Thanks for the heads up! Just ordered mine.

-ED-

Thanks for the order - three more buckets shipped today, so hopefully you will have it within a week! :)

Thanks Myers and Rishab! I don't own 8043 either but I love a challenge and really enjoyed this project. It's especially nice for me to see the bucket on a model.

I got mine today. Very nice work. The design is good, and it feels solid. The finish is nice, and makes the bucket seem worn, but in a good way.

I highly recommend this for any moc of similar size to the 8043. Mine is going on my own "ultimate" version of the 8043.

-ED-

Nazgarot - thanks so much for your kind words! I'm very glad that you are pleased with the bucket and I hope that it lasts you a long time.

Unexpectedly I now have only one bucket left to sell so I hope my customers are happy with their purchases. The remaining orders will be shipped on Tuesday.

As always, please share your builds/experience with this bucket here in this thread. Thanks!

Hi Lenny,

I think I may have bought the last one on eBay! I've been following this thread from the beginning, but then almost missed the middle that you are selling them. It is unbelievable design, just the right size with the studs and scaled to the excavator. A certain company should offer you a job with these skills!

Thank you and regards:

Robin

Hey Robin - you did indeed get the last bucket on ebay, and your bucket has been shipped today along with all other outstanding orders (that's 7 buckets altogether going to Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, and the UK!). :wink: So that's a wrap folks - all of the cast buckets have been sold and shipped out. A huge thank you from me for your support and encouragement over the course of this project.

I would love to get stuck into casting more buckets but at the moment I simply don't have the time. I'd also love to see if TLG would consider taking on my design (or something similar) and start producing a large excavator bucket instead of the existing ones, especially the new ones featured on 42055 which are very similar to the existing small bucket.

Perhaps if TLG release another large excavator or backhoe loader (like 8455 but bigger) they would see the need for a specialized part. Perhaps they are reluctant to do it because of how much it would cost them in tooling and they don't see such a specialized part selling many units.

Hi Lenny,

I think I may have bought the last one on eBay! I've been following this thread from the beginning, but then almost missed the middle that you are selling them. It is unbelievable design, just the right size with the studs and scaled to the excavator. A certain company should offer you a job with these skills!

Thank you and regards:

Robin

Hey Robin, nice to see another Kiwi! I watch Trademe for Technic bargains a lot, but you don't sell in my price range :P

Really happy to hear that the buckets are being delivered slowly but surely, one by one. There are still a few in transit but I'm sure they'll all arrive within the next few days.

Maybe if I find the time I'll have a go at a MOC featuring the bucket... free time, what's that? :laugh: