Might have to grab that battlepack...

On a sidenote: I have just NOW built the Samurai Mech (super LTTP on that one i know) and it's SO GOOD :) Probably one of the best Lego mechs i have ever built, as far as looks go i think it even tops Metalbeard for me (granted he's not a TRUE mech but still)

I've got to ask: are the summer Ninjago sets definitely coming out in June in Europe? I just went to a toy store that had put out quite a lot of June releases today (NK, SW, Super Heroes etc.) but Ninjago wasn't one of them. Neither are they listed on S@H like those other themes are. It's kind of odd, this time last year I managed to get a Master Wu Dragon in TRU but this year there's no sign of the Ninjago sets being put out early. I haven't even seen stockroom boxes labelled with any summer Ninjago sets.

I'll definitely be going to my local LEGO Store first thing on June 1st though so I'll have to have a poke around there and get that wonderful Green NRG Dragon if they do have new Ninjago stuff... I seriously cannot wait to get hold of that set! :grin:

I've got to ask: are the summer Ninjago sets definitely coming out in June in Europe? I just went to a toy store that had put out quite a lot of June releases today (NK, SW, Super Heroes etc.) but Ninjago wasn't one of them. Neither are they listed on S@H like those other themes are. It's kind of odd, this time last year I managed to get a Master Wu Dragon in TRU but this year there's no sign of the Ninjago sets being put out early. I haven't even seen stockroom boxes labelled with any summer Ninjago sets.

I'll definitely be going to my local LEGO Store first thing on June 1st though so I'll have to have a poke around there and get that wonderful Green NRG Dragon if they do have new Ninjago stuff... I seriously cannot wait to get hold of that set! :grin:

Honestly I'm kind of hoping that the release is not June. I have decided I really want to go through the looking glass and get one of the train sets. So I want the ninjago to get delayed purely to suit my selfish needs haha

On the french S@H, summer Nexo Knights sets are up but said they are released on June 1st. Ninjago sets aren't there...

Should be June's. I know that in Ukraine they're coming in near the middle of the June. Edited by dimaks13

So according to the new set description that was released on the Britain Lego shop site, the new nrg - ish Cole is called Cole RX. We all know that the " X " means extreme, but how about " R " ? Rock?

On the french S@H, summer Nexo Knights sets are up but said they are released on June 1st. Ninjago sets aren't there...

Forget what I said, the sets are said to be available on June 1st!!

Forget what I said, the sets are said to be available on June 1st!!

I just noticed that too, it's nice to get some confirmation even if that means I'm going to be super broke by 2nd June :grin:

Though £99.99 for Samurai X Cave Chaos... it's a lot of set but also a lot of money :look: Airjitzu Battle Grounds is £49.99. For ease of viewing you can see all the new sets and UK prices here - they're at the bottom.

Now just waiting for Bionicle to be added to the shop listings... at this point you may as well just release it all in the UK at the same time!

I haven't seen this pointed out yet - 70596 has a small easter egg to the Phantom Ninja

D1yV2pp.png

Edited by CM4Sci

I haven't seen this pointed out yet - 70596 has a small easter egg to the Phantom Ninja

Somebody did, with a picture. :tongue: I can't seem to find it in the last 6 pages though, probably he/she edited the post as the image was rather large. But it's a nice easter egg for sure. It's funny, because Cole is kind of a half-phantom ninja now, I suppose.

http://i.imgur.com/D1yV2pp.png

Yep, I brought that up when the images first surfaced on the LEGO.com cache. Really amazing easter egg! :D

That's a fair trade I suppose. UK gets Ninjago and Nexo Knights, while the US gets Bionicle.

For once we get something first. :tongue:

That's a fair trade I suppose. UK gets Ninjago and Nexo Knights, while the US gets Bionicle.

For once we get something first. :tongue:

I believe the U.S. is also getting new Nexo Knights in June... Ninjago and Elves are both August releases, though. :sceptic:

Edited by Lyichir

I believe the U.S. is also getting new Nexo Knights in June...

If they were, they would've shown up at Toys R Us Stores already. We're only three days out from June.

The argument could be made that Toys R Us is simply acknowledging a street date, but that didn't stop them from putting Duplo, Juniors, City, Creator, Bionicle, and Star Wars out early.

Such a shame too, as I not only want to get my hands on those Nexo Knights sets, but Ninjago as well...

Especially the lighthouse.

I guess they're saving the best for later for US. It seems like far away but May went by in 2 weeks so it'll be here soon. Gotta get Ghostbusters, Lighthouse, Prison, etc.

Do you guys know when Australia will be receiving these Summer sets? Because I've been visiting the shops recently and there is no sign that the sets are coming out anytime soon. :sceptic:

Do you guys know when Australia will be receiving these Summer sets? Because I've been visiting the shops recently and there is no sign that the sets are coming out anytime soon. :sceptic:

According to the online LEGO Shop, you're getting them June 1st! But I know that brick-and-mortar retailers can sometimes be slower to get them than shop.LEGO.com.

I'm kind of surprised the new "coming soon" listings don't tell us a lot of really new story details, besides confirming that Chris and Martin are students of Sensei Yang. I like that the swords of the Skulkin Mech are identified as silver Dark Blades, as I'm pretty sure that is how they were described on the original Ninjago website, so it's a nice callback. The Rock Roader description does reveal a new function for it: by pressing down on it so the center wheel underneath makes contact with the ground you can fire the rapid shooter on the front or spin the drill! I'd wondered what that center wheel was for and now I guess I know!

According to the online LEGO Shop, you're getting them June 1st! But I know that brick-and-mortar retailers can sometimes be slower to get them than shop.LEGO.com.

Thanks, man! Forgot to check my own Lego website :grin: