All the ones that were in episode 34, yeah. Now, there's no guarantee LEGO won't retroactively give Nya a version of this costume, just like how they retroactively gave Lloyd a DX costume in this set, but from what I read in the interviews from the new edition of the character encyclopedia, I imagine they'd rather move onto other costumes that were in the show.

Maybe since there done with stone armor variants. Nya will get her Rebooted outfit.

Maybe since there done with stone armor variants. Nya will get her Rebooted outfit.

In the Character Encyclopedia interview with Daniel McKenna (a LEGO Ninjago graphic designer), he specifically mentions that outfit as a figure he'd like to make in the future, along with the pink version of Zane's original robes and some of the not-yet-released elemental masters like Ash and Bolobo.

In the Character Encyclopedia interview with Daniel McKenna (a LEGO Ninjago graphic designer), he specifically mentions that outfit as a figure he'd like to make in the future, along with the pink version of Zane's original robes and some of the not-yet-released elemental masters like Ash and Bolobo.

I would love to get me a pink Zane.

Those elemental masters too... Who else thought the tournament of elements wave were a waste of sets? I mean the anacondrai warriors weren't much of a threat, neither was Chen until the very end. The sets should have revolved around the actual tournament. Definitely want to get the elemental masters one day.

Edited by amazingbricks

Whoever asked for Stone Armor Cole, here you go!

-snip-

Finally I will be able to complete the stone army armour! Except for Nya.... but oh well.. she was still Samurai X during the Battle for Ninjago City so... I guess the armour line up is complete?

Is there a plot point keeping the elemental masters from the tournament from being reintroduced in a later wave, the way that the old villains are returning in the wave coming up? I don't really care about the show, but some of the designs were cool.

27285718153_1c606cbe3d_b.jpg

This is easily the best outfit.

The suit is all shades of black, even the emblem! I also love how he has two leg ornaments, plus a useful hip piece, while the others didn't get any :tongue:in your face!

Who else thought the tournament of elements wave were a waste of sets?

Yup. And story-wise, it went in the wrong direction for me. Firstly, I have no idea why there were only 8 episodes, they could have pushed it to 10, or better yet, 13 like the good old days.

Also, I thought the anacondrai were lacking. I think it would've also been cool to make there be human-anacondrai hybrids, like the humans with white scales.

Is there a plot point keeping the elemental masters from the tournament from being reintroduced in a later wave, the way that the old villains are returning in the wave coming up? I don't really care about the show, but some of the designs were cool.

Nope. No plot point. None of them died (yes, none of them), and we see Skylor, an elemental master, at least once every season after. At least we know they have a chance of coming out now.

Edited by gamejutzu

Yup. And story-wise, it went in the wrong direction for me. Firstly, I have no idea why there were only 8 episodes, they could have pushed it to 10, or better yet, 13 like the good old days.

Also, I thought the anacondrai were lacking. I think it would've also been cool to make there be human-anacondrai hybrids, like the humans with white scales.

There are 10 episodes actually. Rebooted was the season with 8 episodes.

There are 10 episodes actually. Rebooted was the season with 8 episodes.

Oh. While I was looking back, I could only count 7, whoops :grin:

Never understood why Rebooted only had 8 anyway...

Hothbricks reports that Stone Armor Cole will be available in France through a Ninjago event at JouéClub in Paris:

Mise à jour : Ce set sera présent en France en août prochain à l'occasion d'une opération Ninjago au Village Jouéclub du Boulevard des Italiens (voir les commentaires).

Hothbricks reports that Stone Armor Cole will be available in France through a Ninjago event at JouéClub in Paris:

Im sure the US will do something. If not i will totally pay whatever i need to to get one....

The torso and legs look like they would work pretty well for a dark-ninja faction. :excited:

Certainly! In fact, almost all Cole torso and legs combos look great. I want to assemble a 'Cole' faction army some time in the near future.

Im sure the US will do something. If not i will totally pay whatever i need to to get one....

Same here...

That face is amazing! I'll definately need two or more of them. :drool:

That's the same face as Cole's in Tiger Widow Island set, only on yellow face instead of ghost green.

That's the same face as Cole's in Tiger Widow Island set, only on yellow face instead of ghost green.

Nice catch! It looks better on yellow though. :grin:

Edited by amazingbricks

Somebody asked the Ninjago Facebook Page when Season 7 was going to air. https://m.facebook.c...416921418329092

Nice. Kind of weird it will be airing (presumably in the US) alongside the sets with good timing... It's never happened.

27845773751_732fd5dc44_z.jpg

That is a really nice outfit.

But that face is so inaccurate I want to keep it on the alternate expression forever...

Edited by gamejutzu

Someone in Malaysia found the Cole Cube. Could it be a exclusive if you buy over a certain amount in August or something similar?

Edited by LegendsOfNinjago