Another three buckets sold, so I've got 20 left (I think). I'll try to update this page soon with more pics and possibly a quick video of the bucket compared to the official Lego buckets.

Would this bucket fit the P.F. Backhoe loader from Jurgen Krooshoop?

I'm collecting parts for this beast also.

Oh man, I really like your bucket, LennyRhys ! Are they still available ? I'd certainly be interrested in buying some from you.

They'd look great on my Link Belt excavator.

Edited by Jurgen Krooshoop

Thanks Jurgen, and yes they are still available. There is a For Sale thread in the forum, and you can message me your details if you would like to buy one (or two!). I'll be away today but I plan to post more buckets tomorrow. :wink:

Oh man, I really like your bucket, LennyRhys ! Are they still available ? I'd certainly be interrested in buying some from you.

They'd look great on my Link Belt excavator.

You also will be a much faster digger at LEGO World next year...haha... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That small bucker makes you work you rear end off... :wink:

I have completed and shipped all the orders that I received in the past week. If anybody wants to place an order, please make sure it's today because after today I'll be taking a break from posting orders out until after the (busy) Christmas/New Year period!

Also, can I please ask that those who ordered buckets, can you post pictures in here when you receive the bucket and install it on 8043 etc. Thanks! :classic:

Edited by LennyRhys2

Hey! What's this thing?

1512210743475864613845731.jpg

Nice Bucket!

1512210743525864613845732.jpg

Let me inspect the tracks…

1512210743375864613845729.jpg

This thing seems rather inoffensive.

1512210743415864613845730.jpg

I like it!

1512210743335864613845728.jpg

Thank you so much for this bucket LennyRhys! :thumbup::classic::wub:

1512210743595864613845733.jpg

Broke down and read this thread. Nearly the whole thing. Congrats to the Op on this great project. Really fun to see the whole thing come to fruition from beginning to end.

On another note, for pure MOCs I have never been one for WIP threads...... lots of times they seem to never pan out. However, although this was not a MOC, to see it develop over time and finally realize.....a real treat. Makes me rethink my stance on WIPs posts for MOCs.....

Is this still for sale? it would look awesome on my Jurgens Linkbelt 250 :thumbup:

image-X3.jpg

Edited by Techno

I must admit that it saddens me how much 8043 is worth now... frankly I think it's ridiculous for a set that has "only" 1123 elements, which is small by today's standards. For those of you who got it at a reasonable price, I salute you!

Yes the price is up to what idiots will pay. Much better off building Jurgens machine which is born out of that but vastly improved.

There seems to be a huge proliferation of 42009's on ebay too, where are they all getting them from new and boxed? are Lego selling out the back door

42009 is readily available from Toys R Us, on e-bay no less, for the original list price. I saw three today at our local TRU.

I built Jürgen's version of the 8043, from scratch, last year. This was a full build ,including stickers, all of the long panels and a LennyRhys bucket. The cost of the build was approximately $500. By the way, the bucket is the strongest part on the boom. I tried digging in snow and the boom arms will twist long before the bucket is stressed.

Edited by Karle

Is the bucket still available? I would be interested ordering one with shipping to Luxembourg, but I can't seem to send a PM, probably because I'm still a new member ...

Guys, looks like LennyRhys is not following this topic, so you might want to check conditions on his trading post here and contact him over PM.

I can't seem to send a PM, probably because I'm still a new member ...
Pst, just 4 more meaningful posts :wink:

Sorry for the delay folks - I've been very busy but I still have buckets available and it's nice to hear that my buckets are being put to good use!

I have replied to all new PMs in my inbox and it looks like I will be making a trip to the Post Office today or tomorrow with more buckets going overseas. :classic:

Please continue to post pics / share your experiences with the bucket. Thanks!

Just a heads up for everybody who is still interested in buying one of these buckets - they are now available through ebay UK and I will ship worldwide. I don't have any plans to make more, so when they are gone that's it!

For those of you who have already purchased one, please feel free to share your projects. Thanks!