Looking really cool! Maybe it's too fast in moving, and too slow in steering! But regardless it's really nice!!!

Jorge don't forget to put the LA aswell before there won't be any space left!

Agree, looks very promising, I would also decrease the speed, therefore you will win a lot of torque. :wink:

slow steering on a monster like this is not a bad thing....

I always had problems with Hydraulic steering - yours looks great - return to center is the key to make it useable

Master/slave system would work but only if filled with oil/fluid

Looking really cool! Maybe it's too fast in moving, and too slow in steering! But regardless it's really nice!!!

Jorge don't forget to put the LA aswell before there won't be any space left!

Agree, looks very promising, I would also decrease the speed, therefore you will win a lot of torque. :wink:

slow steering on a monster like this is not a bad thing....

I always had problems with Hydraulic steering - yours looks great - return to center is the key to make it useable

Master/slave system would work but only if filled with oil/fluid

I will try to decrease the speed I think I can do it in the rear axle or I have a train remote control :laugh: . You are right with the L.A. advice. The steering won´t be a problem I can make it faster easy.

2sd0eMJ.jpg

sbxkapA.jpg

Looks great so far Jorge :thumbup: and don't think that the speed is to high and the steering to slow :wink: . when it's looded with 150 tons of weight it's perfect :laugh:

Looks great so far Jorge :thumbup: and don't think that the speed is to high and the steering to slow :wink: . when it's looded with 150 tons of weight it's perfect :laugh:

150 tons of bricks I would preffer :drool: .

150 tons of bricks I would preffer :drool: .

Me to :laugh: , but in ABS it's a lot lighter :tongue: .

You build only the chassis now and you must now build the rest and bring more weight to and slow down the speed with every brick :wink:

Me to :laugh: , but in ABS it's a lot lighter :tongue: .

You build only the chassis now and you must now build the rest and bring more weight to and slow down the speed with every brick :wink:

The rest, that's the part that I'm afraid... when everything is boring and I will need panels that I haven´t got and I don´t intend to have :laugh: .

I think it drives too fast,have you tested it with a load?

I will try tonight with more or less the final weight of the dumper.

Looking very good so far.

You need the slow drive for high torque. With the dump bed this is going to be a heavy model uploaded. With load it will weigh even more. You need the torque ;)

This model looks amazing at the moment and it is not even finished. This will be one monster when it is finished :laugh:. I especially like the front axle as well, it is a shame that you couldn't use the pneumatic steering set up.

Again fully redesigned :laugh: :laugh: , just one receptor for hide and I have the cabin or the radiator for this :wink: , I have possibility to choose the steering speed and it is strong as a rock. I have problems with the final color, I am waiting for the pneumatic parts... :angry: .

HJCLLLd.jpg

GU8hWuU.jpg

aWWmMDp.jpg

yellow frame, black frame, yellow frame, grey frame... they will be an army of Dumpers :) ?

interesting design...I'm looking for next pictures, seems to be nice truck

yellow frame, black frame, yellow frame, grey frame... they will be an army of Dumpers :) ?

I would like an army of them :laugh: . The real colour would be white but there are grey and yellow trucks too. As I only search the technic challenge of the MOC the colour it doesnt matter for me. The frame is smaller as possible for a perfect scale of the dumper. It will be like one of these two I think :laugh: .

J9yEf7p.jpg

7mT5vt3.jpg

To me it's still a bit too fast but I overall I love it! Are you using the new pneumatic cylinders to tip the bed?

Yes, I am waiting for the new pneumatics I ordered... 3 weeks ago...

Nice so far!

Thank you, I will try to put details in the truck but far far away of your build style :wink: .

It's so frustrating to wait on parts and not go further :devil:

It must be hell when you're under a deadline like you are most of the time