Sign in to follow this  
MstrOfPppts

[SWEU] – Cat. A. - Fight against Exar Kun

From The Jedi Academy Trilogy 3 - Champions of the Force

At a temple on planet Yavin 4 where Luke started training his apprentices a spirit of an ancient Sith lord Exar Kun managed to get Luke's spirit out of his body. He then tried to posess the students to destroy Luke's body which lied in a deep coma at the temple Grand Audience Chamber. It was the padawans who united in a fight and drove the evil spirit away allowing Luke's spirit to return to his body ...

A big thanks to MKJoshA for shedding some light into my poor EU knowledge and suggesting a few scenes I could build!

19752517205_aea9d916b2_o.jpg

19726345006_c2851e8389_o.jpg

19565910409_a54970a425_o.jpg

Here's the list of characters:

LukesPadawans.jpg

From left to right:

Dorsk 81, Tionne with her musical instrument, Brakiss, Kirana Ti with Gantoris' lightsabre, Kam Solusar, Exar Kun, Jacen, Cilghal, Jaina, Streen with Luke's lightsabre

It's amazing to see your final results! Even if you hadn't prefaced the scene I would have immediately known which book it was from. You did an incredible job re-creating it! It's a good thing I don't have final say on the winners because I think I already have my favorite.

(I've probably lost...Good Job! :wacko: )

I don't know, yours is really good too.

Anything is cool from the way you built the floor to the respect to the characters'descritpion.

But... Where is Corran Horn ? :wink:

Thanks everybody, glad you enjoy my entry.

I had Corran Horn built, but acording to wookipedia, he went to the temple of Exar Kun. Mara Jade came after him and helped him out for he was injured. Exar Kun went to try and destroy Luke's body and that is when the scene takes place. Also MKJoshA confirmed that Corran an Mara's story is covered in a different book ...