Cave looks like a bit of a jumbled mess but it's nice. Awesome minifigure selection.

Samurai X armour is red this time, intersting. Minifigs (especialy Pythor and Nya) look great. The set itself is spectacular however the price will propably be horrendous.

Edited by Krulis

Regarding the preliminary images, I wonder if this construction can be assembled like Minecraft 21121 Desert outpost set or something like this

Anyone know where it's from? I've checked my usual sites that have those kinds of watermarks and nothing.

EDIT: Never mind, found more boxart.

Edited by CM4Sci

It's a shame they all have copyright marks on them...

But holy moly that Samurai X Cave looks great. Certainly better than what I was expecting. I like how all of the vehicles are consistent with the Samurai X color-scheme. I also love that the Cave is spacious enough, not only for battles, but to fit the Bounty in as well. It also appears that the center portion of the model shifts forward in some sort of way. I wonder what it does.

Wow, this Samurai X cave is definitely the best summer set! Lighthouse Siege now moves to 2 place. Love both interior and outside looks of cave. It's cool that sets has so many nice details like smaller version of Samurai X mech, Nia's bike from earlier this year and a ton of others! Minifigure look great as well, although only Pythor seems new: Kryptor and Kozu are the same as before. Nya's and Lloyd's new outfits are the best of all ninjas and Wu is a nice addition as well! Really loking forward to this set.

^^^Kuzo's design has chaneed alittle.

That's huge!!! And only $120! Do I hear 1st day buy? Yes I do!!!! Who this set is soo fully loaded like 4 vehicals, 7 figures. Wow just grwat this is exactly was I was hoping for and more. All the other sets also look awesome too, but I really can't get past how awesome this Cave looks.

Edit:one set pic left!!!

Edited by LegendsOfNinjago

I've noticed some wonderful details on these sets

Just a few I've seen:

Kryptarium Prison Breakout's Stone Warrior has correct colors! Sadly Soto no longer has a hook.

Titanium Ninja Tumbler appears to have an escape vehicle or turret of some sort.

Rock Roader uses those old right angled pipes on the side as well as the old train hubs in a new color.

Salvage M.E.C. is probably the worst of this wave, which is unfortunate since it's a mech. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad set but. They really did make it look like it was salvaged. New Ronin outfit, and Skullkin, but that's all it really has going for it.

The Green NRG Dragon is a very strong set, but not too many details that are special aside from the big-fig arms in the shoulders. I also find it weird that the prominent members of the Crew of Misfortune's Keep have the Stone Soldier shoulder armor. Makes them look tougher, but I liked their epaulets.

The Lighthouse Siege is probably the strongest set of this wave. Excellent Minifigs, colors, and design. It's not extremely exciting in the details department from the outside, but I can't wait to get a closer look within.

Ultra Stealth Raider looks so impressive on its box. It's large size is impressive, but I just want to see all of them disconnected. Nothing extremely exciting, detail-wise, but Kai and Jay's bikes have different colored spring shooter ammo.

The Samurai X Cave Chaos has introduce the "Samurai X Symbol" into the sets. It appears that Samurai X will no longer be represented by Nya's Phoenix, which is fine in order to differentiate between the two. I also like the "Mistake-Tea" logo on the bike. I also hadn't realized that Jay has a new face!

Yay, found and secured 'em! :grin: Pretty awesome set indeed; four decent vehicles, a cool control area, a bridge in lovely sand blue and great figs! I wonder if the blueprints are printed.

And still no trace of the Airjitzu Battle Grounds! Why!? :cry_sad:

And still no trace of the Airjitzu Battle Grounds! Why!? :cry_sad:

It's an exclusive. It'll be revealed soon, I'm just grateful for seeing the samurai x set.

Edited by amazingbricks

It's a snapshot from this commercial! The temple is based on preliminary concepts for the building that houses "LEGO Ninjago: The Ride" at LEGOLAND Billund and LEGOLAND California (as seen in this image), though it's not an exact likeness.

I believe the building in the Ninjago section of Legoland is supposed to represent the Monastery of Spinjitzu, it looks extremely accurate to the real thing.

94b0b5459bbf2f7be9d5a83f6d4c0ddb.jpg

Titanium Zane is mostly Silver Metallic, so yes. All silver katanas in Ninjago sets are that color, since Silver Metallic replaced the previous silver plastic color prior to the start of the theme.

I dunno. Zane's arms, head, and mask are chrome/silver metallic, while his torso and legs are grey (the garb). I'd say that's a 50-50 or 40-60 split.

Wow, this Samurai X cave is definitely the best summer set!

Better wait until we see the Airjitzu Battle Grounds though. I've got a feeling that set will be my favorite (also, bandana Kai and bandana Lloyd have got to be in it...)

Just saw the X Cave. It looks nice. However, I'm a bit disappointed that the skull is white instead of tan. Maybe Nya renovates it?

Also, look over to where the straw hat and double swords are. Does one of those swords look strange to you?

Edited by gamejutzu

I dunno. Zane's arms, head, and mask are chrome/silver metallic, while his torso and legs are grey (the garb). I'd say that's a 50-50 or 40-60 split.

That is true but based on the original question I figured they were more interested in knowing whether the katanas came in the silver color used for his mask and head, rather than the grey color used for parts like his torso and legs.

Just saw the cave. Not bad indeed! I actually really like it, although I'm not sure what the make of the mech. Went looking for pics expecting grainy camera snaps of retailer catalogues, got a really nice, relatively clear image of the box art and the set itself. Needless to say I'm surprised but happy.

I found this on a Facebook page Mexico : Ninjago information and is posted on my Facebook page: Brickster

And...

:classic:

Edited by Clone OPatra
WATERMARKED IMAGES ARE FORBIDDEN

well thanks for the share, but please take those down as you'll risk getting consequences from the mods because the images have being watermarked and its not meant to be leaked so yeah, just save yourself the consequences before it gets out of hand.

I wanna assume those are from a post of mine on a site - take them down before you're banned for posting watermarked images!!

Friendly reminder about a couple of rules we have around here:

1 Do not post confidential/watermarked images.

2 DO NOT MINI-MOD Use the report button if you think someone is out of line or not following site guidelines. Start telling a person they are breaking rules in a thread, start warning them of 'being banned,' and YOU are now not following site guidelines.

Omg I don't even know where to start, some of these images are really great. I love the SX cave, definitely purchase number 1. Its brilliant seeing the difference between the final skybound sets and the rise of the villains sets. It just makes me wonder why exactly the skybound weren't all released together, instead being broken up like we have...

Either way, this was like a drug fix that I didn't know I needed

Edited to also add that I enjoying the throwback uniforms. I love the blue arms on nyas, looks great. These might replace deep stone as my favourite.

Plus what do we know about the new weapons, clearly these green translucent ones are the series weapons but the ones still featuring skybound have the djinn blades.

Just beautiful. :) Anyway, does anyone else feel that we should get dual-molded arms and legs for the Ninja to depict armour and stuff?

Okay, here's a question for you guys, ninjago has had a number of vehicles and buildings and it seems that people generally love the temple of fire and temple of airjitsu. So, what individual ninja vehicle is the threads favourite? I say individual because I don't want to include vehicles like destiny's bounty as they are larger vehicles that are more group vehicles.

For me, I love the ninjacopter, the design and size plus play features make it really cool.

Easily the X-1 ninja charger for me. Because for me, having a hot rod that looks cool and shots out a mini motor cycle that also looks cool is a great spin-off of the tumbler's batpod. well worth spending 50 dollars online to get it 2 months in advance.

Just beautiful. :) Anyway, does anyone else feel that we should get dual-molded arms and legs for the Ninja to depict armour and stuff?

I've wanted this forever. Why can't the ninja have boots or at least wrap-around knee-pads like they do in their artwork?

Okay, here's a question for you guys, ninjago has had a number of vehicles and buildings and it seems that people generally love the temple of fire and temple of airjitsu. So, what individual ninja vehicle is the threads favourite? I say individual because I don't want to include vehicles like destiny's bounty as they are larger vehicles that are more group vehicles.

Samurai Mech

It's the original modern Mecha.

It's also the beefiest in recent memory, and takes the cake as one of the most stunningly stylized sets of the entire line. And yes, the alternate version of the Samurai Mech in the Titan Mech Battle, the Mech-enstein, absolutely pales in comparison.