Hi,

I've been a Villa fan for nearly a decade, been through glory times and really tough times. I've always wanted to do this, so recently, I've combined my love for Aston Villa with Lego, and made some new designs for other teams too.

Hey? Any Villa fan in here?

To start off with, of course:

IMG_0050_1.jpg

IMG_0051_1.jpg

I've done, in total 4 designs, an Aston Villa 13/14 home shirt, England 2014 world cup home shirt (men and women), and Arsenal 15/16 home shirt.

I haven't figured out how to make the 15/16 Villa shirt, so it's still in experimental process, as for why I chose the 13/14 one, but not 14/15 one or earlier. It's because this is the design I like most in recent years.

One other thing I did was the Acrons logo, I prefer not to help the betting company to advertise, and I've always wanted to help promote the local hospice. Ever since I did a year of volunteering in a hospice, I've always had many respect with the place, and wanted to help promote this practice. And of course, Acrons is the main charity sponsored and promoted by Aston Villa, as all fans know.

So move on to the 3 Lions (England) shirts. It's a hard design, as all things are white. But I've managed to make one for my gf and one each for Gerrard and Rooney.

And as all who follow English football knows what Gerrard is famous for.... XD :devil:

IMG_0052%20copy.jpg

Rooney: You do not flipping slip!!! You do not Flipping SLIP!!!!!

IMG_0053_1.jpg

Gerrard and Rooney discussing how to take the free kick.

IMG_0054%20copy.jpg

He is also famous for being a very efficient person, and can get done by 38 seconds :grin: :grin: :grin:

IMG_0055%20copy.jpg

I meant to do Arsenal players, as I was going to make one for Sanchez, but I ran out of white legs, so they became the top-4 glory hunters (Arsenal fans).... with selfie sticks!!

IMG_0056_1.jpg

I really think they should be banned in the stadium... don't you agree?

The guy can't resist to take a selfie while being chased by a maniac (me) :sick:

IMG_0057%20copy.jpg

OMG Rooney got into the act!

IMG_0059%20copy.jpg

Thanks for reading, tell me what you think :)

Edited by alexandertam

As far as I can see, those are stickers he designed and printed by himself.

As far as I can see, those are stickers he designed and printed by himself.

thank you for the prompt reply .

not sure if the design request thread has any MAN U jersey design .

anyone seen in that thread b4 ?

Cheers