Sign in to follow this  
narbilu

[K - C06] KGMA - part 1

:: Hyreal C06 ::

:: Kawashita Group Military Academy ::

part 1 of ?

Early Julali AD 3815 I went to a small planet near Orinshi, called Hyreal. A suitable planet within range of our home planet where KG can settle a secondary base of operations and where KG can train operatives in the different environments and the harsh reality of Andromeda.

19605564160_72c1ae0f85.jpg

A lot of hands and machines started with the plans I drew out. Now it is time to share the progress with my board of directors. With pride I show them the Wall, as I call it. It has a mixture of bricks and metal, strong enough to withhold any alien or corporate adversaries.

Operative Q and Commander Turtle walk with me along the inside of the Wall while Mister S. conducts an inspection of the Arc terminal where the construction is in progress and will be finished early next week. Aeralure and the rest are out on missions, but will join later on.

19606950359_18ddf8fc7e.jpg

Commander Turtle checks the “Big megablocks Gun” at the main gate and is astonished what manoeuvrability and firepower it has.

19605564250_a1d941f39e_c.jpg

My team can’t wait to see the rest of the facility.

19786286932_3585bb2b60_c.jpg

Link to Part 2

Link to Part 3

for Honor & Glory

Edited by narbilu

Great build! :thumbup: I like the foliage, the gun turret, the searchlights and the ramps in particular :classic:

Wow! I know you have extended plans here, very excited to see how your builds link up over time. Also, can't help but love the autocorrection to Big megablocks gun ;)

Great build narbilu, I really like the cheese slope sliding door here, and the gun is pretty cool too!

Wow! I know you have extended plans here, very excited to see how your builds link up over time. Also, can't help but love the autocorrection to Big megablocks gun ;)

I like the idea of a gun that fires burning megablocks! :devil: Love the build, some great little details here and there, but where am I?! Edited by Lord Tyrus

Awesome build! A lot of great details like the big doors, spot lights, gun turret, and the angles wall top! :thumbup:

That door and the gun are so cool! I also love the groundwork, very appealing. I just wish that those tiles went one more stud to the end of the interior, but that is just a nitpick, great work!

Great build with a really nice, clean design for that wall!

Great front wall for your base! I love not just the door, but also how clean and sleek everything is, with just the right amount of texture!

Very impressive wall! The gates, battlements, and spotlights are all superb :thumbup:

Neat details on the backside as well :classic: