More problems with bricklink... no big problems only 32 euros but Paypal will return me them. It is bad that I don´t have pieces but the good side is I can rereredesign more :laugh: :laugh: :wacko: . I think I can not build it smaller, it has everything inside. Maybe the smaller RC lego dumper I have ever seen, front independent suspension, rear live axle, 1 motor to the autovalve with 2 pneumatic pumps, 2 big pneumatic cylinders (when I had them :angry: ) for the bed, 1 motor to a small linear actuator for the ackerman steering, L motor for drive, 2 receptors and 1 rechargeable battery.

82vzz2m.jpg

fOk5szX.jpg

jpiS0E3.jpg

Lk6MPGV.jpg

mo1tC4L.jpg

fPixB6u.jpg

CFTUUGH.jpg

Looking great, sucks about you pneumatics though, but like you said, always room for improvement

You are right, i cant connect those pieces too, i found that is because that piece has those 3 pin holes at the front and it doesnt fit in the ball joint, the same happens when you put a cross block, but it doesnt happen to the liftarms, i think that is because the ball joint has a little edge between the frame and the ball, look it from one side and you will see.

You are right, i cant connect those pieces too, i found that is because that piece has those 3 pin holes at the front and it doesnt fit in the ball joint, the same happens when you put a cross block, but it doesnt happen to the liftarms, i think that is because the ball joint has a little edge between the frame and the ball, look it from one side and you will see.

I tried with real bricks and they connect perfectly, I thought I had a ilegal technic in my MOC :angry: , but the problem is only in the computer.

yeah, that is the sad thing about digital desings, that you cant make certain buildings like in real life, i hope you can finnish your truck in LDD.

yeah, that is the sad thing about digital desings, that you cant make certain buildings like in real life, i hope you can finnish your truck in LDD.

I hope the same... More work done, solid as a rock for my kids. With money in my pocket I will have to buy pieces again, pneumatics, yellow panels and new pieces.

MtuNOAH.jpg

D4EGg5y.jpg

hZ7qXod.png

Looking great! But why are the wheels sitting funny on the rims?

Just aesthetic, they seem for me more real that the 42030 rims, in my opinion they are too big for construction vehicles. I used same solution on my cat 797 4 years ago.

Just aesthetic, they seem for me more real that the 42030 rims, in my opinion they are too big for construction vehicles. I used same solution on my cat 797 4 years ago.

I mean they look like the front of the wheel is sitting on the back of the rim-is that to get the right turning point on the wheels (near center)?

I mean they look like the front of the wheel is sitting on the back of the rim-is that to get the right turning point on the wheels (near center)?

It has no function is just an aesthetic solution, you are right with real trucks and of course I would like better lego rims.

Your Dumper is taking shape,I hope you will try and hide some of that grey on the main structure. :classic:

Maybe I could make instructions for the functional part and let the people finish the truck on their own way. I am a Technic man I like realistic proportions and functions, make a realistic aspect it would imply a fragility that I'm not willing to consent, I have young children and they play with my MOCs, I don´t want small pieces everywhere.

It has no function is just an aesthetic solution, you are right with real trucks and of course I would like better lego rims.

I want better rims too :sweet: :sweet:

I don't necessarily agree with the others. It kind of depends which one is more realistic...and I would say the first one...

Me too!