img_3124.jpg

Hello Eurobrickers!

Simply a Hot Rod without Power Functions. The Hot Rod has steering, folding roof and opening doors, hood and trunk, and working piston engine

length: 36 studs

width: 17 studs

height: 15 studs

weight: 531 grams

img_3125.jpg_thumb.jpg img_3126.jpg_thumb.jpg img_3127.jpg_thumb.jpg img_3128.jpg_thumb.jpg img_3129.jpg_thumb.jpg img_3130.jpg_thumb.jpg img_3131.jpg_thumb.jpg img_3132.jpg_thumb.jpg img_3133.jpg_thumb.jpg img_3134.jpg_thumb.jpg img_3135.jpg_thumb.jpg img_3136.jpg_thumb.jpg img_3137.jpg_thumb.jpg img_3138.jpg_thumb.jpg img_3139.jpg_thumb.jpg img_3140.jpg_thumb.jpg img_3141.jpg_thumb.jpg img_3142.jpg_thumb.jpg img_3143.jpg_thumb.jpg img_3145.jpg_thumb.jpg

BS gallery (after public)

Edited by legosamigos

I like, that it has so much open/close parts/panels.

It looks not so much as hotrod, maybe because of tire size, and hot rods have bigger wheels at back. Maybe You don't have anything.

I could also try to make roof horizontal when lowered, or maybe do so, that it hides in boot/trunk. It looks pretty possible. Bu thats just my ideas, when i see it.

Maybe you have right, that is not hot rod. It would be a better pick-up. I thought to build the roof as well as in the 42022 set, but is too high

you should emble the pics and have some more text about it because now many people will just quit the topic

Indeed, I dislike topics with such little images. When I see it, I mostly close the topic. It's so annoying..

Try to upload your pictures on Flickr or Bricksafe. It allows you to choose a good resolution for deeplinking.

Your creations are awesome, I envy your building skills, but please: take your time to post with normal images, and you'll attract even more people...

Fresko

More text? This is only a simple model :) without PF and suspension. Usually I use Brickshelf, but sometimes there is a problem with BS

Edited by legosamigos

More text? This is only a simple model :) without PF and suspension. Usually I use Brickshelf, but sometimes there is a problem with BS

More text is not necessary, at least for me. You probably use thumbnails to put in your images, but it makes them way to small.

I really recommend Bricksafe, it is much cleaner and easier to use. Brickshelf is somewhat outdated.