Sign in to follow this  
Mark of Falworth

[M - C04] Assault on Aeristus.

Activity - Exploration.

Location- Aeristus - C04.

After an uneventful time on Myderis, Mark of Orion and his prototype vehicle were tasked with surveying the currently contested planet of Aeristus, just one sector from Torresta, the home planet of the MANTIS™ corp.

After a few hours of testing ground speed on the open grasslands, Mark's radio emitted a distress call!

Arriving at the scene, Mark discovered that his former crewmates were attacking a loathsome Kawashita stronghold and were in dire need of assistance!

Mark fired up the Awesomnium-powered boosters and revved up the particle-disruptor rays on his Strider. "THIS ENDS NOW!"

19644574505_11aba5ba85_c.jpg

(Begin Commentary)

Not happy with this build at all, I was extremely rushed for time - which also explains the very short story! But I wanted to get something in for MANTIS, so Enjoy! :wink:

Edited by Mark of Falworth

"...his former crewmates were attacking a loathsome perfectly-built Kawashita stronghold and were in dire need of assistance!"

Yes, that sounds about right. :classic:

Edited by Graham Gidman

I can't view a larger image (says photo is private) and I would really like to :D

Yup, me too! Want to see all those great details! I love how the Kawas are oblivious to Mark's impending arrival :grin:

Thanks guys! :classic:

I can't view a larger image (says photo is private) and I would really like to :D

Yup, me too! Want to see all those great details! I love how the Kawas are oblivious to Mark's impending arrival :grin:

Sorry about that! I'm not too happy with how the pic turned out so I didn't put it as public on my stream. :blush:

Larger pic added, hopefully all the details are visible now! :wink:

Its like watching a movie when you keep telling the characters to look behind them.... :laugh: I actually think the build turned out pretty good, although it does look like it isn't quite finished. I like the design of the Kawashita fort and the purple leaves with black trunks... you probably will be seeing something like that from me in the future!

This is a great build, really. Scared to see what you'd do with more time haha. That said, the easiest spot to see how rushed it is would be the figs. There's a couple straight lifts (the Ultra Agents guy) and there's some Brick Warriors armor that is technically illegal parts use on AG.

I like the landscaping and the purple tree choice worked out really well to go along with the other colors used in the build. :thumbup: