Well I feel like I am at the stage where I will hopefully get this finished. I was inspired by the Peacemaker from Mad Max 4 but changed it up to suit the contest. Here is a photo I made as a point of reference (I am not going to put the ferrari body on).

18293845803_aa40642476_o.jpg

So without further a due here is my idea:

It is driven by two L motors at 1:1 and the change mechanism by a XL motor. It is powered by the 8878 rechargeable battery.

The bodywork for this is quite hard, as it needs to go up and down in order for the wheel arches to clear the wheels, I am thinking of using mini LAs

Another problem is the name, I just put that one in the topic but I would prefer a different name, so if you have any suggestions please tell me!

Interesting concept. I'm also using a tracked platform for my enforcer but its transformation is quite different. I spent about two weeks on the tracks and they are still not to my satisfaction. Maybe it's just the difficulty this type of vehicle brings to the table. Whatever the case, don't give up yet.

Edited by BusterHaus

Interesting concept. I'm also using a tracked platform for my enforcer but it's transformation is quite different. I spent about two weeks on the tracks and they are still not to my satisfaction. Maybe it's just the difficulty this type of vehicle brings to the table. Whatever the case, don't give up yet.

Track buddies! Yeah the treads took a while to develope the suspension which doesn't have much travel, but it works

Really cool idea but a bit jerky; however, I imagine that can't be helped. One question though - are the wheels driven or not?

Really cool idea but a bit jerky; however, I imagine that can't be helped. One question though - are the wheels driven or not?

Unfortunately not, but they can spin freely so in normal mode it can be pushed around

Here is an update: I have finally figured the rear wheels out, and also have sorted out the start of the body. Unfortunately I have a lot of assessments this weeks with school so it is unlikely I will finish in time for the contest however I will finish it. Anyway here are some photos

20178047632_0d9c12127e_c.jpg

20191773441_55d95e2db5_c.jpg

19563526094_161e5ff579_c.jpg

19999551669_932d5550e9_c.jpg

I decided to go with my favourite car for this: the Land Rover Defender. I didn't post any photos of it in car mode with the body because it looks weird without wheel arches. Hope you all like it so far

Edited by Nalyd997

I hope you do finish it, it looks great! I really like the look of the front end, it suits the build.

This is one of the best looking TC7 vehicles... As you said it doesn't matter if you finish it in right time... I'm looking forward for the final version... and for additional hidden features like guns etc...

Max...

I hope you do finish it, it looks great! I really like the look of the front end, it suits the build.

This is one of the best looking TC7 vehicles... As you said it doesn't matter if you finish it in right time... I'm looking forward for the final version... and for additional hidden features like guns etc...

Max...

Thanks for the kind words! Might make the build happen a little faster:)

I really hope you can finish it in time. Guess you can use the extra week :wink:

I really hope you can finish it in time. Guess you can use the extra week :wink:

Which was consumed by school and my bass guitar :grin:

Very well made.

Thank you! It really means a lot

I love it! I have plenty of time on my hands because I'm in Virtual School! :tongue: I wish you the best of luck!

Will definitely have to finish it now!

Anyway during testing I managed to snap two blue pins straight in half :tongue: Will be doing some solid building this weekend to get it done!

Unfortunately I did not get this finished in time for the contest but I will still press on! Here are the most recent photos

20296554563_1d47cd7555_c.jpg

20907856732_3160ce8b5f_c.jpg

I know just need to do the roof and figure out how to attach the body to the chassis. It sounds simply but the body must move up and down in order for the wheels to tuck in. To help this I have used the 3x5 arched liftarms to push it up. The wheel arches attach to these (it is a bit hard to see). Not long now!

Unfortunately I did not get this finished in time for the contest but I will still press on! Here are the most recent photos

20296554563_1d47cd7555_c.jpg

20907856732_3160ce8b5f_c.jpg

I know just need to do the roof and figure out how to attach the body to the chassis. It sounds simply but the body must move up and down in order for the wheels to tuck in. To help this I have used the 3x5 arched liftarms to push it up. The wheel arches attach to these (it is a bit hard to see). Not long now!

That stinks... It is still amazing!

It is a real shame that you didn't finish in time for TC7 because that definitely would have got my ten points. I'm looking forward to the finished model

That stinks... It is still amazing!

Yeah I was a bit disappointed with myself that I didn't get it done. But I wasn''t going to rush it! Thanks though and it should nearly be finished

It is a real shame that you didn't finish in time for TC7 because that definitely would have got my ten points. I'm looking forward to the finished model

Thanks! That is really cool to hear :thumbup: