Sign in to follow this  
vitreolum

Easter Island

Wow! I never thought an Easter Island MOC could be made so, so small. Great work!

Andy D

My mind....has been blown.

What he said. I'm sorry… I need to go lie down for a second and think about how awesome this thing is.

Really ingenious use of the blasters. Also, using the treasure chest lid and the backpack piece for the boat is really outdoing yourself.

AMAZING work man!!!

Edited by Legocity2713

Very clever and great part usage. However, how is anything on that ship staying together? the hand and the giant tooth in the front connected to pants? I don't understand. Where are the connection points?

Outstanding! I thought those blasters were useless, but you found a brilliant way to use them. The ship is also amazingly detailed at such small scale.

Once again, you made our imagination appear so down to earth compared to yours! This is a brilliant MOC and must remain a case study of how seemingly independent and out of place bricks, are combined to such a fantastic and easily recognisable mini MOC.

I am ecstatic and speechless at the same time...

Too much awesome in such a small space! I love the blasters as heads and there is tons of great parts usage on the pirate ship. Incredible job. :pir-wub:

I'm sorry… I need to go lie down for a second and think about how awesome this thing is.

Really ingenious use of the blasters. Also, using the treasure chest lid and the backpack piece for the boat is really outdoing yourself.

AMAZING work man!!!

Others can dat dat better what i'm thinking

That is incredible work. The use of the blasters as statue heads is genius, and that boat is jaw-dropping. Fabulous MOC!!

This is a unique subject and makes excellent use of what is otherwise a very limited-use part - the stud shooters. I don't like them for their intended purpose but they're just about perfect for the statues in this scale. The ship is pretty good too, especially the chest lid and backpack, but I think the statues are the best part. The water could have been more creative but it would have distracted from the rest of the scene and it looks fine as it is. Good work!

As others have said, the part usage on this is simply astounding! The stud shooters, treasure chest lid, and the backpack for an aftcastle are all incredible. Any one of those things would have been cool to see in a micro-MOC, but the fact that it's all together and all used so perfectly in this is just... wow! pirate_blush.gifpirate_laugh2.gif