I just discovered something wrong with the new wheels (wheel 56mm D. x 34mm), what do you think?. The first ones on the video are the new ones.

Edited by jorgeopesi

It's ratcheting somewhere. I guess the wheel is hitting the grey pin connector or the liftarm (more likely) attached to it. Just build the wheel "hub" differently :wink:

Edited by Balrog

It's ratcheting somewhere. I guess the wheel is hitting the grey pin connector or the liftarm (more likely) attached to it. Just build the wheel "hub" differently :wink:

I think the same, bad news for fuctionality people...

I think the same, bad news for fuctionality people...

Not necessarily. It just means that the way you mount the wheels is not suitable for the wheels. After all, these big wheels are best used with the wheel hubs ;)

Not necessarily. It just means that the way you mount the wheels is not suitable for the wheels. After all, these big wheels are best used with the wheel hubs ;)

As you say it means that new wheels can´t be used in the same configurations as old wheels, they have lost versatility then in my opinion are worse.

As you say it means that new wheels can´t be used in the same configurations as old wheels, they have lost versatility then in my opinion are worse.

Exactly. They must be different on the inside. And not for the better!