Zane is also present.

Where? TELL MEEEE!

Lol

The hi-res image makes it look like it's Lloyd given the green and the symbol.

Ah, I see it. It looks quite ghostly though.

Edited by gamejutzu

I wonder if Jay caused this, maybe he said something along the lines of " I wish, I could be pirate" or "Wouldn't pirates vs. ninjas be cool" around Nadakhan, without knowing it and I'm betting the pirates using the ninjas powers is why the ninja are wanted.

P.S.Does it look like the Oni-face pirate might be someone wearing a mask, because you cant see his eyes and the poster shows four ninja, Ghost Cole or Zane, Lloyd, Jay and Kai in Nadakhan's sword.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

I always wanted the back armor to have 2 swords on one side. You can pull it off with the 2011 if you're VERY creative (don't ask), but this looks legit!

And, I noticed that the islands ARE being ripped out of the ground! Why else would there be smaller rocks around it? it's possible that they rip a HUGE piece of the world out, serving as the main hub, with smaller islands around it?.

Jay and Cole are the only ninja I see here. Are all the ninja captured? Is Cole unable to be captured? It would make sense if the ninja are all thinned down, leaving Jay alone.

And, what did I tell you guys? That isn't a generic pirate appearing all the time? I knew the pirates would look diverse, but I was also expecting them to be human. That surprised me.

And it turns out the symbols on the ninja are not airjitzu, it looks a lot like spinjitzu instead. The trading cards and other similar artwork depict spinjitzu in that exact same way.

And those are definitely the Nunchucks of Lightning. They are golden nunchucks that are completely electrified. If they weren't them, it would look different. Like, the obsidian weapons, if that game was canon. Kai did say that Ronin left them in the mouth of a volcano, like in the game.

Kinda out topic, but the game is not actually canonized, I mean there are similar incident, but not exactly same as the game.

Kinda out topic, but the game is not actually canonized, I mean there are similar incident, but not exactly same as the game.

I forget the exact status of the game, but I believe many of those differences are (in-game) explained away due to

it being revealed to have all been a (true) story told by Kai - the differences were either things he forgot, things he remembered incorrectly, or things he intentionally distorted.

Edited by Lind Whisperer

I forget the exact status of the game, but I believe many of those differences are (in-game) explained away due to

it being revealed to have all been a (true) story told by Kai - the differences were either things he forgot, things he remembered incorrectly, or things he intentionally distorted.

The entire game is not canon. It was confirmed a while back by the Hageman brother's Twitter account.

In the bottom left corner, there's a tall building that sorta resembles Borg Tower, from Season 3. Perhaps it's an indication that Ninjago City will be uprooted by Nadakhan, which means that he has some serious power. I really want to see what happens!

In the bottom left corner, there's a tall building that sorta resembles Borg Tower, from Season 3. Perhaps it's an indication that Ninjago City will be uprooted by Nadakhan, which means that he has some serious power. I really want to see what happens!

Gosh, mentioning Borg Tower makes me realize that I'm STILL upset about it not getting featured in a set in 2013. It was like the perfect villain base, with tons of potential action features and scenes (Factory full of sawblades and conveyors! Collapsing elevators! Helipad for mini-ninjacopter!). Instead of that, we got a fairly traditional temple as the flagship model, which may have been nice but did not match the overall motifs and aesthetics of that year's sets at all.

Instead of that, we got a fairly traditional temple as the flagship model, which may have been nice but did not match the overall motifs and aesthetics of that year's sets at all.

Well, that set was the "final battle" of the season. At least it had some tech.

Well, we could get Ronin's mech (if that list is true, sadly most likely not), which would most likely resemble the suit from the game... And I was just pointing out that Kai mentioned a similar incident that happened in the game.

In the bottom left corner, there's a tall building that sorta resembles Borg Tower.

It is extremely unlikely that is Borg Tower. 1. It looks more like a pointy mountain 2. Look at the area the landform is. It appears to be near or in a coastal... Village? Maybe it is Ignacia.

Soooo...it's Novemeber 6th and still no set pictures...has this ever happened?

They are doing a super good job of hiding the photos. I'll be impressed if we see official photos from them before anymore leaks.

Nice member number, by the way :tongue:

Sorry if this has been asked and answered but, is it usual for sets to contain so few minifigs? Looking at the set descriptions, many of them contain only two. Just by paging my memory back a little, seems like most sets usually have more. What do you think?

Sorry if this has been asked and answered but, is it usual for sets to contain so few minifigs? Looking at the set descriptions, many of them contain only two. Just by paging my memory back a little, seems like most sets usually have more. What do you think?

The 'standard' has roughly been 1 fig per 10 euros/dollars, this ratio tends to decrase slightly from low to high price points.

70599 - Cole, Bucko

70600 - Kai, Nya, Sqiffy

70601 - Lloyd, Flintlocke

70602 - Jay, Cyren, Monkey Wrench

70603 - Zane, Doubloon, Clancee

70604 - Nya, Cole, Sensei Wu, Sqiffy, Dogshank

70605 - Jay, Lloyd, Kai, Bucko, Nadakhan, Flintlocke, Monkey Wrench

Prelim catalog shows..

Sqiffy - Green bandana guy

Bucko - Green bandana guy....?

Doubloon - White-faced samurai

Clancee- Serpentine

Cyren - Green-haired Toxikita lookalike with an eyepatch

Dogshank - the giant green and orange samurai bigfig

my theory : minifigs are getting better. People want to collect them more (than bricks). So Lego limit the quantity of minigifs per set, to make us buy more expensive sets. And strangely, it's more true on action themes than licensed themes...

Marvel sets have an healthy numbers of figs (like Chima), Star wars is average, but still better than Ultra Agents and Galaxy squad...

A quick survey on the worst minifigs number :

Infearno interception, Drillex dimanond job : 2 minifgs 30$

Eradicator Mech, 2 minifigs 40$

Hive Crawler, 3 minifigs 70$

Ultracopter, Bug Obliterator, 4 minigs 80$

UA HQ, Galactic Titan, 5 minifigs 100$

Fortunately Ninjago minifigs count was super good for 2015 (5 for 40$, 9 for 100$...).

2016 is a bit lower, but not bad at all, for cool minifgs : (4 and 1 bigfig for 50$, 6 for 90$...)

Edited by ChristopheQ

Well, that set was the "final battle" of the season. At least it had some tech.

I seem to recall Zane battling (HA!) the Overlord at Borg tower, not the temple of fortitude.

Anyway, not sure I like some of the artstyle changes. I want clearer pictures, but LEGO will not give them :cry_sad:

The 'standard' has roughly been 1 fig per 10 euros/dollars, this ratio tends to decrase slightly from low to high price points.

That's interesting. I'll have to pay attention and see how it holds up :wink:

my theory : minifigs are getting better. People want to collect them more (than bricks). So Lego limit the quantity of minigifs per set, to make us buy more expensive sets. And strangely, it's more true on action themes than licensed themes...

*snip*

Infearno interception, Drillex dimanond job : 2 minifgs 30$

Eradicator Mech, 2 minifigs 40$

Hive Crawler, 3 minifigs 70$

Ultracopter, Bug Obliterator, 4 minigs 80$

UA HQ, Galactic Titan, 5 minifigs 100$

Fortunately Ninjago minifigs count was super good for 2015 (5 for 40$, 9 for 100$...).

2016 is a bit lower, but not bad at all, for cool minifgs : (4 and 1 bigfig for 50$, 6 for 90$...)

Thanks for digging that up. I agree, some of those ratios in the Galaxy Squad and Ultra Agents stink. I suppose they could be better for Ninjago 2016, but the figs that I've seen are pretty darn good so far.