Sign in to follow this  
soccerkid6

AoM: Tower Phase 1: Hunting Cabin

This is my build for Tower Phase 1 in Age of Mitgardia.

Many small hunting cabins lie in the wilderness of Mitgardia's clan lands. Clan hunters use the cabins as refuges from surprise blizzards, or as rest stops during long hunts.

Some of these cabins have been built on top of the ruins of old fortresses:

overview.JPG

back.JPG

in2.JPG

Nothing real fancy this time, just a quick build to get me going in AoM again :classic:

Very nice little cabin, I really like how you made it completely open on the back but still managed to get it to look completely closed from the front! :thumbup:

Even though it is small this is a really excellent build SK, fantastic texturing on the walls and roof, the eaves in particular are awesome! :sweet: Excellent interior as well, I really need to get started on the AoM again myself! :grin:

That stove takes me back. I lived in a house with one of those stoves, though it was a double.

You've become quite a master of these half open / half enclosed builds. It's a really cool technique for several reasons: you don't need as many pieces, you can detail and access the interior easily, and photography doesn't require dismantling and/or crazy camera angles to show everything. Oh, and I really like your cabin too! It's wonderfully realistic and the sparse accomodations still look sufficient. I especially like the stove and the doorway. Good work!

I always enjoy your interiours quite a bit. So this one is no exception from the rule. Wish I'd build cleaner myself so I could add an interiour. However, I usually have to many supporting structures inside my buildings ...

The stove and candle are nice accessories, and I like the woodwork in this build. Keep it up!