Sign in to follow this  
narbilu

[CH 2 - CAT A] The Kawashita Hit and Run

:: Kawashita HaR ::

:: Hit and Run ::

Together with the masters of warfare, I (Narbilu) developed a small manoeuvrable vessel, which carries a single Peacemaker rocket. The Peacemaker can, on impact, destroy a whole command centre or large warship.

19803925031_50ee22e6bb_c.jpg

The Hit and Run (HaR) is just that. Hit your target and get out of the fight as soon as possible. The small rattling gun on the side can keep your adversaries at distance, but won’t save you in massive battle.

19772948236_cb6c46f976_c.jpg

The Gate Drive can get you out of harms way as quick as you entered the scene.

19803925241_e2907d4b0b_c.jpg

All for Honor & Glory.

Great idea! Love the name of the missile, there is no peace until the enemies of Kawashita are destroyed! Any chance for some clearer photos? :wink:

Edited by Lord Tyrus

Great work! At first it reminded me of the first submarines, which would pedal up to a ship and stick a bomb on the hull. This is like the space version, love it!

Speak softly, but carry one huge friggin' missile! Gives a new definition to the phrase "gunboat diplomacy". Namely, we'll negotiate with whatever's left.

Very neat idea for a ship with a unique design. I didn't even see that you could fit a fig in there until the last shot. Also like the details and greebling on the sides.