I found it weird it wasn't used to battle the preeminent...it goes alot faster Than Chen's boat

Yeah and it was also used to evacuate people when the stone army attacked Ninjago City making it a good vessel to evacuate people Edited by Kamil Z

I except the biggest thing to be pirate Airship. And since theme is sky pirates, airjitzu is guaranteed.

I haven't kept up with the rumors- when was this confirmed?

I know right, we only got the DB twice.

Well, technically three times. "DB X" stands for "Destiny's Bounty Express." Nya built it in case they ever lost the DB and still needed a mobile base.

I was just thinking...what if the robes the ninja saw in their reflections are based on next year's variants? Kai's robe looks pretty pirate-y and Jay had an eye-patch.

Well, technically three times. "DB X" stands for "Destiny's Bounty Express." Nya built it in case they ever lost the DB and still needed a mobile base.

I was just thinking...what if the robes the ninja saw in their reflections are based on next year's variants? Kai's robe looks pretty pirate-y and Jay had an eye-patch.

I don't really think that

the robes are for next season, as they reflect a possibility of the Ninja's futures (presumably Sensei).

I don't really think that

the robes are for next season, as they reflect a possibility of the Ninja's futures (presumably Sensei).

And that's not confirmed either, mind you. In no way was it ever brought to light that those robes would have any significance to next year.

Discussion of the TV show and its materia are meant for its specific thread in the Culture and Multimedia subforum.

What lego ninjago sets should I get for 2015 $190 summer wave

This is the US we're talking about, right? If I were you, I'd get the Destiny's Bounty and the Titan Mech Battle as first picks. The Morro Dragon and Ronin R.E.X. are pretty good as well.

This is the US we're talking about, right? If I were you, I'd get the Destiny's Bounty and the Titan Mech Battle as first picks. The Morro Dragon and Ronin R.E.X. are pretty good as well.

What about the morro Dragon and ronin rex with master wu Dragon and Coles blaster bike that's a total of $180 if I don't get ronin rex and Coles bike I will get titan mech battle which is $170

What about the morro Dragon and ronin rex with master wu Dragon and Coles blaster bike that's a total of $180 if I don't get ronin rex and Coles bike I will get titan mech battle which is $170

Never...sorry if I sounded like saying it is confirmed, it's not.

What lego ninjago sets should I get for 2015 $190 summer wave

I'd second that. Those two are the best of the wave! Plus, those two will give you all the ninja except for Kai.

Morro Dragon, Wu Dragon, and Titan Mech Battle, you get most of the Ninja for $170

I agree with LegendsOfNinjago, remember that this is the 2016 thread...

I agree with LegendsOfNinjago, remember that this is the 2016 thread...

Whoops, Sorry about that. I'll try to remember there are two threads now.

Cheers guys.

Once we have something concrete to go by I can unpin the old and pin the new.

Cheers guys.

Once we have something concrete to go by I can unpin the old and pin the new.

Thanks! But...given that we didn't get any set names/numbers until late August last year, it looks like it will be quite a while before that happens. :classic: We wouldn't even have the information that we do now if SDCC hadn't taken place 2 weeks earlier than it did last year.

And a quick update that I did not hear back from legomilk as to additional details on the 2016 sets. I had hoped for maybe a bit of info like he was able to give in the Town Forum, but sadly no luck. Either he told me everything he knows at this time or he is unable to reveal any other details that he does know. I'm not going to push him for any more details (I did follow up once last week) and I'm thankful for the info that he did provide on the number of sets. We'll have to wait for either more information to surface for for another member who is "in the know" to share additional details when they can.

Thanks! But...given that we didn't get any set names/numbers until late August last year, it looks like it will be quite a while before that happens. :classic: We wouldn't even have the information that we do now if SDCC hadn't taken place 2 weeks earlier than it did last year.

And a quick update that I did not hear back from legomilk as to additional details on the 2016 sets. I had hoped for maybe a bit of info like he was able to give in the Town Forum, but sadly no luck. Either he told me everything he knows at this time or he is unable to reveal any other details that he does know. I'm not going to push him for any more details (I did follow up once last week) and I'm thankful for the info that he did provide on the number of sets. We'll have to wait for either more information to surface for for another member who is "in the know" to share additional details when they can.

Yeah, Legomilk doesn't usually respond quickly, so you should hold out for a few more days. :wink:

I asked him about the Castle stuff back in April, and I got a similar cryptic response, with the next replies being a few days after each other. :shrug_oh_well:

Yeah, Legomilk doesn't usually respond quickly, so you should hold out for a few more days. :wink:

I asked him about the Castle stuff back in April, and I got a similar cryptic response, with the next replies being a few days after each other. :shrug_oh_well:

um...so has he reply you?

(sorry,new to forum)So I highly doubt that next year will be about pirates,if u look carefully to that so called*pirate flag*yu will see two katanas under the skull,the problem is that,pirates dont use katana.katanas are for ninjas and samurai,maybe next year the ninja will be figting something like bounty hunters?and they work for a evil dude,and pretend to be helping the poice to catch the ninjas,cuz the prize of catching the ninjas are what the hunters masters want,i dunno,what you guys think?

(sorry,new to forum)So I highly doubt that next year will be about pirates,if u look carefully to that so called*pirate flag*yu will see two katanas under the skull,the problem is that,pirates dont use katana.katanas are for ninjas and samurai,maybe next year the ninja will be figting something like bounty hunters?and they work for a evil dude,and pretend to be helping the poice to catch the ninjas,cuz the prize of catching the ninjas are what the hunters masters want,i dunno,what you guys think?

Nah, just2good confirmed it. And this is Ninjago, where almost nothing is historically accurate. The theme is about ninjas. Ninjas were assasins and maters of stealth. Yet in Ninjago ninjas are colorful armored warriors who spin in even more colorful tornadoes.

Yo yo,

Piraka! :tongue:

um...so has he reply you?

He would have said so if Legomilk had.

And btw,was the steam punk vehicle confirmed?

Beside the "quote" and "multiquote" buttons on one of your own posts you will find a button marked "edit". You can use the edit button to modify your post after submission so that you can correct spelling mistakes or make additions (such as the post I am responding to) without making a separate post entirely. Please try and use this in the future, as posting directly after your own post is frowned upon here :wink: (if I recall correctly, there *may* be some situations in which it is okay, but you'll want to check with an Admin such as Peppermint_M)

As for the steam punk vehicle, no, we do not have anything confirmed right now.

Edited by Mandate

Thanks for your reply,and do you guys think there will be two season next year?Like last year?

Thanks for your reply,and do you guys think there will be two season next year?Like last year?

I mean like this year

K, so TV elsewhere please. Editing is best if you are the most recent to post, but avoid it if someone else has replied afterwards.

?

LEGO Ninjago Cole’s Dragon

Ninja Bike Chase

LEGO Ninjago Sky Shark

LEGO Ninjago Jay’s El Dragon

LEGO Ninjago Raid Zeppel

LEGO Ninjago Tiger Widow

LEGO Ninjago Misfort Keep