Thank you for your opinion, first one do it better, I know it is a small cabin :grin: . Second pic, not many people can lift a Lego dumper like this without breaking it :wink: .

IBdgbZq.jpg?1

VAXHBwW.jpg?1

I don't like the cab, are you planning on making a better one?

As you can read in my post I don´t like the cabin too because it is small, build unfunctional parts for my MOCs is the hardest part for me.

I'd also go for the first one. I've seen that liebherr on BAUMA in Munich Germany. It is a freaking beast!!!

I envy you, I never have seen beasts like this without PC :cry_sad: .

Edited by jorgeopesi

I like the overall look of this and the elements you used. I must admit that the cab does need a little work. With technic parts sometimes it's hard to get things just right with the scale chosen for the project!

Just 3 hours for the Ldd truck, I have to do the bed, put motors and some details like the cabin that I can´t do it :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: . Without 6 unimog wheels and the bed it is a small MOC. And now (12:04) the bed.

vdzOiEH.png

SlMPwRi.png

Edited by jorgeopesi

Why not both? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You are right :laugh: . Less work to do, not a perfect cabin but strong, you can lift the truck from it :sweet: . I need advice for instructions, how, what program, help :cry_sad: . I am thinking 5 euros for them.

nQuQzRB.png

They would be my first instructions and for me play with lego is a pleasure, I want them cheap after all it is not an expensive MOC but it has 6 unimog wheels.

Thank you guys. I don´t understand this, I put the yellow rims but then they disapear, my first week with MLCad :blush: .

rTVEpeM.png

2baIU32.png

Finally he is using some proper lego cad software..... :sweet::thumbup:

The rims should not be disappearing on you,try making a new save file.