Someone in Malaysia found the Cole Cube. Could it be a exclusive if you buy over a certain amount in August or something similar?

It's not on the August calendar.

It's not on the August calendar.

Hope and pray it will be a promotion for september then and not some kind of retail exclusive event promo... :hmpf:

Usually, I'm not very impressed by huge, 'simple' brick statues, but this is a cool one. The chain, the lightning and the bonsai tree really add some extra flair.

For DC, images for the Mighty Micros have just been revealed, so I hope we will have a set reveal as well in advance of SDCC.

Usually, I'm not very impressed by huge, 'simple' brick statues, but this is a cool one. The chain, the lightning and the bonsai tree really add some extra flair.

For DC, images for the Mighty Micros have just been revealed, so I hope we will have a set reveal as well in advance of SDCC.

I like them just because all of those little square bricks instead of special parts come together and form a massive sculpture. I dunno. :blush:

I got jumpscared by the picture when the page was loading :tongue:

It's a cool build I guess. But one thing bothers me, and that's the tree behind him. That branch and the leaf cluster next to it, look very strange.

Are we going to get any show content at SDCC? Like a sneak peek similar to last season?

Edited by gamejutzu

I got jumpscared by the picture when the page was loading :tongue:

It's a cool build I guess. But one thing bothers me, and that's the tree behind him. That branch and the leaf cluster next to it, look very strange.

Are we going to get any show content at SDCC? Like a sneak peek similar to last season?

Thats funny.

It is possible well see Lego Ninjago back at SDCC as it has been in the past. But i have a feeling that Lego's presense will be heavily aimed toward Lego Batman

Thats funny.

It is possible well see Lego Ninjago back at SDCC as it has been in the past. But i have a feeling that Lego's presence will be heavily aimed toward Lego Batman

Didn't we see the Possession concept art at SDCC? Or was it somewhere else? LEGO might be showing off sets and the like, but Ninjago's a TV show. It could have it's own place and area.

Yeah, we're almost certain to see SOMETHING about Ninjago at SDCC—it'll most likely have its own panel like it has the past few years, after all. Especially considering that in addition to the upcoming season of the TV show the Lego Ninjago movie is ALSO coming out next year, and with few details officially revealed so far SDCC would be the perfect place to reveal some more details and possibly even a teaser trailer.

Yeah, we're almost certain to see SOMETHING about Ninjago at SDCC—it'll most likely have its own panel like it has the past few years, after all. Especially considering that in addition to the upcoming season of the TV show the Lego Ninjago movie is ALSO coming out next year, and with few details officially revealed so far SDCC would be the perfect place to reveal some more details and possibly even a teaser trailer.

I'd personally rather get a sneak peek. But that may be because I don't like to get spoiled on locations and such. I may even unknowingly see a few seconds of the last episode...

And that a teaser trailer... Is just that. The plot isn't that complex this time around, so a trailer would only be interesting if it showed off outfits and areas.

And even if you're interested in the plot, instead of the narrator saying strange lines like "be careful what you wish for" , a sneak peek could do the job of a teaser, in a way.

No real reason for typing all that... But I do want another sneak peek. I'd just rather see 1 minute of a full sequence, rather than 1 minute of stuff flashing by.

Edited by gamejutzu

Someone in Malaysia found the Cole Cube. Could it be a exclusive if you buy over a certain amount in August or something similar?

I know this guy who found the exclusive Cole minifig. It is the first time I also encounter such exclusive loot from solving a puzzle in Legoland hotel... I think it is just an early batch and we will still see this in other promotion.

Curtis has a nice comparison of the exclusive Cyren from the promotional pack with her regular version:

The styling is kind of plain, but the legs have a great re-usable print.

Curtis has a nice comparison of the exclusive Cyren from the promotional pack with her regular version.

The poly bag version looks a bit more damaged and worn out. Could this version of Cyren be from when she was trapped in another realm?

It would explain why she lost the armor and has an imperfect Skyrate logo painted on.

Edited by gamejutzu

Curtis has a nice comparison of the exclusive Cyren from the promotional pack with her regular version:

Yeah, I just don't get why would they give a polybag minifigure new torso and leg designed, while they use the same torso and legs for the sets.

Yeah, I just don't get why would they give a polybag minifigure new torso and leg designed, while they use the same torso and legs for the sets.

Has it happened before? And besides, unless they make another Skyrate HQ set besides Misfortunes Keep, that specific outfit wouldn't be that realistically applicable in the sets she appeared in.

Edited by gamejutzu

An e-mail came out today that there is a promotion of 500 bonus VIP points with purchase of the Temple of Airjitzu, making it effectively only about $165. Tempting...

An e-mail came out today that there is a promotion of 500 bonus VIP points with purchase of the Temple of Airjitzu, making it effectively only about $165. Tempting...

Interesting, 25% off... Oh well, too bad I got mine off LEGO's Amazon for $200... :P

Edited by gamejutzu

Yesterday I got Zane's tumbler. I absolutely love it. And the uniform Zane wears is now my favourite. It is a great looking set

I bet they're doing this to bring more awarness and hype to the theme for AFOLs, in preparation of the film.

It's still €229,99 in the Netherlands, 'singular' vip-points, too... :look:

This period of slow news is starting to annoy me, fingers crossed for SDCC!

Hey guys, I've been trying to check online and can't find a list. I remember it being talked about in this thread but I can't recall which page.

In certain recent ninjago sets there have been mini in universe trading cards. ToA had sensei wu andthe rock roader has Cole card that nelson holds. Where can the others be found?

Hey guys, I've been trying to check online and can't find a list. I remember it being talked about in this thread but I can't recall which page.

In certain recent ninjago sets there have been mini in universe trading cards. ToA had sensei wu andthe rock roader has Cole card that nelson holds. Where can the others be found?

I think the lighthouse siege has Lord Garmadon...