There is a lovely section of the forum dedicated to the LEGO Media Properties. Please discuss the show there.

This thread is for actual set information, not the fluff that surrounds it.

I can't say I'm too impressed with the new sets other than Jay's Elemental Dragon. Maybe I'll warm up to them more once they come out and I can read some reviews and get a better look at them.

But it's flipping zeppelin! So, i'm guessing what made it so big was the air balloon. (...) And the price sadly means that there will be less deck space.

The set will be awesome if it actually comes with the samurai masked pirate and the serpentine. Even if it doesn't, I'm still buying this.

I think this is one of the best sets. The fact that the model is small is a advantage, it makes the set a lot cheaper, so the baloon pieces are relatively cheap too. If you'd want to MOC a bigger one with bigger baloon, you can easily buy multiple of them since they are only 30€ each. Totally going to buy one!

Oh, and it will indeed come with the (awesome!) samurai and serpentine, which only adds to it :classic:

Nadakhan's ponytail is actually Macy from Nexo Knight's helmet plume in black. His ghost legs are a solid red with orange mixture.

Jay is maskless and has an eyepatch in the set, too.

The girl in Jay's Dragon doesn't actually have Toxikita's hair, she has Black Widow's 2015 hair in black which is nice!

Cole has a human face in the Dragon set, so the prelim wasn't an error. Wonder if he changes back during the season.

Nya's torso is the same from the Possession line, so technically no new outfit for her.

Edited by CM4Sci

Printing? The ghost legs are all dual-molded, so it would have to be a red base with orange as the secondary plastic.

Oh, sure, that then.

This ninjago line I think could be the best line since the rise of the snakes!!

Nya's torso is the same from the Possession line, so technically no new outfit for her.

I was a bit worried when you pointed this out, but after double-checking, Nya actually does get a new outfit. The Nya minifigure in the Ninja Bike Chase set is the same as last year's (sans shoulderpads), but the one in Tiger Widow Island is brand-new. Instead of a Dark Red gi with a Dark Azur mask, the new minifigure has a Black gi with a Dark Red mask. The insignia on her torso is blue rather than gold like the other five ninja's insignias.

However, it looks like the Sensei Wu minifigure in Tiger Widow Island might be the same as the one from Master Wu Dragon and Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty, besides his aviator helmet. Not a really big deal. We got THREE new Sensei Wu variants this year, so he can afford to go a wave without one.

Edited by Aanchir

I was a bit worried when you pointed this out, but after double-checking, Nya actually does get a new outfit. The Nya minifigure in the Ninja Bike Chase set is the same as last year's (sans shoulderpads), but the one in Tiger Widow Island is brand-new. Instead of a Dark Red gi with a Dark Azur mask, the new minifigure has a Black gi with a Dark Red mask. The insignia on her torso is blue rather than gold like the other five ninja's insignias.

However, it looks like the Sensei Wu minifigure in Tiger Widow Island might be the same as the one from Master Wu Dragon and Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty, besides his aviator helmet.

Huh, you're right. I hadn't looked at the Tiger Widow box that much. That's good to hear!

I've found high-quality pictures...would I get banned if I link them?

Yes. Don't.

Looking at the final boxes... DANG these sets are great. Many of theme have changed extremely (Jay's Elemental Dragon)! The pirate crew is also fantastic. I hope that this storyline continues into the Summer, just so that we can get more sets like these.

Wow, I've never seen so many changes between two prelims than in Jay's dragon! Besides the mini flyer (which I like exponentially more than the last one) the dragon's head, wings, and body changed drastically. I'm really sad the extremely great NPU of the Hero Factory jumper element used for the dragon nostrils was taken away, but every other change seems to be an improvement...

Seen them. Everything looks awesome! Nya's Bike looks a lot better, Cole is definitely a ghost in Tiger Widow Island (?), Wu seems to come with both his conical hat and helmet in the same set, Jay and Lloyd come with hair in Misfortune's Keep while Kai doesn't, Cole's definitely Human is his dragon set (so does this represent a pivotal part in the storyline?), the Sky Shark looks awesome, Lloyd's jetpack looks way too overpowered in both Sky Shark and Misfortune's Keep and Nya seems to be holding Col'e element. All in all, a great wave.

Seen them. Everything looks awesome! Nya's Bike looks a lot better, Cole is definitely a ghost in Tiger Widow Island (?), Wu seems to come with both his conical hat and helmet in the same set, Jay and Lloyd come with hair in Misfortune's Keep while Kai doesn't, Cole's definitely Human is his dragon set (so does this represent a pivotal part in the storyline?), the Sky Shark looks awesome, Lloyd's jetpack looks way too overpowered in both Sky Shark and Misfortune's Keep and Nya seems to be holding Col'e element. All in all, a great wave.

Would love to know what you're seeing ... Glad you're feeling good about it.

Some of us have seen the set images.

Second time I missed them.. Hope you four are happy.

When are they coming out anyways? If I can't see them now, I guess I'll just wait like 3 months then...

Edited by gamejutzu

Second time I missed them.. Hope you four are happy.

When are they coming out anyways? If I can't see them now, I guess I'll just wait like 3 months then...

Would love to know what you're seeing ... Glad you're feeling good about it.

There's no need to be frustrated at other users if you haven't seen the prelims yourselves... You should be able to find them if you are resourceful enough at searching. The images are still up on the original shopping site that published them (yes that's a hint) and they are on several other forum sites (another hint) that are not in compliance with Lego's guidelines. Good luck in searching for them.