I just posted an update on Lego Ideas, showing the taxis I wanted to seen at the station. I also have my version of the Emerald Night locomotive attached to the carriages at the platform. I have nicknamed it the 'Smoggy Night' since I used reddish brown instead of the dark green of the original.

IMAG0587.jpg

IMAG0589.jpg

I just posted an update on Lego Ideas, showing the taxis I wanted to seen at the station. I also have my version of the Emerald Night locomotive attached to the carriages at the platform. I have nicknamed it the 'Smoggy Night' since I used reddish brown instead of the dark green of the original.

Love the taxis and I think you have nailed the 'old building that has been renovated and still in use' look. Your brick railway must be quite profitable to afford such nice refurbishments. (Love the EN in brown too).

...Your brick railway must be quite profitable to afford such nice refurbishments...

Profitable?! Haven't you seen the size of those coins!!!! :wink:

I made a short video, using my iPad, not the best method, but all I have at the moment. I got my Emerald Night moc along with a few passenger carriages rolling past the station. I built each car based on the original EN car, using different colour schemes. I think they look pretty good! :-) Here is a link to the video on Flickr: https://www.flickr.c...57656210758770/

The optimum size at the station compared to modular buildings, it is not overloaded with unnecessary details

The Ideas project has gotten to 847 supporters on the Lego Ideas site. I sure hope it can get to 1000 in time to get an extension to the time limit. Hoping to generate some more exposure here by bringing this thread back to the top!

If at all interested, I hope to garner some more support. Thanks for all the support so far, cheers!

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/107984

Hard to support it more than once.. :-/

Oh I know, I appreciate all the support I have gotten so far. Its jumped up to 853 supporters today. Cheers!

The thing of it is, I built it on the fly, and don't have any instructions. I would have to do it from memory, reverse engineer it.. ;-)

A lot of the dark orange came from a 2nd Town Hall and a lot of BrickLink purchases. I think dark orange is on my short list of favorite colors.