It's just kinda a jumbled mess. It's hit and miss regarding the info for each character. The Likes and Dislikes of each character seemed like a guessing games. Also so wrong pictures, which really upsets me for some reason, like edit the book property for Heavens sake, I'm not an editor myself (if you couldn't tell, but still, kinda unprofessional)

Also regarding the interview, multiple designer said that they would like to go back and visit so older locations in the story in physical brick if they happened to work into the story in the future, same with characters like Ed and Edna, and the rest of the Elemental Masters, aswell as street clothes for the ninja. So, that made me pretty happy and hopeful. Though I'm not gonna hold onto this,,I'm just gonna take it for what it's worth.

Also they said they start with Villains for each season, which is pretty cool.

Yeah, I kinda hate it when people don't even know what they're writing about. It's seen a lot in Ninjago.

Do you mean they'll make sets of locations seen in the show, even if they're past? That's pretty nice to hear, my hope for Ash and Neuro at 4 Weapons is rekindled.

it's also interesting to know they make the villains first before anything, instead of new suits or weapons or whatever.

Did the book give any hints pertaining to the next or future seasons?

Edited by gamejutzu

Yeah, I kinda hate it when people don't even know what they're writing about. It's seen a lot in Ninjago.

Do you mean they'll make sets of locations seen in the show, even if they're past? That's pretty nice to hear, my hope for Ash and Neuro at 4 Weapons is rekindled.

it's also interesting to know they make the villains first before anything, instead of new suits or weapons or whatever.

Did the book give any hints pertaining to the next or future seasons?

They said they would love to revisit locations in the series to make physical sets of them.

The justification they give for villains first is because the Ninja are and established set of characters so they take care of the less established new villians first.

Also there was nothing about the new series, it just talked about skybound.

Technically Skybound is new. Until tonight, the series hadn't exactly aired in its fullness in the US.

Also, the Ninjago website and S@H have been updated with the new stuff. Sets release August 1st.

Edited by Penkid11

They said they would love to revisit locations in the series to make physical sets of them.

Oh. Perhaps as a D2C? I see a Borg Tower or the Monastery coming up...

Perhaps the Dark Island book will give info about the future season/s? I hear there's screenshots and stuff, as well as the Yin of their world having some strange things going on.

I'm going to make this for my batman I

That looks sick! It definitely looks like a bat mobile

Edited by Peppermint_M
Please don't quote photos

Canopy doesn't come in solid Black, does it?

No, just trans-black (including the Grievous deco) & trans-red, until this set (not sure about any other sets this summer)

-snip-

This tumbler is great for my batman.

That is EPIC!!! But still, where's the black canopy from?

My Lego stores in shanghai still haven't started stocking the new wave. All they are doing is putting discounts and two for one deals on older sets, most of which I already own anyway aaaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhgg

Epic! It would look better if the silver parts are replaced with gun metal grey, but this is really cool already! Edited by Peppermint_M
Don't quote pictures

Epic! It would look better if the silver parts are replaced with gun metal grey, but this is really cool already!

May be removing the disc cover..

P_20160613_001547-2_zpscycu1thw.jpg

P_20160613_001708_zpsrbwhigak.jpg

DSC08045%202_zps14lgiips.jpg

DSC08051%202_zpswvzadeav.jpg

Did you LDD that, then build it? Looks more or less the same as the original, but in black.

I'm seriously going to have to grab the tumbler, I need that hair and those nindroids for my army.

Edited by gamejutzu

Did you LDD that, then build it? Looks more or less the same as the original, but in black.

I'm seriously going to have to grab the tumbler, I need that hair and those nindroids for my army.

Same as original.

Edited by wilson3a10

Found in the comment section of the original video source. Some things the uploader says:

"Because this isn't summer season , is 2017 season"

"The pictures is form a guy that is my friends , and he have a friends that is work in the lego group , so post to me the pictures"

"This is season 8"

Edited by Exetrius