Tags: Land Vehicle, Exploration, Science

Jedadiah Douglass, signing in from Castral again:

19607150232_2ff56eae46_z.jpg

Roll out the ramp! Come on, come on, doesn't it move a little faster!?

19426123338_261b7082b3_z.jpg

Afraid of a duck? Nonsense! I assure you that nothing could have been farther from my mind as I drove sedately to the Octan Quad Transporter I had brought with me. (looks around suspiciously) Whuff, made it!

19607187342_360467a6ed_z.jpg

And parked. Uh-oh, where did that feather go? Those people sure aren't going to be happy. Well, there's a reason I never liked science!

19618567701_938e87e11a_z.jpg

19607228832_4f7525ed5b_z.jpg

(Later) Well, at least I can do the other part of what I was told to do. Let's see here, I can't remember what it's called. Well, I'll just have to look through this here extensive library of mine (I pride myself on my reading abilities). Driving for Dufaces, Flying for Phonies, Shooting for Stupids (I really should read that one some time). Ah-ha! Here she be, Domination for- What!? It wasn't very nice to give me this book as a gift... and then make me pay for it. Oh well, se la vie.

19426191848_89b61d2f81_z.jpg

Figless:

18991687124_66456f1876_z.jpg

A couple of pics of the Octan Quad Transporter:

18991668474_161ceea4dc_z.jpg

19426090638_90077e607f_z.jpg

Another build for Octan... I hope the story is enjoyable again! This is probably my favorite of my Andromeda Gates' builds so far - large space land vehicles are a lot of fun! Thanks for viewing, C&C welcome as always! :sweet:

Edit: I believe I forgot to mention before that the quad has been reused from the last build :wink:

Edited by Garmadon

Very nice landscaping Garmadon, also good work on the vehicle! Great job including an interior! :thumbup:

I really like the landscaping here, great job Garm

Excellent landscape and vehicle! I really like that you included an interior :thumbup:

Great continuation of the story too! :laugh:

A behemoth of a truck Garmadon! Really cool imposing shaping on it. The tiered landscape is nice as well. :thumbup:

Thanks all!

Very nice landscaping Garmadon, also good work on the vehicle! Great job including an interior! :thumbup:

Thanks Kai! The interior is actually pretty detailed but unfortunately it was quite difficult to photograph... I'll see if I can't get a better picture of it soon :wink:

I really like the landscaping here, great job Garm

Thanks robuko, glad you like it! :sweet:

Excellent landscape and vehicle! I really like that you included an interior :thumbup:

Great continuation of the story too! :laugh:

Thanks LJ, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Interiors are too much fun to leave out! :wink:

A behemoth of a truck Garmadon! Really cool imposing shaping on it. The tiered landscape is nice as well. :thumbup:

Thanks a lot mrcp6d, I'm glad the imposing look of the truck came through! :wink:

I love all the texture on your vehicles - they look great! :thumbup: Nice landscape too :classic:

Thanks a lot Big Sal, glad you like them! :sweet::classic:

Nice build and continuation of the landscape from your last build! :thumbup:

Thanks Mike S! I was trying to give the impression that this happened close to the last build, so I'm glad it came over that way! :wink:

Here are a couple more shots of the Quad Transporter:

Front:

19480010798_93695a5fe2_z.jpg

Interior:

19480035130_51a3595b36_z.jpg

Great build!

(Note to the Council of Five: We need to start recruiting these ducks. They have a strong dislike of Octan.)

Edited by Umbra-Manis

That brick-built bike is awesome.

Thanks mccoyed, glad you like it! :wink:

Great build!

(Note to the Council of Five: We need to start recruiting these ducks. They have a strong dislike of Octan.)

Thanks Umbra! I'm not sure the ducks are really up for that though - they like M.A.N.T.I.S. about as much as they like Octan! :tongue::laugh:

Great vehicles. Love the quad and the first couple shots as it's going up the ramp. :thumbup:

Thanks! :classic:

Woah, really nice design on that truck, love it! :blush: Also, great looking landscape, dig the SNOT techniques used! :classic:

Woah, really nice design on that truck, love it! :blush: Also, great looking landscape, dig the SNOT techniques used! :classic:

Thanks NuckElBurg, building it was certainly a lot of fun! :wink::sweet: Glad you like the landscape as well!

Cool truck! Your character is pretty hilarious.

Ha, ha, thanks SS! :wink::laugh:

That truck is definitely the star of this MOC! Great design!

Thanks a lot David FNJ! :classic:

Love the vehicles! :wub: Nice work!

Thanks Andrew JN! :wink::classic:

The judges awarded you 4 points.

Thanks! :sweet: