The prison set looks like it was made 20 years ago. It's horrible. The two redeeming qualities are the grey armored torso and (hopefully) the red and white printed tile.

Edited by froggy95

The prison set looks like it was made 20 years ago. It's horrible. The two redeeming qualities are the grey armored torso and (hopefully) the red and white printed tile.

Frankly, the prison set seems decent for its price. It's not too much less substantial than 70756, and that was a set that cost $5 more.

So no Samurai X Cave at NYTF?!? Amazingbricks, it's getting hard to trust you.....

Samurai X Cave was actually "confirmed" by Brickset, we also got a preview of the minifigs that we're going to be in the set.

So no Samurai X Cave at NYTF?!? Amazingbricks, it's getting hard to trust you.....

That was just an assumption, you'd think they did show it there, but that wasn't the case.

Anyways, the lighthouse set looks really good. Probably the best build of the bunch.

Keep in mind that Store Exclusive sets are not shown at the Toy Fair. Clearly, both the Samurai X Cave and the Airjitzu Temple Grounds are both exclusive sets.

Or perhaps Lego is actually censoring a spoiler for the show for once. Who knows?

My opinion on the Lighthouse has changed after seeing photos of it closed up "in the brick..." It's actually quite a nice set, and while it isn't very accurate to the show, it's a lot less boring than the show version.

Lloyd's dragon has green bull's horns near it's snout to form a sort of weird pseudo-beard. Also, what are those big black pieces on the side of the chest? Are those bigfig arms?

Lloyd's dragon has green bull's horns near it's snout to form a sort of weird pseudo-beard. Also, what are those big black pieces on the side of the chest? Are those bigfig arms?

Huh, yeah, those are bigfig arms... I actually like them; it's an unusual NPU

I think it's obvious that build itself isn't the main draw of this set, minifigs are. Prison guard is meh, but Stone warrior, prison Zane and Soto are very desirable minifigs at least for me. And it's always nice to get extra Kai!

These look awesome! Sadly there were no pictures of the Samurai X-Cave or the Airjitzu Temple Grounds.

They still have 3 days to reveal it.

Hopefully they do reveal them in the next few days.

I just noticed Sensei Yang has a dragon symbol in the lantern on his back

24643449469_2e3bf133f7_c.jpg

I just noticed Sensei Yang has a dragon symbol in the lantern on his back

Yeah, and it looks like a printed piece!

This lantern is clearly of some significance to the show. Could it be what brings the villains together in season 8?

Actually it might not be season 6, it could still be season 5. ToE and Possession were considered the same season by the writers, so we'll just have to wait to find out. Anyway, Lloyd's dragon is growing on me a little, it looks much better in the pictures than on the box at the very least. Ronin's mech isn't complete garbage (although technically it is, I think), and the cockpit is pretty nice. The Rock Raider is much more beefy than I thought it would be, and there wasn't really anything new to see with the USR. I still think they could have done better with the Lighthouse.

I think that the lantern might be what recreates the villains, and what at the end of the season will be used to bring Garmadon back to life, since the amount of people who stay dead permanently in Ninjago can be counted on one hand.

Actually it might not be season 6, it could still be season 5. ToE and Possession were considered the same season by the writers, so we'll just have to wait to find out.

The American DVDs and the European DVDs both consider Tournament of Elements Season 4, Possession Season 5, and Skybound Season 6. So does the website of WilFilm, the studio that produces the episodes. And I don't know where you get the bit about the writers considering ToE and Possession the same season, because they themselves identified Skybound as Season 6 in multiple tweets. I think it's safe to say that Skybound is Season 6 and whatever comes next is Season 7.

The only point of contention I've seen from official sources re: season numbering is whether the start of Season 2 is episode 1 "Rise of the Snakes" or episode 14 "Darkness Shall Rise". Otherwise, as far as I've seen, the numbering has been the same worldwide from Season 3 onward.