We did. Two!

$_1.JPG250px-70751-Dareth.jpg

ahh crap, i didn't find him searching on Brickset because i was looking with "Grand Sensei" instead of JUST Dareth lol thanks! (though it'd have been nice if they included a brown hood as well)

That still leaves the pajama ninjas though!

So as i am currently catching up to the show, i wonder, how come we never actually got a Grand Sensei Dareth / Brown Ninja fig? That would have been awesome!

Also needed: The 4 Ninjas in their pajama outfits!

Hahaha we've all be wanting those since 2012. So unless we get a Collectable Minifig series next year, I doubt we'll every see them.

We are getting minifigure series next year for the movie

Is it confirmed? If so that would be amazing!

I would assume those would only cover the actual movie then right? Not the show?

Yes, but I doubt they would use the Pajamas as varients. It'Lloyd be movie-centric like the Lego Movie's were.

Yes, but I doubt they would use the Pajamas as varients. It'Lloyd be movie-centric like the Lego Movie's were.

Would that count as a... Lloydian Slip? :tongue:

I doubt the pajama ninja will appear in the CMF series as well, but less because of them being based on the show (after all, even with a potentially new continuity, there's still the possibility of characters from the show to appear in new or even similar contexts) and more because in general, people who are new to Ninjago will expect ninja in ninja-like outfits, and as such if the main characters appear in that series it'd surprise me if they're not in some battle-ready form (which could still be anything from training gear to some new NRG-like upgraded forms). As cool as it'd be to get the ninja in street clothes, pajamas, or heck, even swimwear, the series will probably have to include at least a few ninja who are recognizable as such.

Stated like a fact... well, hope that it will be a good one

Awesome! Am I mistaken in thinking the box seems to imply a mechanism to launch that plane from the center section? I can't wait to learn more about what secrets this set might be hiding!

I thought someone confirmed we were getting a ninjago mini figure series

Nope. It's all assumed. Lego Movie had a series, sure, but Ninjago getting one isn't quite concrete. If the Lego Batman Movie gets one, then the chances of the Ninjago Movie getting one will increase exponentially.

So in a way, this is going to be Ninjago's 66 Batcave amirite?

Also: Is that Phythor the exact same fig as the one we got before or is he somehow different? It's hard to tell by the pics alone...

Nopers. :c

Not really, instagram user @scarf_bricks has received a kinda blurred image of it from his " source " . Unfortunately, he didn't allow anyone to repost it, but I can still link it here.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFSjqm1nLrj/

He also said that the set will include Morro, Samukai and Nya.

Moreover, I just found an image of a seemingly Skybound accessory pack, I'll link it down below.

It seems like it has Samurai X, two Skypirates who were in the show but not the sets and a techno Zane with old (2000s) ninja hood.

Edited by NinjaJayNuva

Not really, instagram user @scarf_bricks has received a kinda blurred image of it from his " source " . Unfortunately, he didn't allow anyone to repost it, but I can still link it here.

https://www.instagra.../p/BFSjqm1nLrj/

He also said that the set will include Morro, Samukai and Nya.

If that set is even remotely at that scale, and with that design... I think I might cry. :cry_happy:

Hopefully that picture is not fake. The two buildings look very nice. Also I hope those minifigures are correct because that set for around 50$ is a must buy

I kinda phased out of Ninjago in recent times, but wow. The Samurai X cave looks sweet. And that skull is incredibly built. NPU with Kopaka's shield as the mid section of the skull!

Also, is it just me or would this set be excellent to modify into a Batcave?