ootkaman

MOC: Robin Hood's Trysting Tree

I just got a Robin Hood themed set approved on Lego Ideas, at https://ideas.lego.c...rojects/108565. If you are interested in seeing more sets that work alongside Forestmen and Dark Forest sets, or are just a fan of Robin Hood in general, please support the project to show that we want more of this type of set. Feel free to leave any suggestions as well, and I will work to update the set based on these suggestions.

The project includes Robin Hood, George a Greene, Bettris, Much the Miller's Son, and Sir Guy of Gisbourne. It also opens up (from a locked position) so that you can easily access the different levels of the tree, and includes several Robin Hood-like accessories.

I have three future projects in the pipeline as well, revolving around Little John, Marian, and Will Scarlet.

Lastly, do you know of other good places for me to share this project?

19031585523_a0d802fe38_n.jpgMain shot of the Trysting Tree by ootkaman, on Flickr

19031592343_f63a71f62e_n.jpgSplit pic by ootkaman, on Flickr

Very cool! It retains the classic forestmen feel, especially since it hinges open like that.

Thanks! I have a soft spot for those sets, and so wanted to go with something along those lines--but with a touch of Robin Hood and the benefit of some newer parts

Thank you for your feedback! I tried to go for something that didn't go overboard on the pieces, yet still had a lot of features