Sign in to follow this  
Jacob Nion

[SoNE freebuild] SoroSuub Luxury Yacht 3000

Please judge this freebuild.

During a deceptive period of cease-fire between the Alliance's and imperial forces around the sector, Jacob Nion uses his time to renovate the SoroSuub Luxury Yacht he had found during the evacuation of Cloud City long ago. The endless junkyards of Nar Eurbrikka provide enough spare parts. And it's a good opportunity to meet again an old friend.

19421223028_acb57b2fd7_b.jpg

19613593611_d31341e1d4_b.jpg

19421502190_766f691ff9_o.jpg

And some shots of the ship

19613854301_f53b97e490_b.jpg

19422905629_ed532a51ec_b.jpg

19583330166_885971a6ac_b.jpg

Sadly there's still pure emptyness. Simply because I have no idea what I could install inside.

19421528610_3a671d13e3_b.jpg

18988544753_7265a7f9f2_b.jpg

So, finally. After a long time I'm glad to return to SoNE. I had the Yacht finished for a while now, but didn't want to post it until I would have got better photo equipment. And then there was a different rpg on eurobricks... but here it is!

When I did my first Luxury Yacht for the very first episode of SoNE, I fell in love with this ship class. And I really wanted to improve it. You can compare the model to the original in the wookieepedia article

Thanks for having a look! And man, it's good to be back on Star Wars!

Edited by Jacob Nion

Holy.... Jacob is back with an bigger ship and an really stunning moc :classic:. Like all of this creation and story! Well done!!!

markus

Thank you all very much!

Really, really neat! I love all the junk. :grin:

Thanks! Somehow I have a knack for building junkyards.

Really great work Jacob. There are so many awesome details on both the ship and base. My only complaint is the round plates above the cockpit, they really stand out against all of the nice SNOT work. If you have it, I would suggest this http://www.bricklink...asp?P=6177pb010 from the 7965 Falcon

Thanks, goatman. Nice idea, but that piece would not be in line with the rest of the deck.

Excellent work, I love all the detail in this.

Thank you. I like your work also, keep it up!

Wow, amazing build as always Jacob! Great to see you back at SoNE! The junk looks great too!

~Beltar

Thanks very much. It feels like coming home. At least in the right galaxy.

Holy.... Jacob is back with an bigger ship and an really stunning moc :classic:. Like all of this creation and story! Well done!!!

markus

Thank you! I feel like I have to make some effort to catch up with you :wink: