This is the first time i participate in a EB Contest, the challenge was a lot of fun.

I decided to make a simple and discreet car with some kind of wings not to fly but maybe to make some kinds of longer jumps.

About the weapons the first thing that cross my mind was using those circular blades, and that was the most dificult challenge because i wanted them to rotate with the driving motor.

Then I added the maximum of mechanisms that I could incorporate into the rest of the empty spaces, like plasma guns, a shooting cannon, missiles and spikes,

I hope this is more or less what it was intended to do for the contest.

19857890972_e21d97db03_b.jpg

19677294340_0ccaed35b3_b.jpg

More photos: Flickr

Technic details:

- 2 M motors , one for the main tranformation (wings/missiles deployment, blades & spikes popout, plasma guns deployment) and the other one for the shooting cannon.

- 1 Xl motors for driving and also for the blades rotation.

- 1 servo motor for steering.

I hope you liked!

Wow! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Bad( )( ) :wink:

Holy Crap!!! That is a badass copcar, a awesome mixture of Transformers and Carmageddon. Me like!!!! :devil::wub::thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by Chr.Maglekaer

That is one nice cruiser. Love the RC functions. Alot of fire power popping out of now where, awesome. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

i love it i don't think i am going to go with this contest because i know the competition is to good

didn't it had to be some kind of hidden battle with no cop lights etc. maybe we should ask Jim.

bad for shure

Edited by TheNextLegoDesinger

Thanks everyone!

didn't it had to be some kind of hidden battle with no cop lights etc. maybe we should ask Jim.

I thought the enforcers were cops! But if is not that way i just have to take off the lights on the roof to resolve that issue.

also shouldn the blades be facing down and not up?

Yes they should, a little detail that i missed out .

Not even butter they can cut in either side. :sweet:

Nice, nice, nice :thumbup: The Enforcers are lookin' better and better all the time :classic: I have no talent nor more bricks to make my own creation any better but I'm happy with it and I know I am a part of great team and very talented builders :wink: I like your masterpiece quite a lot, nice work there!

@tkel86:

Woooowwww!!! I like it !!! Very very good made... I like everything... It's motorized, the upper gun can really fire and front blades are rotating with wheels! Easy and good solution!

Really EXCELENT! Very good work!

You made my day... :***

Max...

Edited by MaxSupercars

Thanks MacKaiwer and MaxSupercars!

I thought the enforcers were cops! But if is not that way i just have to take off the lights on the roof to resolve that issue.

No need, police lights are allowed ! :classic:

Excellent work, your Masticator looks awesome and the transformation looks so cool I wanna see it on repeat :) I love it, good luck in the contest!

I like this entry a lot,you have made a good job with the body work.The weapons are also hidden very well into the bodywork.

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

Your model looks awesome and has great features.

I was on the fence, since it somehow feels a bit like "guns popping out", but since you've done two transformations in the bodywork (the doors and the fenders) I will give you the benefit of the doubt :wink:

I like this entry a lot,you have made a good job with the body work.The weapons as well as hidden as them.

The weapons are indeed very well hidden :thumbup:

Thanks braker23 and Alasdair Ryan!

Your model looks awesome and has great features.

I was on the fence, since it somehow feels a bit like "guns popping out", but since you've done two transformations in the bodywork (the doors and the fenders) I will give you the benefit of the doubt :wink:

At the beginning of the contest I thought the guns popping out were the main feature to be included , but after reading the rest of the topic rules i realized that the transformation of the body was the most important thing. So i added to the wings more panels folding out to increase that body tranformation .

I hope this is enough to participate. Otherwise i think i still can come up with another creation.

In retrospective it isn´t easy to achieve a balance between body transformation and weapons popping out .

Edited by tkel86

Great vehicle. It looks good in both phases. I enjoyed the video...and it drives too.

Good luck in the competition

H