

Special I: Soulless Soul - Banishes the hero from battle for two rounds.

Special II: Family Pride – Increases the defense of each Ziegfried by 5 SP. Used only if ether is at zero.

Note: Family Pride is automatically used at the end of each round as long as the Soul of Fahrenheit is standing.

The Astral Voyager Party

16306387965_97c0811ab4_t.jpg

Arthur
Justus Regulus VII
Ziegfried
, a Hero Who Is Actually Worth Something (played by Flipz), Level 42.2 Dragoon, 23-year-old male Human
*Immune to
Hexed
Petrified
Minimized
Jinxed
Stunned
Slowed
Hastened
Blind
Confused
, and
Defense Reduction
* *Immune to Magic and Healing* *Encouraged* *Lucky* *Blessed* *Enraged*

Power Bonus:
+3

Health:
68/68

Defense:

Gold:
(Owed 128 gold by Boomingham)

Equipment:
Dauntlet Index
(WP: 20, doubled against humanoids,
Darkness
-elemental; spear), Blue Hand Shield (SP:15, Immune to Hexed, Petrified, Minimized, Jinxed, and Stunned; shield),
Tin Armor
(SP:6, multiplied by the number of “tin” artifacts equipped; suitable to knights, dragoons, skirmishers and vindicators; bodywear),
Shadeaux Cape
(SP:13, Immune to
Blind
Confused
, and
Defense Reduction
, suitable to those with reputation among the Shadeaux only; if reputation is great, SP is doubled; if reputation is outstanding, SP is tripled; backwear),
Tin Greaves
(Immunity to
Stunned
Slowed
-, and
Hastened
-effects; footwear), Duplovian Helmet of the Guard (SP:2, Immune to Magic and Healing; headwear, suitable for anyone),
Mail of the Renegade Commander
(SP: 3, Free hits deal half damage, Bodywear),
Coathange
r (Allows for a second body wear, accessory),

Abilities:
First Breath
(Arthur may sacrifice a turn of combat to focus and gain +3 power. Power resets at the end of a battle or when the hero is KO'd).

Inventory:

Weapons:
Zoot's Rebel (WP:20 "halberd", suitable to Arthur only), Clockwork Lance (WP:12,
Light
-elemental, has 1/3 chance to cause
slowed
-effect on the target; lance), Gladiator Trident (WP: 11, Spear, causes
bleeding-by-5
effect), Stag Antlers (WP:10, grants
Intimidation
; halberd), Metasimian Dory (WP:10, pierces defense; spear), Spider Leg (WP:10, doubled against flying enemies,
Lightning
- and
Wind
-elemental; spear), Duplovian Swift Halberd (WP:3, halberd,
stuns
on successful hits, Hollow [Phoenix Incense]), Sven's Dagger (WP: 14, Fire-Earth Elemental)

Artifacts:
Sylvania's Cowl (Permits Animal Talk, Headwear),
Stingy Gloves (Prevents enemies from ever stealing gold from you; handwear, wearable by everybody), Overkill Gloves (Grants Overkill gold on kills; handwear, suitable for anyone)
(currently loaned indefinitely to Namyrra), Winged Sandals (Protects from bound- and slowed-effects; footwear), Fur Leggings (SP: 1, Beast enemies do not deal free hits to the wearer; footwear, suitable for anyone), Shackles of War (Prevents anyone from fleeing battles; Accessory, suitable for anyone), Macabre Collar (Provides immunity to Insta-Kill and Doomed; Accessory, suitable for anyone), Scarf of Misfortune (Wearer deals the
Jinxed
effect on every third round; Accessory, suitable for anyone), Trickster's Mask of the Elf (changes the wearer into an elf of the same gender when worn; Accessory, suitable for anyone), Sandman’s Parasol (Protects from asleep- and fast asleep –effects; accessory),
Enchanted Bracelet (Protects from sealed-effect; accessory)
, Comfy Pillow (If the user is inflicted by asleep- or fast asleep-effect, they regain full health and ether; accessory.), Unicorn Helmet (SP:1; the wearer can only receive one negative effect at a time, with a new effect replacing the old one; headwear, usable by barbarians, knights, dragoons, infiltrators, regulators, skirmishers, and winged warriors), Tin Gloves (Power +1, multiplied by the number of “tin” artifacts equipped; suitable to knights, dragoons, skirmishers and vindicators; handwear),

Unsuitable Weapons/Artifacts:
Weatherfax Broom (WP:25; makes weather forecasts instant instead of being applied at the end of the round; suitable to weather mages; broomstick), Sword of the Vampir (WP:17, user is
Jinxed
), Sir Roderick's Sword (WP:12, Longsword), Staff of the Cultist Battlemage (WP: 7, staff, 50% chance of Fleeing upon being KO'd),
Staff of Ennon - (WP: 5,
Light
-Elemental, staff, Restores 2 ether on a roll of 2, 3, or 4)
, Pointy Hat (+2 Max Ether), White Ninja Cowl (The wearer can choose to hide for up to three rounds, avoiding Free Hits; the effect ends if the user targets an enemy; suitable to rogues, beast warriors, chi monks and infiltrators; headwear),

Spell Items
(unsuitable):
Opal (
Ice
), Etherial Garnet (
Earth+Sealed
), Ruby (Fire), Etherial Topaz (Lighting+Stunned)

Tools:
Bedroll, Telescope, Shovel, Magnifying Glass, Pickaxe, Magic Compass, Of Power and Mortals

Consumables:
Potion, 15x Grand Potion, Tonic, Grand Tonic, 10x Remedy, 10x Mead, 6x Nostrum, Fenghuang Incense, Hurricane, 3x Neutralizer, Exterlate, Noxious Venom (When used on a weapon, the weapon deals the
Poisoned-by-10
effect for the duration of the battle and the
Confused
effect for the next three rounds, for the duration of one battle.), Crumbling Venom (-3 HP/-1 SP per round), Blind Fury, Love Potion, Grating Stone, Ella's Pie (Permanently boosts max. ether by 5 but permanently decreases max. health by 5 when consumed.), 3x Stun Bomb, 5x Smoke Bomb, 3x Bone, Negative Nelly (Causes 30 damage and jinxed but has 1/6 chance to break whenever used), 2x Silver Ore, Trial Brew, Henry Award, Shining Polish (SP +2 to one shield or artifact that has SP when consumed.)

21264411861_15532446e4_t.jpg

Miirym
, 8-month-old Dragon hatchling (dragon companion controlled by Flipz), Level 42.2 Dragon *Encouraged* *Lucky* *Blessed*

Power Bonus:

Power:

Health:
62/72

Element:
Darkness

Ability: May pay 10 health for a 2/6 chance to make a party member Lucky.

8665348867_7a3fe1b756_t.jpg

Dyric Rone
(The Legonater)

Human male, Assassin *Immune to All Elements and Blinded* *Steals 50% more gold* *Permanently Lucky* *KO'd*

Level 32.25

Power Bonus: 0

Defense: 6

Health: 0/44

Gold: 286

Equipment: Crossbow of Incessant Warmongerers (WP: 26; Darkness-elemental, on non-AoE rolls, also deals Damage to the enemies above and below the target upon a successful hit; Crossbow), Lucky Die (User is permanently *Lucky*; suitable for anyone; Accessory), Night's Helmet (SP: 6; immune to Water, Wood, Earth, Ice, Fire, Wind, Lightning, Light, Darkness, and Blinded; suitable for anyone; Headwear), Crystal Shoes (Immunities become Absorption), Quiver of Blinding Light (Attacks become light-elemental and cause blinded; can only be used with a bow or a crossbow; back wear),

Inventory:

• Mockthril Longbow (WP: 27; Ice-elemental; Longbow), Requiem (WP: 20; Wood- and Light-elemental; Longbow), Tarok's Wrath (WP: 20, 1/2; chance to Instantly Kill orcs; Dagger), Double Chain Whip (WP: 10; Whip), Throwing Knife (WP: 4; Throwing Weapon), Pongcanis Dagger (WP: 8; Dagger),, Double-Barreled Handcannon (WP: 15, fire-elemental, dual-strike, hand cannon), Unlucky Horseshoe (WP:13, retrievable throwing weapon, causes Jinxed-effect), Banana Bladerang (WP:9, damage all; throwing weapon),

• Winged Sandals (immune to Bound and Slowed; suitable for anyone; Footwear), Ambrose's Heart (Artifact, suitable to Evokers, Accessory, +5 power), Sigil of the Cold Circle - (Raise an Army costs twice as much ether, but raised undead are three times as powerful, accessory, suitable for necromancers), Cloak of the Red Assassin (Chance of Assassination is 1/3, suitable for Assassins; back wear), Cabin Boy's Rags (All other party members +3 power, body wear), Sticky Gloves (increases amount of Gold stolen by 50%; suitable for Rogues and Beast Warriors; Handwear)

• Diamond, Opal x2, 3 Silver Ore (Worth 60 gold)

• Bedroll, Shovel, Magic Compass

• Potions (4), Grand Potions (5), Tonic, Remedies (2), Banana (restores full HP to target), Elixir (2), Cosmic Essence, Mead, Nostrum, Soma, Venom (2), Crimson Venom (Causes a weapon to deal the Poisoned by 7 and Cursed effects for the duration of one battle), Mythril Shards (4/4 Mythril), Military Grade Light Bomb, Military Grade Darkness Bomb, Fire Bomb, Smoke Bomb (2), Diamond Lamp of Summoning (1/3 uses left), Bones (2), Skeleton Decoy, Demon Repellent (Makes the user impervious to direct attacks from demons during one battle unless the user is the only hero left standing; consumable), Feather of White (Allows the user to hide for up to three rounds, avoiding Free Hits. The effect ends if the user targets an enemy.), Crystal Ball (Worth 50 gold, 100 in magic shops), Earthwyrm Fang (Grants the encouraged-, lucky-, reinforced-, and blinded- effects for the duration of one battle), Phoenix Essence (3), Raw Meat (+5 health), Ancient Bone

dd06a5a8-e14d-4477-9790-c851f5cc00bd_zpsa0380a64.jpg

Lord Chauncey

Level 71 Evoker *Immune to Blinded, Sealed, Asleep, Stunned, Confused, and Instant Kill* *Immune to darkness and light elemental damage* *Blessed*

Health 205/205

Ether: 45/45

Equipment: Hood of the Dark Mage (SP: 4, Immunity to Darkness and Light Elemental Damage), Summoning Ring (Summons get +4 levels, suitable for Evokers), Regret's Gloves (Immune to Sealed, Blinded, Asleep, Stunned, Confused and Instant Death, Permits 2 Summons, Suitable to Chauncey)

Inventory: 3 Amethyst Lamps of Summoning, Amethyst, Diamond, Tonic, Scroll of Elemental Aura

catava-artisan.jpg

Zelphie

Level 50 Artisan *Immune to Lightning* *Regains Health from sleep* *One Negative Effect at a Time* *Fragile*

Health: 45/45

Power Bonus: 1

Gold: 20

Equipment: Staff (WP: 20), Counterstrike Gloves (Counter Free-Hits), Conductor Helmet (Artefact. SP:1, Immune to Lightning), Comfy Pillow (If the user is inflicted by asleep- or fast asleep-effect, they regain full health and ether; accessory.), Unicorn Helmet (SP:1; the wearer can only receive one negative effect at a time, with a new effect replacing the old one; headwear, usable by barbarians, knights, dragoons, infiltrators, regulators, skirmishers, and winged warriors), Tin Gloves (Power +1, multiplied by the number of “tin” artifacts equipped; suitable to knights, dragoons, skirmishers and vindicators; handwear),

Inventory: Hammer (WP:6), Scroll of Confusion, Bedroll, Venom, 2 Remedies, Fire Bomb, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magic Compass, Telescope, Magnifying Glass, Weatherfax Broom (WP:25; makes weather forecasts instant instead of being applied at the end of the round; suitable to weather mages; broomstick),

DSCN0090_zps08254c59.jpg

Hans

Level 20 Regulator *Chaotic* *Deals Water-elemental damage* *Immune to Water-elemental damage* *Lucky*

Health: 30/30

Gold: 56

Equipment: Sir Roderick's Sword (WP:12, Longsword), Armor of the Arena (SP: 4), Cast Iron Haddon Guard Helmet (SP: 2), Aqua Gear (Adds water-element to physical attacks and protects from water-elemental damage, accessory)

Inventory: Sword of Dastan (WP: 10),

DSCN0008_zps133043fe.jpg

Triad
(NPC)

Level 25 Ranger
 *Immune to Effects* *Deals Jinxed on Third Rounds*

Power
: 38 (44)

Health
: 29/29

Gold
: 0

Equipped
: Acerpusculum Blade [Acerpusculum Shuriken] (WP: 15 [21, Retrievable], suitable for rangers/rouges, unable to channel magic), Cowl of the Acerpusculum (Headwear, User is Immune to Status Effects), Scarf of Misfortune (Wearer deals the
Jinxed
effect on every third round; Accessory, suitable for anyone)

Inventory:
5 Grand Potions, 5 Health Cores, 2 Remedies, 2 Mead, 2 Nostrum, Feather of White

Guest QM Note: Let's get this party started, shall we?

I haven't run for some of these classes before, so if I mess up the math, I apologize. :blush:

Round One Olegaia Offense

>Guts VS Piglina (back): Critical Dual Hit Critical Dual Hit(20x2)+45+(2+2+5)=94 +(64x2)+45+(2+2+5) =182x2x2x2/2=1104 Damage to Piglina.)

>Guts VS Beast (front): Special Damage Shield: Slice and Dice! (64+20=84x3=252+45=297+9=306x2=612 damage to all combatants; 2448 damage to Piglina/Beast, 1224 damage to Bombast and Luis, 612 damage to everyone else)

>Purpearl VS Luis (back): Shield: Spellblade! (7 hits total: 21+24=45 damage per hit/2=23 damage (45 damage to those weak to fire). All enemies except Piglina are hit once; Piglina is hit twice.)

>Lady Felix VS Luis (back): Damage Hit (29+14=43/2=22 damage, Bleeding 10 inflicted)

>Lady Felix VS Zeus (back): Special Damage Hit (29+14=43/2=22 damage, Bleeding 10 inflicted, Stunned)

>Amarcolm VS Bombast (back): Miss (Nothing happens) (Amarcolm has no weapon, because he's a crazy chaotic bastard. :tongue: Does that use the unarmed rules, where it's just Level being used?)

(As another note, I'm plucking all of the postive effects/negative effects for Piglina's passive from the lists in the Rules & FAQ (each given a number, and randomly selected). This may lead to some useless positive effects for the enemies and really bad ones for the party, so if I'm doing this wrong, Zepher, please say as much. :blush:)

The party strats a frighteningly good offensive, with many opponetns already a few hits away from death. Many stumble around, bleeding and bruised from Guts cutting them up.

Piglina rallies the council, and the party finds themselves fighting a much tougher mob of mages.

IMG_2377_zpslamfdtiw.jpgPiglina

Level 120 Beast Humanoid *Immune to Sealed, Blinded, Asleep, Jinxed, Minimized and Instant Death* *Slowed! 3 rounds remaining* *Hastened!*

Health: 5036/8600

Special: Controlled Command - Deals damage to each hero equal to her level, gives all allies a positive effect, gives all heroes one negative effect.

Passive Special: Control of the Council - At the end of each round, Piglina gives each ally (including herself) one random positive effect (encouraged, hastened, lucky, blessed, inspired). She also gives each hero one random negative effect.

Drops: ??

IMG_2378_zpsp4n3vhuj.jpgBombast Bombast *Encouraged!*

Level 80 Humanoid *Immune to Negative Effects and Instant Death* *Deals either wood damage [even rounds] or lightning damage [odd rounds]*

Health: 4067/5400

Special: Wild Weather - If the weather is lush he deals 80 wood damage to the whole party and binds them all. If the weather is electrified, he deals 80 lightning damage to the whole party and jinxes them.

Passive Special: At the end of each round, Bombast has a 1/2 chance to change the weather to either lush or electrified.

Drops: ??

IMG_2632_zpsc7pecoqp.jpgZeus *Bleeding 10!* *Slowed! 3 rounds remaining* *Lucky!*

Level 60 Electric

Health: 1735/2400

Special: Lightning Storm - Deals 50+SP electrical damage, ignoring SP.

Passive Special I: Electrifying Personality - Targeting Zeus will stun the hero, regardless of the outcome.

Passive Special II: Electrical - Zeus deals double damage if the weather is electrified.

Drops: 200 gold

IMG_2633_zpslisnuma7.jpgZapp *Slowed! 3 rounds remaining* *Encouraged!*

Level 20 Electric

Health: 567/1200

Special: Zapp Tap! - Zapp blows up! The hero is instantly KO'd, and Zapp is dealt 500 damage.

Passive Special: Electrical - Zapp deals double damage if the weather is electrified.

IMG_2628_zpsgjixg5tj.jpgLuis

Level 45 Dark Beast *Immune to Fragile, Sleep, and Minimized* *Bleeding 10!* *Slowed! 3 rounds remaining* *Blessed!*

Health: 603/2000

Special: Historian - Luis is able to use his immense stores of knowledge to get the jump on the hero, dealing Fragile, Asleep, and Minimized.

Drops: Old Book x4 (+1 power, +1 ether)

IMG_2636_zpsebqpezcv.jpgBeast *Blessed!*

Level 70 Beast Humanoid *Immune to Fragile, Weakened, Asleep, Blinded, and Instant Death* *Slowed! 3 rounds remaining*

Health: 2185/4670

Special: Righteous Beastly Fury - The Beast is very angry that no one signed his petition! He deals fragile and weakened to the whole party.

Drops: Beast's Hood (Headwear, Immune to Weakened and Fragile)

The Olegaia Party

19915137201_c8843378f1_t.jpg

Guts Holla (Scubacarrot)
Dancing
Dualstriking
*Immune to all
E
l
e
m
e
n
t
s
Weakened
Fragile
Asleep
Confused
Slowed
Afraid
Blinded
* *Encouraged* *Hastened* *Lucky* *Blessed*

45 year old male human Marauder

Level:

Power Bonus:

Health:
64/64

Defense:

Gold:

Equipment:
Balanced Rapier
(WP: 20, ignores defense, second weapon ignores defense, Longsword, suitable for Marauders) &
Mythril Edge
(WP: 64,
Ice
Darkness
Light
, attacks restore 3 health, dagger),
Dancing Shoes
(Wearer dances well, in the turn after a miss is rolled, the wearer can act twice. +Immunity to
Asleep
Confused
Fragile,
Slowed,
Afraid,
Weakened
and
Blinded
, + Immunity to
Darkness
Light
Fire
Air
Earth
Wood
Lightning
, and
Ice
Elemental Damage, footwear),
Pugilist's Gloves
(2+ Power, Immune to
Weakened
, handwear),
Orange Mask of Z
(Headwear, if an attack would KO a foe the remaining damage is applied to only the next enemy),
(SP: 3, Free hits deal half damage, body wear),
Golden Sceptre
(Power +5; grants the Diplomacy job trait; suitable for Guts; accessory.),

Inventory:

• Pronged Gauntlet (WP:6, dagger), M.U.C.A (WP: 12, bleeding 3, Axe) Giant Axe (WP:10, dual-strike, axe), Icy Halberd (WP:9, triple damage against plants and electric enemies, no damage against fiery and rock enemies; halberd)

• Jester's Hat (Wearer may choose to gain one immunity from targeted enemy, suitable for anyone), Rubber Gloves, Blessed Amulet (Immunity to
Cursed
, accessory), Bomber's Belt (Craft Bomb creates Potent bombs, doubling the damage output of all bombs created, does not stack, accessory, suitable for cannoneers), Magnar's Smaller Axe (Grants Dual Strike to classes wielding axes, can't wear shield. handwear), Blue Guardian Mask (Shield, SP: 2, Protects against Weakened, Fragile and Afraid), Grimmeau's Clothespin (Grants Immunity to first negative effect each battle. Headwear), Marauder’s Mantle (Grants permanent reinforced-effect, doubling defense; suitable to marauders; back wear), Crocodile Armour (+4 Defense +Immunity to Water Magic, bodywear),

Beholder's Eye
, Shovel x2, Telescope, Magnifying Glass, Pickaxe, Bedroll, Decamodifier, Magic Compass

• 92x Potion, 12x Grand Potion, 3x Health Core, 3x Diluted Arc Potion, 2x Arc Potion, 6x Elixir, 5x Phoenix Essence, 28x Remedy, Crimson Serum (Grants
Mutated
Effect for one battle.), x2 Arc Elixir, Hyper Arc Tonic (Restores All ether to allies, consumable), 2x Ambrosia, 14x Mead, 6x Smelling Salts, 3x Nostrum, x4 Bad Breath, 2x Tonic, Grand Tonic, 3x Smile of the Gods, 3x Fortune Flush, 5x Venom, 4x Bone, Soma, Silver Ore (worth 60 gold), x2 Feather of White (Allows the user to hide for up to three rounds, avoiding Free Hits. The effect ends if the user targets an enemy.), Ether Core, Last Resort, 2x Bravado Brew, 12x Rum, x3 Grating Stone, Agni Bomb

• 5x Smoke Bomb, Dirt Bomb, 2x Water Bomb, Blind Bomb, Confuse Bomb, 2x Poison Bomb, 2x Seal Bomb, Sleep Bomb, 5x Mystic Bomb, Sand Bomb (Deals 30 earth-elemental damage and the blinded-effect to all enemies)

Topaz
Amethyst
Sapphire
, Gold Ring (Worth 15 gold; can be given to someone to make them enamored with the giver), Scroll of Disenchantment, Scroll of Poisoning, Scroll of Minimizing, Etherial Opal (Ice+Fragile)

Guanette's Map (Quest Item)

21379215826_aefc7acd04_t.jpg

Purpearl Berthadhiell, the Carnival Crusader (Purpearljellyblob)
*Afraid! 3 rounds remaining*

180 Years Old Female Elven
Mystic Knight

Level 24.66
*Immune to
Earth
Fragile
* *Blessed*

Power Bonus:

Defense:
(16 + 4 + 5 + 5)

Health:
34/34
(Base 5 + 24 Levels + 7 Health Bonus - 2 Penalty #102)

Ether:
31/33
(Base 5 + 22 Levels + 4 Bonus #102)

Gold:

GP:

Equipment:
Zelphie's Staff (WP: 21, cannot be imbued with elements, damages undead), Arm Shield (SP:17, shield), Heavy Armour (SP: 5, immune to
Fragile
, suitable for suitable for barbarians, knights, dragoons, skirmishers and regulators), Dastan Helmet (SP: 4, Immune to Earth),
[/font]
[/color]
Cloak of the Grand Vizier (SP: 1, multiplied by the number of party members, back wear),

Inventory:

Equipment:
Lullaby Wand (WP:8,
Sleep
effect), Crimson Arcanon (Wand WP:3), Chaotic Whip (WP: 5,
Darkness
Elemental), Thorny Rose (WP: 17,
wood
-elemental, deals the
Poisoned
by 3 effect, mace), Crescent Shield (SP: 7, halved damage from elemental attacks, shield), Crocodile Handbag (Max Ether +2; accessory), Aventine's Tricorne (SP: 3, Immunity to
Fire
), Dastan Greatsword (WP: 10, +2 WP for all other Dastan Equipment), Dastan Armor (SP: 3 Bodywear, Immune to Earth and Fire, +2 SP for all other Dastan Equipment, Suitable for Knights, Regulators, Winged Warriors, Dragoons, and Vindicators), Enchanted Braclet (Protects from Sealed Effect, hand wear), Stingy Gloves (Prevents the wearer from having gold stolen, hand wear), Prismatic Focus (Wearer can cast two spells in one round; suitable to mages, necromancers and weather mages; accessory.), Coathanger (Allows for a second body wear, accessory), Tunic of Elven Acrobat (+4 HP, Provides Nimble Effect with 1/3 chance to completely avoid rolls of COUNTER, DAMAGE and Free Hits, torso wear),

Spell Items:
Ruby (
Fire
), Topaz (
Lightning
), Etherial Amethyst (
Darkness+Blinded
), Amethyst (
Darkness
), Sapphire (
Wind
), Diamond (
Light
), Garnet (Earth), Scroll of Confusion, Scroll of Electrical Warding (1/2 chance to make the target immune to electric for the duration of one battle at the cost of 1 ether)

Consumables:
6 Grand Tonics, x4 Grand Potions, Remedy, Tiger Balm, 4 Mead, Ambrosia, 5 Venoms, Deadly Venom, Raw Sushi (Restores 5 Health and 5 Ether when consumed), 2 Tasty Pretzels (1/3 chance each of granting lucky, hastened and encouraged-effects upon consumption), Tinyshroom, 2 Level Up Mushroom, 3 Bone, Skeleton Decoy, Ice Bomb, Nostrum

Decamon Deck:
Lucky Rabbit (Icy 1), Scarab (Rock 1), Barghest (Electric 2), Automaton (Electric 5)

Tools:
Bedroll, Shovel, Magnifying Glass

5f057924-84e7-46b5-8b4f-dc62c39ef980_zps82ba12da.jpg

Lady Felix
(Controlled by Hybros)
*Stunned!*
*Enraged!*

Level 29.66 Rogue *Genetic Regrowth* *Immune to Instant Kill* *Causes Bleeding -10* *Regains 20 health at top of Rounds that are multiples of 3* *Blessed*

Health: 36/36

Gold: ???

Equipment: Lady Felix's Very Precise Mace (WP: 14, Causes bleeding -10, Suitable to Lady Felix), Eye of the Beholder Amulet (Accessory, Once per quest the hero may re-roll the last round), Hereditary Genetics (Non-artifact, Immune to Instant Kill, Genetic Regrowth [hero regain 20 health on rounds that are multiples of three], usable by Selkreeths only), Notes of the Master Thief (Starts battles Hastened & Lucky)

Inventory: ???

IMG_2374_zpszvwwzoyg.jpg

Amarcolm
*Doomed! 3 rounds remaining!*

Level 50 Mage

Health: 55/55

Ether: 55/55

Defense: 10

Equipment: Amarcolm's Black and Red Shirt (Allows for duel-strike with spells, body wear), Amarcolm's Modified Heavy Armor (SP: 10, Suitable for Amarcolm, Body wear), Clotheshanger (Allows for a second body wear, Accessory)

Inventory: Etherial Amythyst (Darkness+Blinding), Etherial Ruby (Fire+Enraged)
Edited by Endgame

DSCN0066.jpg

"You have no friends to hide behind this time. I remember you. You were weak."

Yeah, I was. But then I took your head and fought a goddess, so I don't think you can criticize weakness anymore.

Do we seriously not have anything to revive Dyric? :wacko:

Was Guts immune to the negative effect given to him? I also have slightly different damage calculations, also because you're forgetting my bonus power (which should have +2 extra in my stats also)

Crit(20x2)+45+(2+2+5)=94 + (64x2)+45+(2+2+5) =182x2x2x2/2=1104 Damage to Piglina.

Shield(20+64x3)+45+(2+2+5)=306x2=612x2x2=2448 to Piglina and Beast, 1224 to Bombast and Luis, 612 to Zeus and Zapp

"Okay, well done Purpearl, stay in there, we can survive these effects. At some point we can remedy Amarcolm, when there's less of them left, for now, we should let Lady Felix attack Bombast, he's too strong right now to attack efficiently. Don't attack Zeus for now, he's too dangerous right now, you can tank his hit. When we take out some of their number, we can use bombs or this scroll of disenchantment to get rid of their effects and take them out one by one."

Battle order:

Purpearl vs. Luis

Guts repeats his assault, from the front row now (if he's hit, he's dead anyhow).

Lady Felix recovers from Stunned, then attacks Bombast from the back row.

Amarcolm attacks Zapp with a darkness spell.

Edited by Scubacarrot

Guest QM Note: I ran the passive wrong - I failed to notice there was a list of positive effects Piglina could pull from. Piglina is hastened, and the bottom two enemies are now Blessed.

Piglina is slowed, so I assume they cancel out, meaning your course of action doesn't need to change too much... Until slowed runs out, there is.

Will update the numbers when I have the chance.

Round Two Astral Defense

>Hybros v. Dundee/Sobeca - Hit/Miss ([11+3+44]*2=116, Dundee Blinded)

>Hybros v. Cayman/Bors - Damage (([37+42]/2)=40 Damage)

>Hoke v. Blackenord - Special Damage/Hit ([40+7+2+54]*2*2=412)

>Bennetton uses Grand Potion on Hybros (+25 health)

>Torc v. Cassandra - Special Damage/Shield (Cassandra Immune to Hoke) ([55*2]*2=202 Damage) (404 Beasts, Sobeca & Cayman KO'd)

>Gnash v. Cayman Mephisto - Special Damage (Gnash Sealed, -1 ether)

>Matthias heals self - Shield (-2 ether, +38 health Matthias & Hybros)

Cassandra v. Hybros - 70/2=35 Damage

Mephisto and Hybros Blessed (+98, +13)

The heroes, led by Torc, are able to hold their own, but more ghosts flutter forth.

88d3f4fc-e760-42ef-82dd-1b1167d7bb8e_zps97224cf3.jpg

"Matthias, messing with the dead, are you? Not so high and mighty, now?"

heroicanpc-renobonaparte2.jpg

"Did thinks work out as you heroes had hoped without me, Hybros?" says Reno sadly. "Clearly I am still needed to show my brother a proper path. Stand out of the way."

"I know that voice," growls Dundee.

The Astral Defense Foes

Captain Dundee

Type: Beast/Aquatic *Confused (2 Rounds)* *Blinded (3 Rounds)*

Level: 41

Health: 8/748

Special I:
Waterboarding
– Causes 31 water-elemental damage and removes all temporary positive effects from the target. Used if the target has temporary positive effects

Special II:
Cold Shower
– Causes 31 ice-elemental damage and depletes target's ether to zero. Used if the target has no temporary positive effects.

DSCN0163.jpg

Blackenord
*Immune to Negative Effects and Instant Kill*

Level 78 Mechanical Humanoid

Health: 189/1325

Special: Scatter-shot - Deals 20 damage to all heroes, disregarding row/SP.

Meph1.jpg

Mephisto, King of Demons

Level 42 Ancient *Immune to Instant Kills* *Blessed*

Health: 774/980

SP: 10

Ether: 2/3

Special I: Soul Eater – Mephisto eats the hero’s soul. The hero is sealed until the end of the quest. Cannot be remedied. Uses one ether.

Special II: Mind Eater – Mephisto eats the hero’s mind, instantly KOing them. Used if no ether remains.

Passive Special I: Miracle of the Court – Negative effects inflicted on Mephisto last only one round.

Passive Special II: Soul Sucker – All heroes targeting Mephisto lose one positive effect of their choice at the end of the round (excluding perma-effects).

Passive Special III: Demons' Blessing - The Demons of Zoot have blessed Mephisto.

Strong-Chested Bors
*Lucky* *Immune to Instant Death, Poisoned, and Asleep* *Reinforced*

Level 42 Humanoid

Health: 40/370

Special: Strong-Chested – Strong-Chested Bors rips the hero’s weapon out of their hand and throws it at them. The hero takes damage equal to WP+Strong-Armed’s level, and they must spend the next turn recovering their weapon.

Cassandra, Daughter of Light

Level 70 Humanoid *Hastened* *Immune to Negative Effects and Instant Kill* *Immune to Light Damage*

Health: 553/750

Special I: Cleric – If Cassandra has any ether left, she heals her weakest ally to full health and removes all negative effects.

Special II: My Kingdom for a Horse - Cassandra deals 140 damage to the attacker.

88d3f4fc-e760-42ef-82dd-1b1167d7bb8e_zps97224cf3.jpg

Thistlethorp

Level 65 Icy Humanoid *Immune to Sealed, Asleep, Doomed, Hexed, Ice, and Instant Death*

Health: 2500/2500

Defense: 2

Ether: 10/10

Special I: Helvetia’s Touch - The hero is Doomed at the cost of 3 ether.

Special II: Helvetia’s Breath - Ally is healed for 300 health at the cost of 2 ether. Used if any ally is injured for at least 300 points of health.

Special III: Dementia - The hero is Hexed for the next round, Afraid for the next three, and Cursed for the duration of the battle. Used when Thistlethorp is out of ether.

heroicanpc-renobonaparte2.jpg

Reno Bonaparte

Level 50 Humanoid

Health: 1609/1609

Special I: Jolly Roger – Reno starts laughing, recovering 100 health each round. Only a bottle of rum broken on his head will make him stop, for he hates the taste of it.

Special II: Laser Eye – Causes 25 damage that ignores SP and row to the target. Used only when laughing.

NOTE: More enemies will be added each round. You MUST hold out until the other party returns with Passion.

The Astral Defense Party

15776593006_d5e8922489_o.png

Matthias
the Carnival Crusader (StickFig)

Level 26 Druid
*Gains 10 gold for each Humanoid killed* *Immune to
Bound
Slowed

Power Bonus
: 20 (+2 WP)

Defense
: 4

Health
: 36/36

Ether
: 24/26

Gold:

Equipment
: Restored Fireball Extraordinaire (WP:9, also hits enemies listed above and below the target,
Darkness
- and
Lightning
-elemental, user is
Slowed
, hand cannon, poisoned -10), Hunter's Plate (SP:4, wearer gains 10 gold for each Humanoid killed, suitable for rogues, rangers, barbarians, beast warriors, infiltrators, regulators, and winged warriors) (Dreyrugr), Winged Sandals (Protects from
Bound
and
Slowed
effects, footwear), DDSSA (+2 health, +2 WP, +10 power)

Inventory
: Peashooter (WP:2, deals Burning -2, hand cannon), Pongcanis Crossbow (WP:8, crossbow), XX Handcannon Replica (WP:12, pierces defense, hand cannon), Garnet (
Earth
), 2x Opal (
Ice
), Ruby (
Fire
), 8x Bone, Deadly Venom, 2x Elixir, Grand Potion, Grand Tonic, Grating Stone, 2x Phoenix Essence, Potion, 2x Red Death Blood, 4x Remedy, 4x Tonic, Doomsday Bomb (Deals 99 damage, bomb), 2x Smoke Bomb, Bedroll, Magic Compass, Crocodile Handbag (Max. ether +2, immunity to water; accessory), Dapper Hat (This amazingly dapper hat gives the wearer a ⅙ chance of being
Encouraged
at the start of any battle, headwear), Scroll of Elemental Aura, Ruby (Fire), Sapphire (Wind), Emerald (Wood), Aquamarine (Water), Topaz (Lightning), Garnet ( Earth), Etherial Topaz (Lighting+Stunned)

hoke_ableword_1b.jpg

Hoke Ablesword - Champion of the Northern Kingdoms, Kraken Whacker, Titan Smiter, Serpent Skinner, and Rock Champion of Decamon

(UsernameMDM)

Human Male Dragoon

Level 54.4
*Immune: Fragile, Confused, Sealed, Dark, Earth, Fire, Wind / Absorbs Poison / Deals Poison +3 and SP -1,
Dark
, Light, Ice* *Lucky* *Encouraged* *Inspired* *Blessed*

Power Bonus: 2, +7 WP

Defense: 41

Health: 186/186 (+10 Knight, +15 Dragoon, +53 Level, +2 Chicken Drumsticks, +10 Raw Meats, +1 Warrior's Tread)

Gold: 588

Equipment
:
Zoot's Order
(WP:40; Darkness, Light, Ice, permanently Poisoned-by-3, hits reduce enemy SP by 1; spear, suitable for Hoke only),
Steel Buckler
(SP:31, Darkness-elemental),
Sven's Heavy Armor
(SP:6, Immune to Fire, Earth, Wind and Fragile),
Hydra Skin
(SP: 2, wearer gains HP when poisoned instead of losing it, backwear),
Warrior's Treads
(SP:2, Health +1),
Samurai Helmet
(WP:+4, immune Confused, Sealed suitable to knights, dragoons, regulators, winged warriors),
Medal of Glory
(Wearer gains triple experience, accessory),
Bone Claws
(+3 WP, 2 SP, hand wear),

Inventory
:

Weapons
-
Vintul
(WP: 16; greatsword),
Gladiator Trident
(WP: 11, causes the Bleeding-by-5 effect; spear),
Wasabi Blade
(WP: 4, Fire-elemental long-sword),
Glistening Halberd
WP:10 (1/2; chance to caused stunned effect, lance),
Blue Steel Shield
(SP:5, Immune to Blind),
Fang Dagger
(WP:5, double damage to beasts, dagger),
Hollow Flagpole
(WP:11, +3 SP to the whole party whenever equipped, Hollow (Empty), lance),
Great Axpeord
(WP:40, cannot be wielded with a shield; greatsword/axe/spear)

Artefacts
-
Sharkskin Gloves
(Accessory, provides immunity from water elemental attacks),
Helm of Prestige
(SP: 5, +10 Max HP, Wearer is Permanently Blessed, Headwear, suitable for Paragons),
Sterile Gloves
(Immune to poisoned and bleeding, handwear, suitable for anyone),
Cultist Hat
(damage vs undead),
Sigil of the Cold Circle
- (Raise an Army costs twice as much ether, but raised undead are three times as powerful, accessory, suitable for necromancers),
Heavy Armo
r (SP: 5, Immune to Fragile),
Electro Gear
(Adds lightning-element to physical attacks and protects from lightning-elemental damage, accessory),
Coat Hanger
(Allows for a second body wear, Accessory),
Pugilist Gloves
(+2 to power, immune Weakened),
Shadeaux Cape
(SP:1; suitable to those with reputation among the Shadeaux only; if reputation is great, SP is doubled; if reputation is outstanding, SP is tripled; backwear.)

Gems
-

Scrolls
- Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Weakening, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Confusion, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Sleep

Tools
- Bedroll, Pickaxe, Shovel 3x Smoke Bomb, Lightning Bomb, Water Bomb, Air Bomb, 2x Dirt Bomb, Confuse Bomb, Blind Bomb, Seal Bomb, x2 Stun Bombs, Skadi Bomb

Consumables
- 4x Phoenix Essence, 6x Grand Potion, Health Core, 2x Grand Tonic, 5x Ether Core, Elixir, Neutralizer, 2x Ambrosia, Soma, 3x Mead, 2x Smelling Salts, 2x Dragon Scale (Grants lucky- and blessed-effects when consumed), 2x Titan Heart (Grants encouraged- and inspired-effects when consumed), 2x Flame-Distilled Brandy (Encouraged & Immune to Ice), 6x Venom, 2x Deadly Venom, 2x Feather of Flight (Allows the user to flee from the battle when used), Mythril, Henry Award (Can be sold for 200 Gold or to give +1 HP or +1 Power to a character, Consumable, Soul-bound), Phoenix Insence

Decamon Deck
- Nixie (Water 7), Reaper (Dark 8), Stone Golem (Rock 8), Carcinos (Aquatic 8), Storm Elemental (Electric 8)

16858651466_09a5cf51c9_o.jpg

Torc the Adult Brown Dragon *Lucky* *Encouraged* *Blessed*

Female Dragon Adult

Level 55.2

Health: 85/85

Element: Fire

Ability: May pay 10 health for a 3/6 chance to make a party member Lucky.

ava-hybros.jpg

Hybros
(played by JimButcher)

54-year-old male imp Marauder
*Permanently Hastened*
*Immune to
Cursed
Asleep
Blinded
Confused
Fragile
Weakened
Poisoned
Bleeding
and
all elements*
*Intimidation*
*Party Leader* *Lucky* *Encouraged* *Inspired* *Blessed*

Level:
44 1/5

Power Bonus:
+3
, +8 in front row

Defense:

Health:
/134
(7+38+15+5*)

Ether:
0/0
(+2*)

Gold:

Equipment:
Mythrilized
Zoot's Reaper
(WP:30, permanently deals
Cursed
and
Poisoned:7
;
longsword, suitable to Hybros),
Sword of Ancestral Hatred
(WP:46.25,
darkness
fire
ice
wind
-elemental, gains 1/4 WP every kill made with it; longsword)
Golden Armor
(user is permanently
Hastened
and
Cursed
fire
water
earth
wind
ice
lightning
wood
darkness
light
-elemental, immune to
Asleep
Blinded
Confused
Fragile
, and
Weakened
; bodywear),
The Black Hat
(grants
Intimidation
, immune to
darkness
and
Cursed;
headwear),
Crystal Shoes
(Immunity becomes Absorption, Footwear),
Sterile Gloves
(immune to Poisoned and Bleeding hand wear),
Phoenix Emblem
(Automatically revives the user with one health if knocked out, once per battle, accessory)

Abilities:
First Breath
(Hybros may sacrifice a turn of combat to focus and gain +3 power. Power resets at the end of a battle or when the hero is KO'd)

Inventory:

Iustitia
(WP:12, causes
blinded
-effect
;
light
-elemental dagger), Heavy Flail (WP:5, deals
Fragile
on successful hits; mace), Twin Kunai (WP:6, dual strike;
darkness
-elemental daggers), Hollow Dagger (WP:6, hollow [Phoenix Incense]; dagger),
Clock Cog (WP:14; throwing weapon),
Banana Bladerang (WP:9, damage all; throwing weapon)
Spinning Bolas (WP: 5 deals the Slowed effect, but the effect is removed when retrieved; throwing weapon), Skirmisher's Shield (SP:1
0; shield), Blade of Tranquility (WP: 2, deals the Sealed effect, Long-sword),

• Sticky Gloves (gains 50% more gold, suitable for Rogues, handwear),
Metal Claw
(Unarmed attacks drain health from the enemy equal to 50% of the strength of the attack (rounded up); handwear),
Baron's Epaulets (Suitable for short heroes, grants Command over short NPCs), Cloak of the Blue Assassin (SP:1, suitable to Rogues; backwear),
Cloak of the Red Assassin (Chance of Assassination is 1/3, suitable for Assassins; backwear)
Pugilist's Gloves (Power +2, protects from
Weakened
-effect; handwear),
Alchemist's Cheatsheet
(1/3 chance to make two of the same Mixture on rolls of Shield, accessory, suitable to Alchemists),
Lichen Armor (The wearer’s ether is counted as additional health if health is depleted; suitable to classes with ether; bodywear), Marauder’s Mantle (Grants permanent reinforced-effect, doubling defense; suitable to marauders; backwear), Dastan Helmet (SP: 4, Immune to Earth), Dastan Greatsword (WP: 10, +2 WP for all other Dastan Equipment), Dastan Armor (SP: 3 Bodywear, Immune to Earth and Fire, +2 SP for all other Dastan Equipment, Suitable for Knights, Regulators, Winged Warriors, Dragoons, and Vindicators), Gloves of the Dragon Mother (Handwear, Allows the Wearer to Handle the Dragon's Heart Flame), Coat Hanger (Allows for a second body wear, accessory), Fighting Boots
(Power +5 on the front row; suitable to barbarians, knights, rogues, beast warriors, chi monks, dragoons, harlots, infiltrators, marauders, skirmishers, regulators and winged warriors), Medal of Glory (Wearer gains triple experience, accessory)

• Garnet, Scroll of Sloth, Scroll of Minimizing

20x Potion, 7
x Grand Potion, 3x Health Core,
Diluted Arc Tonic,
Hyper Arc Tonic, 3
x Elixir, 2x
Arc Elixir,
x Remedy, 3x Neutralizer,
2x Purging Water,
Tiger Balm,
Phoenix Incense, Fenghuang Essence (After being consumed, automatically revives the target with full health once when knocked out; cannot revive targets that are already knocked out),
2x Last Resort,
2x
Nostrum, 3x Mead,
Soma, 5x Mulled Wine,
2x Cloud of Celerity,
2x Bravado Brew, Smile of the Gods, Earthwyrm Fang (Grants the encouraged-, lucky-, reinforced-, and blinded- effects for the duration of one battle), 2x
Minimizing Dust,
Bad Breath,
2x Wyvern's Breath,
Gold Ring (Worth 15 gold; can be given to someone to make them enamored with the giver),
4 Smoke Bombs, 2 Holy Bombs,
Demeter Bomb (100
wood
-elemental damage), Rudra Bomb (100
lightning
-elemental damage), Pumpkin Bomb (causes stunned-, poisoned-, asleep-, blinded-, sealed- and confused-effects to all opponents when used),
2x Fog Bomb,
Mystic Bomb,
Baffle Bomb, 2x
Bone,
Skeleton Decoy, 2x
Feather of White (Allows the user to hide for up to three rounds, avoiding Free Hits. The effect ends if the user targets an enemy)

• Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe

Captain.jpg

Captain Bennetton
(NPC)

Level 28 City Watch Guard *Immune to Sealed, Bound and Blinded* *Weakened*

Power Bonus:

Health
: 40/40

Equipment
: Captain's Sword of Distinction (WP: 14), Marksman's Monocle (Misses are rerolled), Walking Stick (Grants User the Permanent Weakened Effect, User immune to Sealed, Bound and Blinded)

Inventory: 5 Grand Potions, 5 Health Cores, 2 Remedies, 2 Mead, 2 Nostrum, Feather of White

Gnash.jpg

Gnash
(NPC) *No Free Hits from Beasts* *Perma-Sealed*

Level 16 City Watch Guard

Power Bonus:

Health
: 28/28

Defense
: 2

Gold
: 17

Equipment
: City Watch Helmet (SP: 1), Fur Leggings (SP: 1, Beast enemies do not deal free hits to the wearer; footwear, suitable for anyone), Sven's Dagger (WP: 14, Fire-Earth Elemental)

Inventory:
City Watch Halberd (WP: 6),

OoC: Just a reminder that any non-Astral heroes (aka not Gnash or Bennenton) can cross over the border to aid either fight, but it will cost a turn! Also, Legonator, you may have to submit actions for your party.

OOC: I have 5 minutes, let's see if it's long enough to put together a strategy!

OOC 2: Zeph, I hate to say it, but Chauncey should be Bleeding by 20. :sad: On the plus side, Hans deals Darkness-elemental damage since he's Chaotic, so he should have done quite a bit more to U'Vires.

Yeah, I was. But then I took your head and fought a goddess, so I don't think you can criticize weakness anymore.

Do we seriously not have anything to revive Dyric? :wacko:

OOC: Arthur'll drop the Phoenix Incense in his halberd once a few more people on our side go down. I'll try to get a strategy going within 4 minutes or so. :thumbup:

Battle Order and actions

Arthur (Dauntlet Index) v. Vonnetate -

Hans (Sir Roderick's Sword) v. Vonnetate -

>Miirym makes Chauncey Lucky -

Zelphie (Staff) v. Vonnetate -

>Chauncey (Darkness) v. U'Vires -

Triad retrieves shuriken

Edited by Flipz

How is Cassandra immune to Hoke? He does Light, Darkness, and Ice damage, so she should have at least taken normal damage, correct?

Repeat All.

OoC: As I have always run it, immunity means that if the weapon deals light damage at all, she will not be able to be damaged by that weapon.

Matthias ignores Thistlethorp and attacks Bors from the back row.

> Matthias: XX Replica vs. Bors

"Reno? Hm, clearly your plan did not work. I am sorry, but I am going to have to take your other eye."

Hybros attacks Thistlethorp with Iustitia and Reno with the Blade of Tranquility. He then turns Iustitia as well as the Heavy Flail towards Reno (back row).

Bennetton uses a Nostrum on Matthias. Gnash attacks Dundee with his halberd, or Bors if he is defeated (back row).

Battle Order:

>Torc

>Hoke

>Bennetton

>Hybros

>Hybros

>Gnash

>Matthias

OoC: You could also use the Regret's Blessing to get Dyric back up!

Round Two Astral Voyager Battle

Arthur (Dauntlet Index) v. Vonnetate - Shield/Damage (([20*3]+3+42)*2*2*2=840, Vonnetate KO'd) (42*2*2*2=84*2=168 for U'Vires)

Hans (Sir Roderick's Sword) v. Vonnetate U'Vires - Special Damage (KO)

>Miirym makes Chauncey Lucky - Success (-10 health)

Zelphie (Staff) v. Vonnetate U'Vires - Hit/Damage (KO)

>Chauncey (Darkness) v. U'Vires - Shield

Triad retrieves shuriken

Fahrenheit v. Arthur - 70-58=12 Damage

Chauncey Bleeding -20

Arthur and Chauncey Blessed (+7, +21)

Arthur shatters Vonnetate's soul, but U'Vires proves he has made good use of his time in the void, downing both Zelphie and Hans. Chauncey is able to hold his own, summoning his darkness elemental, a smokey figure in red robes, to assist the party. But the souls keep coming too!

heroicanpc-zedziegfried.jpg

"Too many times," croaks Zed. "Heroes. You should leave magical affairs to mages."

"The one who claims to be one of our own is here."

The Astral Voyager Enemies

DSCN0053-1.jpg

U’Vires

Level 2 Humanoid *Immune to Negative Effects and Instant Kill* *Lucky*

Health: 670/1125

Special: Fire! – U’Vires fires a shot, instantly KOing the player. A roll of Damage is counted as a roll of Special Damage. If the hero is immune to instant kill, they start bleeding -20.

Soul of Fahrenheit Ziegfried

Level 70 Etherial Humanoid

Defense: 15

Health: 1394/1468

Special I: Soulless Soul - Banishes the hero from battle for two rounds.

Special II: Family Pride – Increases the defense of each Ziegfried by 5 SP. Used only if ether is at zero.

Note: Family Pride is automatically used at the end of each round as long as the Soul of Fahrenheit is standing.

heroicanpc-zedziegfried.jpg

Soul of Zed Ziegfried

Level 45 Ethereal Humanoid

Defense: 0

Health: 1132/1132

Ether: 5/5

Special I: Ominous Weather – Instantly changes the current weather to “dim” (double darkness damage, halve light damage) for the rest of the battle at the cost of 1 ether. Used only if the weather is not “dim”.

Special II: Abyss – Causes darkness-elemental damage equal to two times Zed’s level and the sealed-effect to all opponents at the cost of 1 ether. Used only if the weather is “dim”.

Special III: Etherstorm – Depletes ether from all opponents and refills ether for all allies. Used only if ether is at zero.

Drops: Weatherfax Broom (WP:25; makes weather forecasts instant instead of being applied at the end of the round; suitable to weather mages; broomstick)

The Astral Voyager Party

16306387965_97c0811ab4_t.jpg

Arthur
Justus Regulus VII
Ziegfried
, a Hero Who Is Actually Worth Something (played by Flipz), Level 42.2 Dragoon, 23-year-old male Human
*Immune to
Hexed
Petrified
Minimized
Jinxed
Stunned
Slowed
Hastened
Blind
Confused
, and
Defense Reduction
* *Immune to Magic and Healing* *Encouraged* *Lucky* *Blessed* *Enraged*

Power Bonus:
+3

Health:
63/68

Defense:

Gold:
(Owed 128 gold by Boomingham)

Equipment:
Dauntlet Index
(WP: 20, doubled against humanoids,
Darkness
-elemental; spear), Blue Hand Shield (SP:15, Immune to Hexed, Petrified, Minimized, Jinxed, and Stunned; shield),
Tin Armor
(SP:6, multiplied by the number of “tin” artifacts equipped; suitable to knights, dragoons, skirmishers and vindicators; bodywear),
Shadeaux Cape
(SP:13, Immune to
Blind
Confused
, and
Defense Reduction
, suitable to those with reputation among the Shadeaux only; if reputation is great, SP is doubled; if reputation is outstanding, SP is tripled; backwear),
Tin Greaves
(Immunity to
Stunned
Slowed
-, and
Hastened
-effects; footwear), Duplovian Helmet of the Guard (SP:2, Immune to Magic and Healing; headwear, suitable for anyone),
(SP: 3, Free hits deal half damage, Bodywear),
Coathange
r (Allows for a second body wear, accessory),

Abilities:
First Breath
(Arthur may sacrifice a turn of combat to focus and gain +3 power. Power resets at the end of a battle or when the hero is KO'd).

Inventory:

Weapons:
Zoot's Rebel (WP:20 "halberd", suitable to Arthur only), Clockwork Lance (WP:12,
Light
-elemental, has 1/3 chance to cause
slowed
-effect on the target; lance), Gladiator Trident (WP: 11, Spear, causes
bleeding-by-5
effect), Stag Antlers (WP:10, grants
Intimidation
; halberd), Metasimian Dory (WP:10, pierces defense; spear), Spider Leg (WP:10, doubled against flying enemies,
Lightning
- and
Wind
-elemental; spear), Duplovian Swift Halberd (WP:3, halberd,
stuns
on successful hits, Hollow [Phoenix Incense]), Sven's Dagger (WP: 14, Fire-Earth Elemental)

Artifacts:
Sylvania's Cowl (Permits Animal Talk, Headwear),
Stingy Gloves (Prevents enemies from ever stealing gold from you; handwear, wearable by everybody), Overkill Gloves (Grants Overkill gold on kills; handwear, suitable for anyone)
(currently loaned indefinitely to Namyrra), Winged Sandals (Protects from bound- and slowed-effects; footwear), Fur Leggings (SP: 1, Beast enemies do not deal free hits to the wearer; footwear, suitable for anyone), Shackles of War (Prevents anyone from fleeing battles; Accessory, suitable for anyone), Macabre Collar (Provides immunity to Insta-Kill and Doomed; Accessory, suitable for anyone), Scarf of Misfortune (Wearer deals the
Jinxed
effect on every third round; Accessory, suitable for anyone), Trickster's Mask of the Elf (changes the wearer into an elf of the same gender when worn; Accessory, suitable for anyone), Sandman’s Parasol (Protects from asleep- and fast asleep –effects; accessory),
Enchanted Bracelet (Protects from sealed-effect; accessory)
, Comfy Pillow (If the user is inflicted by asleep- or fast asleep-effect, they regain full health and ether; accessory.), Unicorn Helmet (SP:1; the wearer can only receive one negative effect at a time, with a new effect replacing the old one; headwear, usable by barbarians, knights, dragoons, infiltrators, regulators, skirmishers, and winged warriors), Tin Gloves (Power +1, multiplied by the number of “tin” artifacts equipped; suitable to knights, dragoons, skirmishers and vindicators; handwear),

Unsuitable Weapons/Artifacts:
Weatherfax Broom (WP:25; makes weather forecasts instant instead of being applied at the end of the round; suitable to weather mages; broomstick), Sword of the Vampir (WP:17, user is
Jinxed
), Sir Roderick's Sword (WP:12, Longsword), Staff of the Cultist Battlemage (WP: 7, staff, 50% chance of Fleeing upon being KO'd),
Staff of Ennon - (WP: 5,
Light
-Elemental, staff, Restores 2 ether on a roll of 2, 3, or 4)
, Pointy Hat (+2 Max Ether), White Ninja Cowl (The wearer can choose to hide for up to three rounds, avoiding Free Hits; the effect ends if the user targets an enemy; suitable to rogues, beast warriors, chi monks and infiltrators; headwear),

Spell Items
(unsuitable):
Opal (
Ice
), Etherial Garnet (
Earth+Sealed
), Ruby (Fire), Etherial Topaz (Lighting+Stunned)

Tools:
Bedroll, Telescope, Shovel, Magnifying Glass, Pickaxe, Magic Compass, Of Power and Mortals

Consumables:
Potion, 15x Grand Potion, Tonic, Grand Tonic, 10x Remedy, 10x Mead, 6x Nostrum, Fenghuang Incense, Hurricane, 3x Neutralizer, Exterlate, Noxious Venom (When used on a weapon, the weapon deals the
Poisoned-by-10
effect for the duration of the battle and the
Confused
effect for the next three rounds, for the duration of one battle.), Crumbling Venom (-3 HP/-1 SP per round), Blind Fury, Love Potion, Grating Stone, Ella's Pie (Permanently boosts max. ether by 5 but permanently decreases max. health by 5 when consumed.), 3x Stun Bomb, 5x Smoke Bomb, 3x Bone, Negative Nelly (Causes 30 damage and jinxed but has 1/6 chance to break whenever used), 2x Silver Ore, Trial Brew, Henry Award, Shining Polish (SP +2 to one shield or artifact that has SP when consumed.)

21264411861_15532446e4_t.jpg

Miirym
, 8-month-old Dragon hatchling (dragon companion controlled by Flipz), Level 42.2 Dragon *Encouraged* *Lucky* *Blessed*

Power Bonus:

Power:

Health:
62/72

Element:
Darkness

Ability: May pay 10 health for a 2/6 chance to make a party member Lucky.

8665348867_7a3fe1b756_t.jpg

Dyric Rone
(The Legonater)

Human male, Assassin *Immune to All Elements and Blinded* *Steals 50% more gold* *Permanently Lucky* *KO'd*

Level 32.25

Health: 0/44

Gold: 286

Equipment: Crossbow of Incessant Warmongerers (WP: 26; Darkness-elemental, on non-AoE rolls, also deals Damage to the enemies above and below the target upon a successful hit; Crossbow), Lucky Die (User is permanently *Lucky*; suitable for anyone; Accessory), Night's Helmet (SP: 6; immune to Water, Wood, Earth, Ice, Fire, Wind, Lightning, Light, Darkness, and Blinded; suitable for anyone; Headwear), Crystal Shoes (Immunities become Absorption), Quiver of Blinding Light (Attacks become light-elemental and cause blinded; can only be used with a bow or a crossbow; back wear),

Inventory:

• Mockthril Longbow (WP: 27; Ice-elemental; Longbow), Requiem (WP: 20; Wood- and Light-elemental; Longbow), Tarok's Wrath (WP: 20, 1/2; chance to Instantly Kill orcs; Dagger), Double Chain Whip (WP: 10; Whip), Throwing Knife (WP: 4; Throwing Weapon), Pongcanis Dagger (WP: 8; Dagger),, Double-Barreled Handcannon (WP: 15, fire-elemental, dual-strike, hand cannon), Unlucky Horseshoe (WP:13, retrievable throwing weapon, causes Jinxed-effect), Banana Bladerang (WP:9, damage all; throwing weapon),

• Winged Sandals (immune to Bound and Slowed; suitable for anyone; Footwear), Ambrose's Heart (Artifact, suitable to Evokers, Accessory, +5 power), Sigil of the Cold Circle - (Raise an Army costs twice as much ether, but raised undead are three times as powerful, accessory, suitable for necromancers), Cloak of the Red Assassin (Chance of Assassination is 1/3, suitable for Assassins; back wear), Cabin Boy's Rags (All other party members +3 power, body wear), Sticky Gloves (increases amount of Gold stolen by 50%; suitable for Rogues and Beast Warriors; Handwear)

• Diamond, Opal x2, 3 Silver Ore (Worth 60 gold)

• Bedroll, Shovel, Magic Compass

• Potions (4), Grand Potions (5), Tonic, Remedies (2), Banana (restores full HP to target), Elixir (2), Cosmic Essence, Mead, Nostrum, Soma, Venom (2), Crimson Venom (Causes a weapon to deal the Poisoned by 7 and Cursed effects for the duration of one battle), Mythril Shards (4/4 Mythril), Military Grade Light Bomb, Military Grade Darkness Bomb, Fire Bomb, Smoke Bomb (2), Diamond Lamp of Summoning (1/3 uses left), Bones (2), Skeleton Decoy, Demon Repellent (Makes the user impervious to direct attacks from demons during one battle unless the user is the only hero left standing; consumable), Feather of White (Allows the user to hide for up to three rounds, avoiding Free Hits. The effect ends if the user targets an enemy.), Crystal Ball (Worth 50 gold, 100 in magic shops), Earthwyrm Fang (Grants the encouraged-, lucky-, reinforced-, and blinded- effects for the duration of one battle), Phoenix Essence (3), Raw Meat (+5 health), Ancient Bone

dd06a5a8-e14d-4477-9790-c851f5cc00bd_zpsa0380a64.jpg

Lord Chauncey

Level 71 Evoker *Immune to Blinded, Sealed, Asleep, Stunned, Confused, and Instant Kill* *Immune to darkness and light elemental damage* *Blessed* *Bleeding -20* *Lucky*

Health 205/205

Ether: 45/45

Equipment: Hood of the Dark Mage (SP: 4, Immunity to Darkness and Light Elemental Damage), Summoning Ring (Summons get +4 levels, suitable for Evokers), Regret's Gloves (Immune to Sealed, Blinded, Asleep, Stunned, Confused and Instant Death, Permits 2 Summons, Suitable to Chauncey)

Inventory: 3 Amethyst Lamps of Summoning, Amethyst, Diamond, Tonic, Scroll of Elemental Aura

Dark Summon

Level 75 Darkness Elemental

catava-artisan.jpg

Zelphie

Level 50 Artisan *Immune to Lightning* *Regains Health from sleep* *One Negative Effect at a Time* *Fragile*

Health: 0/45

Power Bonus: 1

Gold: 20

Equipment: Staff (WP: 20), Counterstrike Gloves (Counter Free-Hits), Conductor Helmet (Artefact. SP:1, Immune to Lightning), Comfy Pillow (If the user is inflicted by asleep- or fast asleep-effect, they regain full health and ether; accessory.), Unicorn Helmet (SP:1; the wearer can only receive one negative effect at a time, with a new effect replacing the old one; headwear, usable by barbarians, knights, dragoons, infiltrators, regulators, skirmishers, and winged warriors), Tin Gloves (Power +1, multiplied by the number of “tin” artifacts equipped; suitable to knights, dragoons, skirmishers and vindicators; handwear),

Inventory: Hammer (WP:6), Scroll of Confusion, Bedroll, Venom, 2 Remedies, Fire Bomb, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magic Compass, Telescope, Magnifying Glass, Weatherfax Broom (WP:25; makes weather forecasts instant instead of being applied at the end of the round; suitable to weather mages; broomstick),

DSCN0090_zps08254c59.jpg

Hans

Level 20 Regulator *Chaotic* *Deals Water-elemental damage* *Immune to Water-elemental damage*

Health: 0/30

Gold: 56

Equipment: Sir Roderick's Sword (WP:12, Longsword), Armor of the Arena (SP: 4), Cast Iron Haddon Guard Helmet (SP: 2), Aqua Gear (Adds water-element to physical attacks and protects from water-elemental damage, accessory)

Inventory: Sword of Dastan (WP: 10),

DSCN0008_zps133043fe.jpg

Triad
(NPC)

Level 25 Ranger
 *Immune to Effects* *Deals Jinxed on Third Rounds*

Power
: 38 (44)

Health
: 29/29

Gold
: 0

Equipped
: Acerpusculum Blade [Acerpusculum Shuriken] (WP: 15 [21, Retrievable], suitable for rangers/rouges, unable to channel magic), Cowl of the Acerpusculum (Headwear, User is Immune to Status Effects), Scarf of Misfortune (Wearer deals the
Jinxed
effect on every third round; Accessory, suitable for anyone)

Inventory:
5 Grand Potions, 5 Health Cores, 2 Remedies, 2 Mead, 2 Nostrum, Feather of White

1/?? Souls Destroyed