Thank you ;) (However, to be honest, I think that there are much better entries yet) ;)

Depends on the criteria :wink:

Don't underestimate your entry. You've captured the spirit of the contest pretty well.

This is the best transformation, with medium scale model and i am amazed how good the second model looks, and all that with relatively low part count. Good work, definitelly very serious entry :)

Thank you. I do not say it is bad, or not good. I just want to say, that I know, that it is not the best possible. ;)

I have managed to make the video:

Great work! Seeing the video confirms what I already suspected. This has MASK written all over it :thumbup:

Very nice build and transformation! :thumbup: (and the photos are great). I've been looking forward to seeing the video for this model.

Is it possible to put a Mini LA to adjust the cab tilt? Maybe with a knob on the side or below you can retract it to make the cab look more "normal" and extend it before transformating to the jeep.

@Chade: Thanks.

@PROLego: You're right, I now I see that it would have been possible, if the mini LA substituted the LBG 9L beams under the cabin (visible in the miniature of the video). Unfortunatelly, it is not possible yet, The Hellhound is disassembled in this moment. :\

:sceptic: :sceptic: If more people give you usefull advice and this is going to be your final entry I'd definitely change it, but probably only for this it isn't worth it.

:sceptic: :sceptic: If more people give you usefull advice and this is going to be your final entry I'd definitely change it, but probably only for this it isn't worth it.

If I could, I would definitelly try at least add the mini LAs, as you said, but right now, I can't, because this vehicle is disassemled yet, and I am far away from my bricks till one week after deadline.

The video is great! So Cool. I really like the stickers that use created for the panels, but I hate that sticker connecting the small panels above the windshield. It just looks like a cheesy solution, especially with that bump in the middle. It would have also been nicer if an actual grill could have been constructed for the alternate model instead of using a large sticker. Still an absolutely fantastic creation.

If I could, I would definitelly try at least add the mini LAs, as you said, but right now, I can't, because this vehicle is disassemled yet, and I am far away from my bricks till one week after deadline.

It's a very good entry nonetheless, unless the other people really surprise me you have my vote!

@Meatman: Yes, I could have been more precise when shaping the sunshield, but the sicker was with parts I had available the only solution. And the grill, brickbuilt would not be sturdy enough to support the cabin in stealth mode.

@PROlego: Thank you. :)

Awesome entry. The transformation is great and the modes look very different

Edited by Rishab N

Looking great in both modes. The stickers make it even look better. Good looking photo's as well :thumbup:

The battle mode version looks great especially. Exactly like those fast scout jeeps. Also, doing the full transformation in 10 seconds is also quite a feat :)