Isn't this rendered in BlueRender? Very nice, almost real (those first 3 lighter images)! :thumbup:

BTW does it have any modularity? Hope it has, would be nice to see them. :wink:

Edited by bublible

Yes, that's Bluerender. All settings were default. I've just added more samples to the sunlight because shadows were too noisy.

No, no modularity this time.

Yes, that's Bluerender. All settings were default. I've just added more samples to the sunlight because shadows were too noisy.

No, no modularity this time.

Oh c'mon - this is not default BR scene settings, is it? :grin:

It is too realistic for default settings (all the time I use them all is extremely "overlighted" etc. so I have to heavily modify those settings like I told you before in BR topic when you were asking about lights intensity, remember? Or maybe it is just for me as I am using mostly white color so it multiplies a lot...who knows). :sceptic:

Anyway I really like how you manage to achieve that realness (having such a strong shadows and yet no extreme "overlighting"), great! :thumbup:

Edited by bublible

I'd be glad to make better renders, but I still don't know how to. I've just changed the color of plane and samples of sunlight. And turbidity for last two renders. I think the point is in colors of model. Not bright and not saturated. For example another choise of colors doesn't look good.

TyKPuFh.png

I'd be glad to make better renders, but I still don't know how to. I've just changed the color of plane and samples of sunlight. And turbidity for last two renders. I think the point is in colors of model. Not bright and not saturated. For example another choise of colors doesn't look good.

Yea,that's exactly what I thought when I said my problem is most probably that I use primarily white bricks on white baseplane...I was able manage it in a way but still not satisfied + I also realize that the worse quality my latest test render have here in my testing PC is because I did not realize I am rendering using my own NOT YET FINLIZED modified SunFlow .jar that has all those latest achievement I did for BR but it got something wrong along the way so the colors are extremely, ehm, oversaturated, gee! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Anyway now as I know the problem is somewhere inside my src code all I have to do is finding out where...and I already most probably know, uff. :wacko:

The problem appears to be in "too dar glasses fix" code I made...gotta find another way around that prob. :sceptic:

What did you use for the blue print idea? This I would like to learn. Great looking ship

I turned on outlines in LDD-2-PovRay, painted model white and rendered it on minimum settings. Than just Photoshop to invert outlines to white.