Woohooo. I'd like to make another prediction: there will be ninjas included in the sets. :)

Hey, I asked him for details. That's what he told me. So I put it in the forum. The info is what it is.

I did press him for some additional details and he told me that he could not recall anything. He said he flipped past the Ninjago sets and did not really spend any time looking at them. I am grateful that Hulk_Smash took the time to respond to me and tell me/us what he did.

But I suppose on the bright side, now that we are starting to get some set descriptions (other boards are active with that stuff now), it should be just a matter of time before we get some more detailed info.

Hey, I asked him for details. That's what he told me. So I put it in the forum. The info is what it is.

I did press him for some additional details and he told me that he could not recall anything. He said he flipped past the Ninjago sets and did not really spend any time looking at them. I am grateful that Hulk_Smash took the time to respond to me and tell me/us what he did.

But I suppose on the bright side, now that we are starting to get some set descriptions (other boards are active with that stuff now), it should be just a matter of time before we get some more detailed info.

Can you ask him that can he recall that what is the main color of the set box , is it blueish?

Can you ask him that can he recall that what is the main color of the set box , is it blueish?

As was said before, Hulk-Smash flipped past them.

I guess we'll just have to be patient.

Hulk-Smash missed a number of lines, but at the very least we've got hope for new info soon.

I asked him. He said that he could not recall any details regarding the box colors. Unfortunately, our wait for information continues.

I asked him. He said that he could not recall any details regarding the box colors. Unfortunately, our wait for information continues.

OK, thanks . By the way, does anyone here realized pirates don't use katanas , as the promotional flag that was given out in sdcc had two katanas, maybe we are not getting pirates? Or different type of pirates?

OK, thanks . By the way, does anyone here realized pirates don't use katanas , as the promotional flag that was given out in sdcc had two katanas, maybe we are not getting pirates? Or different type of pirates?

Ninja don't use colourful spinning tornadoes and technological vehicles... I think it's safe to say we'll get normal pirates wielding katanas....

Ninja don't use colourful spinning tornadoes and technological vehicles... I think it's safe to say we'll get normal pirates wielding katanas....

Skyrates, still prefer Skyrates. Lol , as this is more "Ninjago style" , with creativity. Edited by NinjaJayNuva

Certain characters or factions do not have to use the weapons that are stereotypically linked to them.

Certain characters or factions do not have to use the weapons that are stereotypically linked to them.

This is Ninjago we are talking about :grin:, so no, but I also think it's more fun to get some extraordinary weapons. Personally, I hope the sets are based on something remotely similar to this: (yes it is a quote, since it got ignored because of the 'Hulk_Smash-catalogue-fever' :look: )

Warning: wishful thinking ahead :laugh:

So the group of pirates that the ninja will be fighting has one goal: collecting all of the secondary Golden weapons (from secondary elements) from all over Ninjago. They have already acquired the Mace of Gravity, the Daggers of Smoke, the Dou (samurai chestplate) of Disguise and the Scimitar of Metal. Now the ninja must gather the alliance of Elemental Masters once again, to prevent them from tracking down the remaining Golden weapons. What the ninja don't know however, is that one pirate crew member is an old ally of theirs, one with a far greater and darker ambitions.... Stealing the Golden Armor!

Maybe the ninja are fighting skeleton-pirates of skelerates or piraton , someone has find a hide and seek game picture from a Poland magazine and spotted in that picture , there was a man painting pirate on a Ninjago " underworld skull spider "

Here is the link to that video:

I've been missing all these listings, eesh. Good thing I recheck this stuff.

70620 Ninjago Movie 14 NC

There's probably more, they keep skipping set numbers, it's weird.

I've been missing all these listings, eesh. Good thing I recheck this stuff.

70620 Ninjago Movie 14 NC

There's probably more, they keep skipping set numbers, it's weird.

So there should also be Ninjago movie 13, right?

This might interest some people: a teaser for the LEGO Ninjago ride coming to LEGOLAND California next year!

The video doesn't tell us much about the ride, though the description promises it will feature "technology guests have never experienced at any other theme park in the world!"

What the video DOES show us pretty clearly, though, is a never-before-seen Sensei Wu minifigure. It resembles the original version from 2011, but his shirt buttons all the way down his torso instead of just his collar, his belt is tied around its waist rather than his hips, the flower icons embroidered on the front and back of his torso have six petals instead of eight, and most notably, the Sacred Flute from season one is tucked into the back of his belt!

Think we might get this figure in a set next year?

What the video DOES show us pretty clearly, though, is a never-before-seen Sensei Wu minifigure. It resembles the original version from 2011, but his shirt buttons all the way down his torso instead of just his collar, his belt is tied around its waist rather than his hips, the flower icons embroidered on the front and back of his torso have six petals instead of eight, and most notably, the Sacred Flute from season one is tucked into the back of his belt!

If we do end up getting that figure, the show would probably have to focus a little the serpentine again in order to warrant the flute being reintroduced since they have said all the flutes have been destroyed. However they never actually showed the flute being destroyed and Pythor was the last one with it and he is still running around.

Edited by CET23

This might interest some people: a teaser for the LEGO Ninjago ride coming to LEGOLAND California next year!

The video doesn't tell us much about the ride, though the description promises it will feature "technology guests have never experienced at any other theme park in the world!"

Super cool! So it seems like the ride will be based around the serpentine, which is great! As for the technology of the ride, I'm hoping for something similar to the Spider-Man ride at Universal's IOA in Florida (one of my favorites there!). I think this could be one of the most, if not, the most popular rides at the park!

I am the only one that thinks we are getting Water-serpentine tribe? The snake shown looked like a sea creature for some reason, remined me Vikings sea dragon.

I am the only one that thinks we are getting Water-serpentine tribe? The snake shown looked like a sea creature for some reason, remined me Vikings sea dragon.

Uh, I think it is just the Great Devourer

Well, for my part, I don't think there's any clues about 2016 to be found in that ride teaser. The Sensei Wu figure may be a cool redesign, but I don't see such a blatant redesign of a previous costume appearing physically outside of MAYBE some sort of book or promotional release.