Sign in to follow this  
SavaTheAggie

The Tequila Sunrise

I've (mostly) finished the exterior designs for the passenger cars to go a long with my streamlined steam locomotive I built some months ago.

1338258406_6d0f72825e_m.jpg

The full consist includes: locomotive, tender, baggage car, passenger car, tavern car, passenger car and observation car. CAD pictures of the individual cars can be found in the main directory, here (no interiors, sorry):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/savatheaggie/...57600862647350/

It's all still a work in progress, but I'm using a lot of basic bricks, so it should be very doable when my finances improve. I even have a design in mind for the karaoke machine.

--Tony

Very great design there! *wub*

I *wub* how it looks old-fashioned with a modern charm!

Batbrick Away! >:-)

Nice render. I'm glad you decided on the yellow. When can you make it?

Well, I've already built the locomotive, which was really the only tricky part. I've extracted a parts list for the five cars (minus interiors) and I guesstimate it'll cost around $100, maybe $125, (plus tables and chairs, etc.) to build them all. As for when, I plan to get started as soon as my finances allow me to spend the money, but that may not be for several months.

--Tony

where did u get those wheels from?

I never liked these as much as British streamlined Engines, but your design has Turned me around to Love this Train. Very well done! *wub*

Dang that's purdy.

Well put. This is a great train. If lego had made it, I'd buy it, even though I do nothing with the train theme.

Beautiful, beautiful train!