?

LEGO Ninjago Cole’s Dragon

Ninja Bike Chase

LEGO Ninjago Sky Shark

LEGO Ninjago Jay’s El Dragon

LEGO Ninjago Raid Zeppel

LEGO Ninjago Tiger Widow

LEGO Ninjago Misfort Keep

Sounds like airships! New dragons too? They're probably the elemental dragons that we've only gotten one of thus far.

Sounds like airships! New dragons too? They're probably the elemental dragons that we've only gotten one of thus far.

yeah,I think El means electric or electro,btw great username

Looking at the organized list over at the Brick Fan, Juniors Snake Showdown and Lost Temple sound a lot like Ninjago sets to me as well... Although the snake part is puzzling as the Serpentine waves majorly ended this year...

Some of these sound pretty weird, like Tiger Widow. But I assume that it's just some translation error as usual.

More dragons is a plus, but I was expecting there to be:

A water dragon for Nya, maybe that's for later though.

I can just see the Sky Shark being some sort of giant-flying-robo-steampunk-pirate-shark. Sounds completely crazy, but I like the though of it being that! :grin:

Hi NinjaJayNuva. Could you please take a moment to look over the posting standards here at Eurobricks? We're a site for Adult Fans of LEGO and those posts of yours are making me think you might not be over the age requirement here.

Tiger Widow

They said it was just a cameo. THE INFECTION CONTINUES TO SPREAD.

Just kidding, Chima isn't that bad. Still though, it's a very unusual name for a set, and I can't see how tigers (or objects named after them) are going to fit in very well with sky pirates.

Hi NinjaJayNuva. Could you please take a moment to look over the posting standards here at Eurobricks? We're a site for Adult Fans of LEGO and those posts of yours are making me think you might not be over the age requirement here.

ok

They said it was just a cameo. THE INFECTION CONTINUES TO SPREAD.

Just kidding, Chima isn't that bad. Still though, it's a very unusual name for a set, and I can't see how tigers (or objects named after them) are going to fit in very well with sky pirates.

Perhaps it's a name of a ship, like how Planes are named or the Republic Gunships (from Star Wars) are painted and named.

Loving the how these sets sound. I wonder where the Airjitzu flyers are, though? I can't see Lego ditching these early in favor of "Big Bang's" eventual game/toy sets.

Yay for more ninja dragons, but getting two in one wave is a surprise.

I hope that by "Zeppel" they mean Zeppelin. We've been needing a Lego zeppelin for years!

Edited by Penkid11

Just a point of clarification: In TLG Speak a Big Bang theme is what we here call an Action(/Adventure) Theme. Evergreen themes are the regulars who have yearly new releases or very short gaps between incarnations (City, Pirates, Castle, Star Wars and so on). Although some are certainly thematic to a different section of EB (Like some SciFi releases must have been thought of as Big Bang in corporate speak) a lot of the recent ones have slotted in here.

Just a point of clarification: In TLG Speak a Big Bang theme is what we here call an Action(/Adventure) Theme. Evergreen themes are the regulars who have yearly new releases or very short gaps between incarnations (City, Pirates, Castle, Star Wars and so on). Although some are certainly thematic to a different section of EB (Like some SciFi releases must have been thought of as Big Bang in corporate speak) a lot of the recent ones have slotted in here.

Thanks for the clarification, I was very confused at Penkid's comment about "Big Bang" sets :grin:

The Sky Shark will probably be like another DB X and R.E.X. situation.. but on the other hand, we get a shark vehicle, and I like sharks.

A little confused here. Since "Big Bang" ( That's not what it's actually going to be called :grin: ) is a Steampunkish Castle theme, it's going to stay in the Historic Themes forum, right?

Or will it be moved here because of the Steampunk? (I'd like to keep it in Historic, but that's me)

Regarding this list: Is Ninjago's first wave light next year so Lego can introduce "Big Bang" to customers? Maybe a bigger second wave?

A little confused here. Since "Big Bang" ( That's not what it's actually going to be called :grin: ) is a Steampunkish Castle theme, it's going to stay in the Historic Themes forum, right?

Or will it be moved here because of the Steampunk? (I'd like to keep it in Historic, but that's me)

Regarding this list: Is Ninjago's first wave light next year so Lego can introduce "Big Bang" to customers? Maybe a bigger second wave?

It really depends more on how the line is presented. "Big Bang" lines are often more action/adventure intensive and span a number of different "themes," like ninjago has. It might be a little brash to chuck it in with historical, even if it is steampunk, seeing as the second year might deviate from its historical theme entirely.

As for Ninjago being cut down for BB, I suppose it's plausible.

Edited by The Overlord

Dang this means if I want these dragons I'll probably want to pick up Zane's because I like to have a set. Also these while only preliminary, sound really cool, altogether 2016 looks like a hard year for my already super small (college) budget.

Ooh, it looks like it won't be just plain old "Ninjas vs. Pirates", but "Ninjas vs. Sky Pirates"! :oh: Or am I jumping to too many conclusions here? :grin:

Ooh, it looks like it won't be just plain old "Ninjas vs. Pirates", but "Ninjas vs. Sky Pirates"! :oh: Or am I jumping to too many conclusions here? :grin:

Well.... you can't say they didn't warn you about this :laugh:

20032088668_625d622cc5_o.png

I think if Tiger Widow is ship, why does it called "tiger?" It's a bit strange, isn't it? So perhaps we can get a ship in Chima animal style?? If so, it will be really srtange. I think it'll be better to call it "Black Widow", or "Shark Widow"..

I can just see the Sky Shark being some sort of giant-flying-robo-steampunk-pirate-shark. Sounds completely crazy, but I like the though of it being that!

Oh, this will be pretty cool! You know, something like this, but a bit more steampunk wariant of it.

0_10a4cd_52bf5a3e_L.jpg

Or it could be just an ordinary steampunk pirate ship with some golden sharks as decoration)

Tiger Sharks are a kind of shark.

Tiger Moths are a kind of plane.

Tiger is also a big cat and adding it to something else will make it more scary. Heh.